Reer Saaxo begging to join Galmudug...

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
:wow:

Laandheere bananka degay waa aniga. Laakin you forgetting Reer Ahmed and Cali Dheere. What's your sub sxb?
I don't know those guys, because those guys live in Balxawo, Dollow and i don't know there . They don't live in Bardhere and Garbaharey.
But i saw you guys reer Hasan in Bardhere. Before that i thought you guys live in Ethiopia only. After that i realized that you have the numbers in Somalia too.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I don't know those guys, because those guys live in Balxawo, Dollow and i don't know there . They don't live in Bardhere and Garbaharey.
But i saw you guys reer Hasan in Bardhere. Before that i thought you guys live in Ethiopia only. After that i realized that you have the numbers in Somalia too.

I live everywhere in Jubboyinka sxb :manny:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
So your Buraashadley there are a couple of MJ families in Gedo you guys follow Cawlyahanka everywhere
[/QUOTE
True lol!!!! My mother is Ogaden, Abdalle Tolmuge
All my Relative are Cawlyahan, my uncle's wifes , my sister Kids, my FATHER'S MOM.
I am 70% Ogaden, Cawlyahan and Abdalla Tolmuge.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dont flatter yourself. I can karbaash all of HG as a jiffo of Reer Hassan. Rally your troops. It's IRIR vs Darood. Call the Landers too.

Sxb Irir are 3 sovereign nations, our camels meelna iskuma arkaan. Don't force our hand. It should be Iririya vs Al Jabertiya including your Mehri cousins too.

download.jpeg-5.jpg

:pachah1:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Sxb Irir are 3 sovereign nations, our camels meelna iskuma arkaan. Don't force our hand. It should be Irir vs Al Jaberti.

View attachment 117554

:pachah1:

I am your master. The memory of my lion even put the fear of the Allah into your most famous modern halganma. You see how small Sh Sharif is in his seat. He thought he seen a ghost.Thuma wallahi I'll smoke you niggas. You dealing with the giant call Banu Jabarti now.

IMG_20200403_010136.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I am your master. The memory of my lion even put the fear of the Allah into your most famous modern halganma. You see how small Sh Sharif is in his seat. He thought he seen a ghost.Thuma wallahi I'll smoke you niggas. You dealing with the giant call Banu Jabarti now.

View attachment 117561

Loool memory of who?? Shariif was a young teenager learning Qur'aan in Jowhar when Afwayne and Maslax were running for their lives. Dude is looking over to the Speaker like get this shitshow over with and let me get on with ruling the country. Horta Weren't all the Mareexaans hoping he would select Maslax as the PM :pachah1: what happened

Pay respect to the Sheekh, he introduced Farmaajo to Politics. :umad:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How can you say @Samaalic Era is a "mooryaan supporter" when you were liking posts about displacing people? Get the f*ck out my face with this holier than thou shit, say what you want to, and don't be a coward about it. :camby:
View attachment 117464
He made try to do isku dir with Isaaq. The fact is Darod Munafiqs like him are our opps. He is a langaab Ali Salebaan and irrelevant. He wishes he could do something to HG

They accuse Isaaq of not moving on and yet about the civil war. Try to make a country with Akhdams and everything goes to ruin. Somalia was created by Hawiyah and Isaaq and these Jebertis adopted Marxism and sent us down the road to failure :tocry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He made try to do isku dir with Isaaq. The fact is Darod Munafiqs like him are our opps. He is a langaab Ali Salebaan and irrelevant. He wishes he could do something to HG

They accuse Isaaq of not moving on and yet ***** about the civil war. Try to make a country with Akhdams and everything goes to ruin. Somalia was created by Hawiyah and Isaaq and these Jebertis adopted Marxism and sent us down the road to failure :tocry:
You had 30+ years to fix the terrible "Marxist dictator". How did that work out fot yeah? Ask any Somali if they rather live under post 91 or pre 91 90% will say pre 91. That is the failed legacy your people have brought upon the nation

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You had 30+ years to fix the terrible "Marxist dictator". How did that work out fot yeah? Ask any Somali if they rather live under post 91 or pre 91 90% will say pre 91. That is the failed legacy your people have brought upon the nation
The fact is they don't. Only your fellow Darod do. Hawiyah and everyone else hated the Marxist era:childplease:

Trending

Latest posts