Reer Saaxo begging to join Galmudug...

Somalia under the kacaan vs Somalia under anarchy, these are embarrassing numbers from a 21-year-old government, there's a reason there were various rebel groups
View attachment 117591

Those numbers are nothing short of nonsensical. Somalia had no "state" or ministry or finance to even hold any sort of financial information let alone vaccinations and health documents.

However, after only briefly looking over that document, the writer had to mention the obvious preface that after the fall of Somalia's state (1991) the situation in the country devolved into a terrible situation.

To any sane and objective observer this is apparent, but I believe your bias towards anarchy and statelessness might be clouding your judgement. Here is a piece of the very document you shared in which the writer agrees that the moryaan barbarians caused nothing but suffering and humiliation on the world wide stage.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.20.24 AM.png

There was a United nations interventions in the 90's, and The Ethiopian invasion was in 2006, the f*ck are you smoking ninyahow?
The UN invasion was for humanitarian reasons and they left a few days later

The Ethiopian invasion happened in 2006 but that's still irrelevant when you compare it to decades before when the south was a no go zone destroyed by anarchists.

There were barely foreign troops between 1991 and 2007 and the entire south was a total no go zone with Hawiye's killing each other by the hundreds each day

This whole blame Abdullahi Yusuf is their way of not holding their mooryaan retarded asses accountable for their anarchic behaviour.

ICU were bringing law and order between Kiinya border to South Gaalkacyo when Tigreey invasion was ratified. The only major problem with ICU were a few figures with alleged terror affiliations

I think both MJ and Isaaq even MX or OG can bring honest calaacal or canaan to our Haawye brothers. Do it without cuqdad or hipocracy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those numbers are nothing short of nonsensical. Somalia had no "state" or ministry or finance to even hold any sort of financial information let alone vaccinations and health documents.

However, after only briefly looking over that document, the writer had to mention the obvious preface that after the fall of Somalia's state (1991) the situation in country devolved into a terrible situation.

To any sane and objective observer this is apparent, but I believe your bias towards anarchy and statelessness might be clouding your judgement. Here is a piece of the very document you share in which the writer agrees that the moryaan barbarians caused nothing but suffering and humiliation on the world wide stage.

View attachment 117612
What am I more likely to trust, @Dues Ex Machete on SSPOT and a Wikipedia page....

or the CIA world factbook, UNDP, and World Bank report? Tough choice, really.

1589610432820.png

The Ethiopian invasion happened in 2006 but that's still irrelevant when you compare it to decades before when the south was a no go zone destroyed by anarchists.
You claimed there were no foreign troops in Somalia in the 90's, when there was 22,000 troops and over 30 countries..
1589610619272.png

Like I said, brush up on your history.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

I guess the US invasion was only a 5 minute jo too, lol go to bed bro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Axmed Madoobe iska dhici, enough talk bruh :ufdup:

I have a better idea, how about you Darods leave Somalia alltogether :silanyolaugh: awalba uma dhalan, i'm sure Dadaab and Utanga are large enough to accommodate you
You know whats sad,
Hawiye waa qabiilka ugu liita Somalia everyone knows this the problem is Hawiye have no leadership they boost their criminals and thieves instead of containing them like normal folks no one Hawiye can advise another infact he will take it as an insult "aryaa xaa isku maleysaa Darood aa" and will promptly shoot him dead they are the African Americans of Somalia
Darood still rules them today despite their efforts. They are despised even in Baidoa, Laftagareen replaced their remaining MPs with Darood lol!

RX Haramcad boys enjoying HG Ghanimah in Fart town

RX and Darood are great allies :salute:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You know whats sad,

Darood still rules them today despite their efforts. They are despised even in Baidoa, Laftagareen replaced their remaining MPs with Darood lol!

RX Haramcad boys enjoying HG Ghanimah in Fart town

RX and Darood are great allies :salute:

They are the new Gabooye. Imagine that. No diss to them. They are gob.

What am I more likely to trust, @Dues Ex Machete on SSPOT and a Wikipedia page....

or the CIA world factbook, UNDP, and World Bank report? Tough choice, really.

View attachment 117613

You claimed there were no foreign troops in Somalia in the 90's, when there was 22,000 troops and over 30 countries..
View attachment 117614

Like I said, brush up on your history.

I don't need you to trust me, nor have I asked for you trust in any of my posts. And that document I posted, was literally from the very source you provided, not "wikipedia". It seems you haven't even read it. Why am I not surprised

Anyways, I will provide the full page of that report and you can read it for yourself. There was no state or ministry of any kind to provide those sort of statistics since there was local communities taking care of their own living situations all over the country with no cooperation among regions.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.37.06 AM.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are the new Gabooye. Imagine that. No diss to them. They are gob.
War Gabooye ha cayn niyow :wow: They are skilled blacksmiths who eat only halal. A gabooye is far better than the Hawiye who robs and squats on his neighbours land

This is Hawiye without Darood in their day to day lives

These folks really thought they could bring about any semblance of a government, it really is baffling to imagine what their thought process was beyond getting rid of the big bad darod man. They whipped their followers up with the quip of "getting rid of 100 years of Darod domination" and this is what they ended up with when hawiyes were left to their own devices.

I don't need you to trust me, nor have I asked for you trust in any of my posts. And that document I posted, was literally from the very source you provided, not "wikipedia". It seems you haven't even read it. Why am I not surprised

Anyways, I will provide the full page of that report and you can read it for yourself. There was no state or ministry of any kind to provide those sort of statistics since there was local communities taking care of their own living situations all over the country with no cooperation among regions.

View attachment 117615
I never claimed Somalia was better off with anarchy, I did claim, however, that it's embarrassing how a totalitarian government produces results similar to that of one in a state in anarchy.

:damedamn:

Adaawe

War Gabooye ha cayn niyow :wow: They are skilled blacksmiths who eat only halal. A gabooye is far better than the Hawiye who robs and squats on his neighbours land

HG is so laangaab they incorporated the noble Gabooye. This is their Sultan. I was saving this nuke.

:damn: :damn: :damn:

I never claimed Somalia was better off with anarchy, I did claim, however, that it's embarrassing how a totalitarian government produces results similar to that of one in a state in anarchy.

The government was on the brink of many great projects among what was already established in the years prior such as port infrastructures and factories.

The country was also reeling in the 80s from an expensive war with a large neighboring country, the economy of a post-war nation is always worse off than before hand.

However anarchy and lawlessness is worse than any functioning government. What came after 91' a harsh famine, increasing clan wars, piracy, extremist insurgents, piracy, foreign soldiers patrolling the country.

And those rebels were DIRECTLY responsible for those occurrences and my main point is that the group of moryaans and thugs that are held responsible for that by a majority of Somalis are the hawiyas

The nation is much better off now than anytime under Afweyne. How many universities exist now how many medical schools how many airlines now vs Afweyne era

@Mckenzie @Samaalic Era @Awdalia Rising @shum33 @Manafesto

Its not even close even if you dont bring up his wars against CumarMaxamuud, Isaaq, and HG

Adaawe

The government was on the brink of many great projects among what was already established in the years prior such as port infrastructures and factories.

The country was also reeling in the 80s from an expensive war with a large neighboring country, the economy of a post-war nation is always worse off than before hand.

However anarchy and lawlessness is worse than any functioning government. What came after 91' a harsh famine, increasing clan wars, piracy, extremist insurgents, piracy, foreign soldiers patrolling the country.

And those rebels were DIRECTLY responsible for those occurrences and my main point is that the group of moryaans and thugs that are held responsible for that by a majority of Somalis are the hawiyas

Exactly. Overthrow Siad Barre if you want. But replace him with a government like the neighboring Ethiopia did to the Derg. The hell?

:draketf:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The nation is much better off now than anytime under Afweyne. How many universities exist now how many medical schools how many airlines now vs Afweyne era

@Mckenzie @Samaalic Era @Awdalia Rising @shum33 @Manafesto

Its not even close even if you dont bring up his wars against CumarMaxamuud, Isaaq, and HG

Abti, haday Afwayne sidaas u jecelyihiin dee hasoo nooleeyaan, waxaad moodaa marba haduu Afwayne qabriga galay ayaguna way la galeen :drakelaugh:it's embarassing to fangirl another man wallahi. Just shows how politically immature they are.

Trending