Reer Puntland oo dhulka lala dacay.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
FC Complain at it again with their Calaacal. Always complaining of something.

There will be a strong central government. But resources will be shared. 1991 unuka leh mentality has insured all others to take there slice of the pie.

No longer will all the resources be spent in xamar alone. I will demand my share for kismaayo, caabudwaaq and garbaharay.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somaliland is 1/3 of the population of Somalia. So Somaliland deserves 1/3 of all aid and 1/3 of all loans taken out should go to Somaliland.

Somaliland only gets SDF aid and not the 8 or 9 other avenues somalia receives aid.

As you can see in your chart Somaliland isn’t getting it’s fair share of aid as maamul beleeds with small populations are taking more than their share for example puntland.

If you want your fairshare, you gots to come back. You can't claim to be sovereign and expect lacag from xamar.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Id0or tears.
tenor.gif

We need to approach the world bank and say the federal govt is spending money on 'tribal quotas' when capital funding is based on proving how quick that capital can be returned and our loans paid off. Their sending Somalia into another 'debt trap' following the 4.5 tribal system.

We can really screw them wallahi. Bosaso has strongest business case being on the red sea and near the 'trade life-line' of the world, what is the business case for GM/HS/SW? If you want money u need to develop business case not argue let's split it evenly, that makes no business case. 4.5 is terrible system. PL must get it's 30% share and we must prepare our business case to the world bank and show them how it's provable business wise the benefits and how quick we can repay the loan back when business traffic increases and taxation revenue start to enter the govt wallet. We must show how we will put aisde a small amount each year for our 'loan repayment' as responsible state.

Wallahi we letting these dumb id22r and hawiye who are not scientifically ready beat us by sharing shit 4.5 when isaaq is only 300k from his own census and Hawiye is 500k, the rest are minorities wallahi bay ku dhex dhumanayan plus they have no clue of mathamatics which is one of my greatest strengths, I love number crunching it gets down to facts.

We need to approach the world bank and say the federal govt is spending money on 'tribal quotas' when capital funding is based on proving how quick that capital can be returned and our loans paid off. Their sending Somalia into another 'debt trap' following the 4.5 tribal system.

We can really screw them wallahi. Bosaso has strongest business case being on the red sea and near the 'trade life-line' of the world, what is the business case for GM/HS/SW?
If every other person in Hargeisa is Oromo same can be said for Bosaso. Than you have all the raxanweyn and bantus masquerading as Somalis. The actual size of Asal Somali in bosaso is probably 15% of 400k population. And this me being very generous. That is 60k. And that is your only city of more than 100k. The census polls are from 1900, they are not worth the paper they are written. HJ, Garhajis and Arap have very large Reer miyi population. And they have lot of camels, who is feeding you this information. Lot of Somali subclans are roughly the same sizes from gudabirsi, HA,HJ,HY and dhulos why do you think you don’t see constant warfare in the north. Most of them are 200k to 250k men because women are not counted traditionally. Now if you want to tell us that MJ are 500k men because they have incorporated 250k Bantus and Sri Lankan’s that is up to you.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If every other person in Hargeisa is Oromo same can be said for Bosaso. Than you have all the raxanweyn and bantus masquerading as Somalis. The actual size of Asal Somali in bosaso is probably 15% of 400k population. And this me being very generous. That is 60k. And that is your only city of more than 100k. The census polls are from 1900, they are not worth the paper they are written. HJ, Garhajis and Arap have very large Reer miyi population. And they have lot of camels, who is feeding you this information. Lot of Somali subclans are roughly the same sizes from gudabirsi, HA,HJ,HY and dhulos why do you think you don’t see constant warfare in the north. Most of them are 200k to 250k men because women are not counted traditionally. Now if you want to tell us that MJ are 500k men because they have incorporated 250k Bantus and Sri Lankan’s that is up to you.

My dear cousin you should stop arguing with him. He is clearly deluded, he thinks Puntland is able to call up 1.5 million reserve soldiers and they can occupy Hargeisa within 24 hours. :liberaltears:

My region has evidence of 100 water wells, 300 boreholes, 10 sand dams carrying the water quantity of countries as large 'singapore'. What the f*ck u on about 'desert', that's when you copy the 'koonfur argument' and can't explain why there is such large water infrastructure in this desert if there is nothing there lol. Oromo are no-way the same distribution in PL in comparison to Hargeisa.

Every second person is oromo in hargeisa, if they left, it would be empty. Plus Isaaq lack rural population there is no water wells, boreholes, or dams. So your population count is barely 1/3 of hargeisa over-all population. Plus we have your 'election' sheet your whole clan is only 100k each habar. 300k, the rest is minorities.

I don't care what you believe about hargeisa just show your water supply and electricity usage, is that so hard to ask, why do u still need to believe then, u know the truth and I will show you just 'carmo' is larger.
Bro your land is guban. There is no rainfall. There is no soil to produce the Savannah for camels to graze its dhagax you live in small valley and you eat fish. Like it makes no sense you’re arguing with traditional geeljire people oo tarikh uu leh inay xoolaha daqaan. For example 2 isaaq regions are the togdheer region and the jarar region. There regions have about 800k population each that’s 1.6 million. There is about 300k cagdheer in jarar. That’s 1.3 million. That’s banadir numbers. There is a reason you fall into my trade gravity. It’s because I have a larger pop than you so i can make and buy things in larger bulk making it cheaper. That’s my competitive edge.

Think of somalia like the EU isaaqs are ganna be like the Germans. You will fall into my orbit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro your land is guban. There is no rainfall. There is no soil to produce the Savannah for camels to graze its dhagax you live in small valley and you eat fish. Like it makes no sense you’re arguing with traditional geeljire people oo tarikh uu leh inay xoolaha daqaan. For example 2 isaaq regions are the togdheer region and the jarar region. There regions have about 800k population each that’s 1.6 million. There is about 300k cagdheer in jarar. That’s 1.3 million. That’s banadir numbers. There is a reason you fall into my trade gravity. It’s because I have a larger pop than you so i can make and buy things in larger bulk making it cheaper. That’s my competitive edge.

Think of somalia like the EU isaaqs are ganna be like the Germans. You will fall into my orbit.

What would you estimate Hawiye population in Hamar? I would say 50% is abgaal because northern mogadishu does represent half the neighborhoods of the city. But the other 50% wallahi if you add up darod-dir-rahanwayn-minorities their easily 30% or more with 20% being HG/Murusade. I would say the population of Hawiye in Hamar is around 60-70% range that was last time I was there in 1998, unless a demographic shift happened when Abdillahi Yusuf came in 2006. I heard most HG fled the city and relocated back to GM. So this could mean 40% Minorities in the south of mogadishu with 10% Murusade/HG

Plus Mogadishu isn't larger then a million they over-exagerrate Somalis because they never seen a 'large' city before

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Puntland is largely savannah with the exception of northern Bari which is a complete desert. When there was a drought in Somaliland 3 years ago and 80% of the livestock was lost the rest sought drinking water and pasture in Puntland. The livestock populations are also comparatively the same size.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is largely savannah with the exception of northern Bari which is a complete desert. When there was a drought in Somaliland 3 years ago and 80% of the livestock was lost the rest sought drinking water and pasture in Puntland. The livestock populations are also comparatively the same size.

Sin I think his right around the northern bari area beyond the karkaar 'mountains' begin and around the coastal seaboard, it's no longer 'valleys like nugaal, dharoor, nor plains like mudug and wardheer'

I would highly doubt they are large holdings of camel herders there lol plus when u look at PL dam allocation, it's never towards that 'area' of gurdafu, it's not worth the investment.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@sincity everywhere else in PL looks like 'hawd' and great camel herding environment in PL. Nugaal Valley, Dharoor, Mudug Plains u will see trees and vegetation, not rocks and when it rains, it turns into a savannah. Puntland isn't as dry as Saudi Arabia but it's not as green as the south. It's in between I say, it enjoys both a dry and wet season which determines how arid it becomes or how fertile it become.

That's why we need to find ways to manipulate the 'weather', it's crucial to our rural people livlihood.

Trending

Latest posts