Reer Mogadishu have won Somalia

Most Somalis are not from the capital especially majority of Puntites who stayed in their lands, there are areas of Bari where no government reached and still fly Boqor Cismans red flag. Qandala residents moved to Oman/UAE for trade not to Xamar or stayed in Qandala like both main subclans did especially the Tanades.

Even if Puntites were raised abroad or in Xamar or elsewhere, we are loyal to our own.
Even the Buraashadley in South-West State are not disloyal..

This here is a sheegato

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not even ONE Puntite on here believes your story.

Haye take on my challenge I have given you then.:trumpsmirk:

Most Somalis are not from the capital especially majority of Puntites who stayed in their lands, there are areas of Bari where no government reached and still fly Boqor Cismans red flag. Qandala residents moved to Oman/UAE for trade not to Xamar or stayed in Qandala like both main subclans did especially the Tanades.

BS, CS built Kismayo

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Even if Puntites were raised abroad or in Xamar or elsewhere, we are loyal to our own.
Even the Buraashadley in South-West State are not disloyal..

This here is a sheegato
No doubt no MJ cheerleads for boon especially Southern MJs who remember JVA atrocities. Claims to be from Xamar so either odey Xamar kuu koray or waa ilma orphan no MJs lived in Xamar until 2006. It's easy to spot a sheegato we MJs have certain traits, dhaqan and xeer only real MJs know this one waa boon.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He always chases and cheerleads for Marehans, that's his people.
He even gets giddy with excitement whenever N&N messes around with Puntland.

Laziest shegato award goes to KICKZ
Here is on Twitter calling for the punishment of reer Puntland and Jubaland.
Someone actually from these regions would never say this.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
They saw the galan/gaas beef and that sakariya dude on YouTube spewing propaganda promoting hatred towards MS. Sheegatos assume CS are anti-PL and popped up everywhere on every platform claiming CS or Qandala as hometown:ftw9nwa:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Remember how Majeerteen "handled" the shisheeye raac who attacked Puntland with ICU?

That's the likes of @kickz

If this was real life, you'd get dragged out of your house and dumped outside the borders.

Issok I will keep my residence in Calanleey.:diddyass:

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
CS are super proud people well educated and rich CS sanka ayay taagan a CS would never booty shake for people they consider beneath them.

Boons go to any length to spread their propaganda only them can claim another clan:ftw9nwa:

CS are super proud people well educated and rich CS sanka ayay taagan a CS would never booty shake for people they consider beneath them.

****s go to any length to spread their propaganda only them can claim another clan:ftw9nwa:

Remember when the Marehans on here used to panick and claim that I was also HG because they couldn't tolerate everyone exposing them?

That's why they hide under different qabiils/nicknames.

They cannot stomach being alone.

Next youll say @PuntiteQueen is on twitter to:mjhaps:

Believe what u want, I am not one to claim somethin else tho
Saxib your money will stop soon you failed to infiltrate MJ.

You are straight up shegaato.

You need to learn at least how to coumaflouge but when you write things 100% that are small teeth friendly and anti PL.
Claimming MJ will not like be a holy water to cleanse your guise.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Issok I will keep my residence in Calanleey.:diddyass:
Calanleey that Ahmed Madoobe kicked out squatting boons who forcefully took Harti homes with Ceyr/HG backing them.

JVA is your enemy not Madoobe or OG if you are from Calanleey, only one suffering from Stockholm syndrome or a wecel sheegad would booty shake for the ones who committed atrocities to his familyo_O

Saxib your money will stop soon you failed to infiltrate MJ.

You are straight up shegaato.

You need to learn at least how to coumaflouge but when you write things 100% that are small teeth friendly and anti PL.
Claimming MJ will not like be a holy water to cleanse your guise.

MJ have issues but we are the most united clan in Somalia, by far to be honest.
It helps that we are literally a family as in we are a sub sub sub sub sub clan of Daarood and within 30 odays or so, we are from the same aabbo and hooyo.

Therefore, we can easily sniff out rotten eggs and sheegatos.