Reer Mogadishu have won Somalia

Thanks to Farmajo and Madoobe.
PL you need to start preparing for war unfortunately Somalia will have a centralized government.

The next government will be a HAG centric government where Madoobe regime will be dismantled.

What are you babbling about?
Farmajo your clansman who was paying for your social media services will be gone.
Every qarax is blamed on him while Kheyre has never been criticised.

Farmajo was to use his seat to build his power base but he wasted that opportunity and infact destroyed his reputation.He didnt build Gedo nor JL.

As for Madoobe he is a mini HG having grown in Mudug.He doesn't know politics but is adamant to stay in power and his policies are very cheap and naive.

Mogadishu's win is a very superficial win, when you look beyond the fake Halane social media show, you will see that a few mooryaan are running things whilst the average hawiye suffers.

I'd rather be from Puntland to be honest because we can move around freely without foreign troops present.

I don't enjoy the state Mogadishu is in, it's very sad

Farm

VIP
We saw what Mogadishu did between 1991-2006 when they were left to their own devices. A roadblock every few metres, each neighborhood having their own warlord, rise of terrorism etc to name a few things. Failmaajo literally lives in a bunker and can’t even walk outside. I don’t think JL or PL should be worried, I would just advice both states to stop cooperating with the illegitimate FGS until a legitimate government is installed that represents all of our interests and not just a few langaabs with cuqdad.

Mogadishu's win is a very superficial win, when you look beyond the fake Halane social media show, you will see that a few mooryaan are running things whilst the average hawiye suffers.

I'd rather be from Puntland to be honest because we can move around freely without foreign troops present.

I don't enjoy the state Mogadishu is in, it's very sad
When I say they have won the war is they control the wealth of the South.

Xamar business is controlled by HAG even the government serve a HAG business interest as they channel funds to the capital.Hormud controls vast interests in Somalia especialy the telecommunication and now in Xamsr property development and alot of imports.

Likewise Jubbaland Kismaayo is slowly being encroached by HAG(Hormuud) and have been bribing Madoobe with few millions to get millions of USD stake in providing electricity as well as installing water.Reer Jubbaland businessmen have been denied that opportunity be it Marexan,Ogaden or MY.

Madoobe doesn't fulfil promises and he never pays for contracts.
Like Villa Kismaayo was build by some Ogaden businessmen and he has never paid them,Even the provision of military uniform and other stuff still remained unpaid by Madoobe who complains about being broke while we know he is busy pocketing the money from the ports and investing abroad.

Even the MJ Ugaas owned him 600K.

He gave the sugar importation monopoly in Kismaayo ports to HG.
Literary the economy of Kismaayo is today controlled by HAG thanks to his short sightedness.Its not that we dont have investors but Madoobe would rather enjoy bribes from HAG than establish a fair play ground.
Once HAG have deep roots in Kismaayo then they dont need the useless kursi they will be like AIPAC

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He finally realized that his adeer is gone because reer gedo dont like him nor accept his presidency. Deni yoga cant save him. :chrisfreshhah:

What do u think of splitting JLand into 2 states Gedo and Lower Jubba

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We saw what Mogadishu did between 1991-2006 when they were left to their own devices. A roadblock every few metres, each neighborhood having their own warlord, rise of terrorism etc to name a few things. Failmaajo literally lives in a bunker and can’t even walk outside. I don’t think JL or PL should be worried, I would just advice both states to stop cooperating with the illegitimate FGS until a legitimate government is installed that represents all of our interests and not just a few langaabs with cuqdad.

Did PL know the inherent dangers behind delegating the SFG the national currency function? This could jepordize the whole trade and economic health of our market place and it can be used as a tool to 'manipulate' us. Infact knowing Somali tribal mindset, they will start flooding PL markets with currency so it stalls our economy and causes a crash and rioting and security issues. I want our currency in our own hand so it can be controlled it's supply to be in-line with our financial year trade activity, GDP forecast, market price index increases, and other economic metrics not in the hands of MOG. I want our economy in the hands of financial economists with full autonomy and outside of government control since this an economic decision and needs to be guided by economics not influenced by governments or political decisions.

Last edited:
He finally realized that his adeer is gone because reer gedo dont like him nor accept his presidency. Deni yoga cant save him. :chrisfreshhah:
Reer Gedo?
Or reer Galgaduud?
Reer diini is history,reer Gedo have woken up from the slumber they were in

Reer diini were HAG proxies and that is history.
Even under Huraale HAG controlled Kismaayo economy.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yo guys can calcal all you want. We are just mere observers from the diaspora living in the comfy west. The government can't force anything and neither will independance be achieved by any state after south sudan fucked up and made the west realise how useless it is to give african nations independance.

We will either focus on our own regions and build up our private sector or destroy each other. The govenrment is focused on al shabaab and security in the south. Whether they achieve this or not only time will tell, but they have pretty much selaed kenya's fate with the icj court, so i guess we'll see a broke kenya in the next year with china leaving them since they will be land locked.

Ethiopia is also suffering from internal disputes, so they can't take advantag of us any more. Now we only have ourselves to blame for our own failure or the arabs meddlers.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When he pisses on our common interest.

Failmajo is doing the same.
Marexan will wake up when the next anti Dblock reg8me takes over and sends his consultants back to where they came from.

All I see are big milestones like Debt Relief being attained. If the next Prez continues the trend I am good.:salute:

What do u think of splitting JLand into 2 states Gedo and Lower Jubba
I would support that it would mean middle jubas rich farmlands gets incorporated into Gedo all the way to Buaale. While Lower Jubba state begins at Buaale.
jubaland-map.jpg

All I see are big milestones like Debt Relief being attained. If the next Prez continues the trend I am good.:salute:
Saxib you will be sent back to Garbaharey and will be forced to share communal toilets with your neighbours tell me how that debt relief which the common somali never even benefited from the loans of previous regimes.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Saxib you will be sent back to Garbaharey and will be forced to share communal toilets with your neighbours tell me how that debt relief which the common somali never even benefited from the loans of previous regimes.

You mean Kismayo, I am its ruler.
:diddyass:

Anyways you will see the meaning of Debt Relief from the upcoming infrastructure projects.

Trending

Latest posts