Reer MN come in, Somali daycare fraud in MN. Seen it live on Fox News, we are screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang, we just took an L. Careless Xalimos who run day cares aren't even slick with their actions. Xalimos be walking into a Cub Foods with a Range Rover/GMC/BMW SUV after confidently swiping the black card(EBT food stamps)
download ebt.jpg
. Our reputation is in the toilet. I was watching Fox News, and all of a sudden Mudane Tucker Carlson shows a segment about Somali daycare fraud in MN, instantly my jaw dropped and my head sunk in embarrassment . Xalimos are to blame for this one.:meleshame:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Fraud happens every single day all over America, this same so called news broadcaster is probably engaged in several himself. So why is Fox News reporting it?

Say it with me

Fox is fake news :)

F7F9A7DA-555F-43AC-83EE-C2C1048FF99B.jpeg

Dang, we just took an L. Careless Xalimos who run day cares aren't even slick with their actions. Xalimos be walking into a Cub Foods with a Range Rover/GMC/BMW SUV after confidently swiping the black card(EBT food stamps)View attachment 45779 . Our reputation is in the toilet. I was watching Fox News, and all of a sudden Mudane Tucker Carlson shows a segment about Somali daycare fraud in MN, instantly my jaw dropped and my head sunk in embarrassment . Xalimos are to blame for this one.:meleshame:

Faux News. Really?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well the day care fraud is TRUE. Many of them happened! But it is happening because of GREED not to fund Al shabaab! And the wire transfer they are talking about it is the legit wire transfer business! Not Al shabaab money! Fox is taking a little truth and mixing it with lots of Xaar to make cholotate look Vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending