Reer Minny so gaala

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maaskin, don’t tell me your boss is a cadaan lady :noneck: If it snows or I have doctor’s appointment I work from home, no question asked. The only reason to go to the office is for meetings, they should just let us work from home every day :kodaksmiley:

@NotMyL in Human resources law, is it against the law to spread that someone has HIV at work?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Reer Minnsota, I send my duas to you from the city of Mogadishu. Stay safe and avoid trouble. Mogadishu is not the place you want to be in.
Also, AUN to those who died in the fire. Another Grenfall like fire I believe it was. Unfortuante, and the world needs to learn from all these incidents!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not HR but using my common sense I would think that’s illegal, you can’t spread HIV knowingly. Did someone give you HIV? :cosbyhmm:

looooooooooooooooool

My question was

What if i know someone has HIV at work, and i spread the rumors that they have HIV at work, am i breaking a human resources law?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know the situations bad when People who are in Mogadishu are sending you prayers.
:tacky:

No he is a world trotter! He is not a Fob. He visited My Minisoto too, but i vanished out of town without notice :(

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
looooooooooooooooool

My question was

What if i know someone has HIV at work, and i spread the rumors that they have HIV at work, am i breaking a human resources law?
That will definitely get you in trouble, edo is Walmart giving you hard time again? Anyways how do you know they got AIDS?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No he is a world trotter! He is not a Fob. He visited My Minisoto too, but i vanished out of town without notice :(
Allah I wished I was still in Minisoto. Then I could prove to yous that the weather is tolerable! Also, I saw 6 in out of 5.2 Million people that looks like ou @Basra

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That will definitely get you in trouble, edo is Walmart giving you hard time again? Anyways how do you know they got AIDS?

huuno i can read your secret and soul, just appear in front of me, thats all i need! lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Allah I wished I was still in Minisoto. Then I could prove to yous that the weather is tolerable! Also, I saw 6 in out of 5.2 Million people that looks like ou @Basra

9935.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I spoke to Farmajo about you! He gave me a warning to avoid you at all costs. Apparently your haunting Villa Somalia till this date (Joking). I met the guy and told him "*"

Did u tell him i am not a fan of his? Also my husband is Marehaan, therefore i have a right to criticize him?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did u tell him i am not a fan of his? Also my husband is Marehaan, therefore i have a right to criticize him?
:), Nope. I told him about my business and so on. I informed him about Diaspora stuff, and finally of my Mx Connections!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:), Nope. I told him about my business and so on. I informed him about Diaspora stuff, and finally of my Mx Connections!

Did u observe his small energy? Does he talk slowly as he walks or watches people slowly?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did u observe his small energy? Does he talk slowly as he walks or watches people slowly?
No, he was happy buzzing person, but he has this one feature of direct eye contact. His energy was really big and active!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, he was happy buzzing person, but he has this one feature of direct eye contact. His energy was really big and active!

How can i trust your observation? U seem like his groupie or his nephew

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How can i trust your observation? U seem like his groupie or his nephew
I am like your husband. Good connections for political reasons. I am connected by clan to Somalia and Farmajo whilst my wife is connected to Somaliland and Bixi