Reer Minny so gaala

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I had a road rage earlier this morning, people are driving 2 mph, I understand that they want to be careful but come oooooooooon. I feel like people forget road etiquette the minute the weather changes.

Can’t wait for my four day weekend :banderas:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
i love the weather there its so nice the ones that live there should enjoy it
:susp:
I had a road rage earlier this morning, people are driving 2 mph, I understand that they want to be careful but come oooooooooon. I feel like people forget road etiquette the minute the weather changes.

Can’t wait for my four day weekend :banderas:
You went to work? Girl you’re crazy. I’m working from home, as soon as I hear it’s snowing even a little bit, I grab my laptop.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stay safe out there, I heard the wind is throwing people around like it’s nothing, @Basra you have nothing to worry about, your fuuto and those gigantic legs will ground you. @Gibiin-Udug @kickz @SilverL @Furioso stay safe folks.

news-graphics-2008-_440926a.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Last edited:

NotMyL

VIP
Yeah I saw my cousins snap this morning. It’s looking wild for y’all

stay safe
That’s what we get for being so close to you guys.
No this is not in my Ceder Color buildings. This is not adjustment/(attached to each other) building like ours here. Even this reporter called my buildings

"Land Mark"

A compliment, Mashalaah

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019...high-rise-building-near-downtown-minneapolis/
Alxd that’s good news, so the victims aren’t Somalis? I mean it’s bad but I’m glad it’s not the color building with all the residents being Somali.

NotMyL

VIP
Loooooool

My boss is making me work for going to Africa twice this year. :farmajoyaab:

4 day weekend though :banderas:
Maaskin, don’t tell me your boss is a cadaan lady :noneck: If it snows or I have doctor’s appointment I work from home, no question asked. The only reason to go to the office is for meetings, they should just let us work from home every day :kodaksmiley: