Reer Minnesota HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no economist, but I suppose the dense parts raise the prices for the whole country.

By the way, I think European style city planning is more sustainable long term. The American urban sprawl system creates obesity and muh Constitution hyper-individualism.

By Europe, you mean Scandinavia and Germany. Because UK has a horrendously bad and aging infrastructure.

The American suburb system has been found to contribute to road-rage and lower life expectancy. If you have to drive 30 minutes around a cul-de-sac just to go to the nearest convenience store, it must be a head-ache.

Apollo

VIP
By Europe, you mean Scandinavia and Germany. Because UK has a horrendously bad and aging infrastructure.

The American suburb system has been found to contribute to road-rage and lower life expectancy. If you have to drive 30 minutes around a cul-de-sac just to go to the nearest convenience store, it must be a head-ache.

I meant most urban areas in Western Europe, they are more or less similar. Although I haven't traveled too much in the UK.

By the way, have you ever lived in a 'no-go zone'? LOL, I have and actually kind of liked it, although it was only temporary.

Yes. And it's a 15 min drive from the city. Its nice and peaceful you won't see druggies climbing up and down the streets like you do down here.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I answered then my phone crashed, and the forum didn't post.

Are you talking about the singer?

Yeah, she's one of the female singers. She's on at the 6.15 mark in the video. She's got long breaded hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.