Reer Minnesota HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're trying to trap unsuspecting single mother into giving you green card by renting her outdated houses?

Try Edina or St. Louis Park, most of the homes are remodeled.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Reiko

I came across this video, of a Puntland 1st August Xaflad in your city, it's from 2015.

At the 6.15 mark, there is this very charming beauty with breaded hair. I have no idea who she is. You wouldn't happen to know of her, would ya? Thanks macaanay dear, love ya sis.

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
You're trying to trap unsuspecting single mother into giving you green card by renting her outdated houses?

Try Edina or St. Louis Park, most of the homes are remodeled.

Whata wrong with those houses i posted?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Blaine Minnesota is about 25 minutes from Minneapolis(not counting traffic and bad weather) also not many Somalis live there. If you are considering moving to Minnesota and want to live in the suburbs, look into Burnsville, Eagan, Apple valley area. It's not far from Minneapolis and decent amount of Somalis live there, you will find halal stores and Somali restaurants.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wow American homes are fcking cheap?:jcoleno:

In UK, especially London, those prices would get you a closet with a tap.
If you think this is cheap you should see the south lol 900/mo for 3 bedroom and 3 bath. But we do also have NY and LA where you will live in shoe box for 3,000.

The Midwest is perfect(besides the weather) we have huge corporations that offer at least 70k salary and decent living cost. Good for young adults with decent degree.

If you think this is cheap you should see the south lol 900/mo for 3 bedroom and 3 bath. But we do also have NY and LA where you will live in shoe box for 3,000.

The Midwest is perfect(besides the weather) we have huge corporations that offer at least 70k salary and decent living cost. Good for young adults with decent degree.

You guys also have better salaries. Wtf is the point of living in the UK?:mjcry:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
@KULTA

Just stay away from North Minneapolis

But North East Minneapolis is alright

If you buying a house try to buy houses at suburbs like Bloomington, Richfield , Roseville iyo Edina

St. Paul is alright but it’s suburb like Woodbury is good.

Also other cities like st.cloud is good

You guys also have better salaries. Wtf is the point of living in the UK?:mjcry:
honest advise, find an american xalimo and have her transport you here sxb.
with your degree, you'll make a killing, I am talking near 100k a year. It's not that difficult to own homes here, quality of life is much better.

honest advise, find an american xalimo and have her transport you here sxb.
with your degree, you'll make a killing, I am talking near 100k a year. It's not that difficult to own homes here, quality of life is much better.

Didn't trump make it super hard to get a green card now, and I'm an African Muslim which would make it worse.:browtf:

Population density, they got too much land. England is like Taiwan/Holland/Bangladesh - overpopulated.

Even in less densely populated areas, UK prices are stupid. There are too many private landlords in the country and not enough state-owned properties.

Apollo

VIP
Even in less densely populated areas, UK prices are stupid. There are too many private landlords in the country and not enough state-owned properties.

I'm no economist, but I suppose the dense parts raise the prices for the whole country.

By the way, I think European style city planning is more sustainable long term. The American urban sprawl system creates obesity and muh Constitution hyper-individualism.

Status
Not open for further replies.