Reer Las Anod Rag Maleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have maternal clan ties with the Isaaq, the mother of Dhulbahante was Arap.

Since Laascaanood has been liberated by Somaliland, it has grown immensely whereas it was a dusty military outpost under Puntland.

Just stop claiming us. We are northerners and Reer Waqooyi, our relationship with Isaaq goes way beyond clan.

stop making things up please, i dont thing she was arap, regadless, dhulbahante and Ogaden have same mum, after absame dumaaled dhulbahantes mum after harti,

do yuo see Ogaden saying agah our mum is arap we must respect them, hell no, every Ogaden leader has a dream to karbash them in ddsi when they step out of line we keep them in fimr grip and cannot exploit us Oagdne even when we are at war with 100 million habahsi they stay put like cattle we own them in jigjiga/DDS ,

the term 1door comes from the Ogaden when the Ogaden after a war the 1doors lost, Ogaden forced 1door to bring a young virgin marriageable girl for marriage in exchange for being allowed water

1door, meaning 1dooori, barter with me, this was done by my 15th great grandfather Ugas Xirsi in the 1580s, and the Ugas would give the virgin girls out to marry jidwaq, mohmaed zubeer, makahil , abaskuul etc all absame sons would marry them,

so every time theh needed water for pasture , they were forced to bring young 1door girls as punishment for daring to wage a war we defeated them in

this is why Ogaden became a massive clan, through their females we multiplied,

hence why they only accept the name 1door from us and get upset when other somalis say it,

dhulbahante used to be kings who owned 1doors, what on earth happened to the great horn of african lion?

why can Mj not karbahs 1dor, bring dhulbahante and warsengali by force and read taxliil on them,

a brother is his keeper?

when mohamed zubeer was fighting against all darood, well it was makahil, bahgeri and cabdalla on his side, cawlyahan sided with mj and marehan, we karbashed cawlayahan and sicne them we made sure jubaland leadership is under mohamed zubeer

when jidwaq got out of hand in ddsi and supported 1door and dir against us, we karbashed them and brought them back in london, Ogaden wrote in the dds constition only an Ogaden can be president and created vice presidents 4 of them which Ogaden again will have 2 out of 4 then we brought in atleast 2 million Ogaden from the interiroor into jigjiga to dilute 1door and gadaburasi pushing out jidwaq, we noticed jidwaq was being pushed out of his home land by marti yet he was more owrried about Ogaden taking power in jigjiga

so we did what Ogaden does best, fight and elimante the threat depsite being at war with 100 million habashi, kicked out the 1doors to somaliland and gadabursi, and m1dgaans like madibaan, made 100% of the liyu officers Ogaden, made jidwaq the mayor of jigjiga and gave 2 of the vice presdeincies to 2 out of 4 vice presdeints and made 90% of the cabinet Ogaden, it was Pax Ogaden

Mj need to invade dhulbahate and warsengali, karbash them, otherwise yall harti will be lost, and take a monopoly for the next 20 years until the little harti boys learn to behave, send a masae to 1door

learn from Ogaden, 1door is an opportunist, he is very cowardly and cannot fiht, be extremely aggressive and wipe them out they will learn to back off, assinante any harti man who works for them or works with them

then throw in for just once for Gods sake a dhulbahante puntlander leader, make sure he is powerful to ruin things, surround him with 100% Mj officers, maybe the dhulbahante will come back, then karbash 1door, use dhulos they are good fighters, just low iq doqomo with no heart who will accept being ruled and called fagash

it broke my heart ocne i saw an 1door who said to a dhulbahante i am married to yuo, you are my naago in lascanood, thats like an arab accepting being ruled by a jews,

i am 99% sure Mj can destroy 1door in a few days, do as Ogaden does, he goes in big and aggressively and bulldozes everything, all creatures, yuo must be ruthless

if i can do this when facing off 100 million habahsi and still keep 1door in line on the border and in jigjiga i am sure yall can do that,

also stop the inter marriage, Ogaden ban leaders who have 1door reer abti until cagjar and even then we bring the wife back to Oagdne lands as the kids will be infleunced by their reer abti in hargeysa, we raised them with caghdeer culture,

issue is dhulo is raised in hargeysa and warsengali, they have colonised their brains, so docile

We are noble sxb and unlike these grave digging crybaby weirdos and i understand your dislike for mjs but sl is a no go for us

hey mehmet, did you not claim to be Ogaden reer cali, no wonder why you did not say reer cali cawlyahan or cali reer isaaq, please send ID and proof you are of our race, in case we are confusing you for another dude with same name I apologise,

why can Mj not karbahs 1dor, bring dhulbahante and warsengali by force and read taxliil on them,

a brother is his keeper?

when mohamed zubeer was fighting against all darood, well it was makahil, bahgeri and cabdalla on his side, cawlyahan sided with mj and marehan, we karbashed cawlayahan and sicne them we made sure jubaland leadership is under mohamed zubeer

when jidwaq got out of hand in ddsi and supported 1door and dir against us, we karbashed them and brought them back in london, Ogaden wrote in the dds constition only an Ogaden can be president and created vice presidents 4 of them which Ogaden again will have 2 out of 4 then we brought in atleast 2 million Ogaden from the interiroor into jigjiga to dilute 1door and gadaburasi pushing out jidwaq, we noticed jidwaq was being pushed out of his home land by marti yet he was more owrried about Ogaden taking power in jigjiga

so we did what Ogaden does best, fight and elimante the threat depsite being at war with 100 million habashi, kicked out the 1doors to somaliland and gadabursi, and m1dgaans like madibaan, made 100% of the liyu officers Ogaden, made jidwaq the mayor of jigjiga and gave 2 of the vice presdeincies to 2 out of 4 vice presdeints and made 90% of the cabinet Ogaden, it was Pax Ogaden

Mj need to invade dhulbahate and warsengali, karbash them, otherwise yall harti will be lost, and take a monopoly for the next 20 years until the little harti boys learn to behave, send a masae to 1door

learn from Ogaden, 1door is an opportunist, he is very cowardly and cannot fiht, be extremely aggressive and wipe them out they will learn to back off, assinante any harti man who works for them or works with them

then throw in for just once for Gods sake a dhulbahante puntlander leader, make sure he is powerful to ruin things, surround him with 100% Mj officers, maybe the dhulbahante will come back, then karbash 1door, use dhulos they are good fighters, just low iq doqomo with no heart who will accept being ruled and called fagash

it broke my heart ocne i saw an 1door who said to a dhulbahante i am married to yuo, you are my naago in lascanood, thats like an arab accepting being ruled by a jews,

i am 99% sure Mj can destroy 1door in a few days, do as Ogaden does, he goes in big and aggressively and bulldozes everything, all creatures, yuo must be ruthless

if i can do this when facing off 100 million habahsi and still keep 1door in line on the border and in jigjiga i am sure yall can do that,

also stop the inter marriage, Ogaden ban leaders who have 1door reer abti until cagjar and even then we bring the wife back to Oagdne lands as the kids will be infleunced by their reer abti in hargeysa, we raised them with caghdeer culture,

issue is dhulo is raised in hargeysa and warsengali, they have colonised their brains, so docile

Kid you're arguably from the most subjugated clan in somali history. Ogaadeen hadal uma furna, your coward nature is known and that's why the somali folktale story of cigaal shidaad is about Ogaden men scared of his their own shadow:russ: Somalis knew you as cigaal shidaad and dhulbahaante know you as Doqonki Ogaadeen who lost lands to iìdoor. The doqon title is even before that when traders like the Habar awal would come to you with sugar and dates and you wouldn't know it's worth, so like a doqon you would say adba iìdoor and the iïdoor would barter your camels for sugar:deadosama: that's the meaning of iïdoor. Not giving women to warring clans which is part of somali history and it has it's own name. But It goes deeper. You didn't know the use of sugar and would dump large sums in the water. Historical doqon:dead1:

Your politics is all by begging the same people you claim to have fought 100 million of. In DDSI Ogaden used the state to kill more ogaden than any other race, waaba doqonimo caadi ah. At least use your qabyaalad and dabadhilif nature to better your people. In Jubbaland you had to call daddy Kenya to fend off other Somalis from the 4 square km town of kismaayo. Don't brag about Ogaden being warriors, smart or even in large numbers. No noble or smart clan would hide behind foreigners and brag about it openly until this very day:mjlol:

Kid you're arguably from the most subjugated clan in somali history. Ogaadeen hadal uma furna, your coward nature is known and that's why the somali folktale story of cigaal shidaad is about Ogaden men scared of his their own shadow:russ: Somalis knew you as cigaal shidaad and dhulbahaante know you as Doqonki Ogaadeen who lost lands to iìdoor. The doqon title is even before that when traders like the Habar awal would come to you with sugar and dates and you wouldn't know it's worth, so like a doqon you would say adba iìdoor and the iïdoor would barter your camels for sugar:deadosama: that's the meaning of iïdoor. Not giving women to warring clans which is part of somali history and it has it's own name. But It goes deeper. You didn't know the use of sugar and would dump large sums in the water. Historical doqon:dead1:

Your politics is all by begging the same people you claim to have fought 100 million of. In DDSI Ogaden used the state to kill more ogaden than any other race, waaba doqonimo caadi ah. At least use your qabyaalad and dabadhilif nature to better your people. In Jubbaland you had to call daddy Kenya to fend off other Somalis from the 4 square km town of kismaayo. Don't brag about Ogaden being warriors, smart or even in large numbers. No noble or smart clan would hide behind foreigners and brag about it openly until this very day:mjlol:
Fakeass dhulloz i knew it even making up history

hey mehmet, did you not claim to be Ogaden reer cali, no wonder why you did not say reer cali cawlyahan or cali reer isaaq, please send ID and proof you are of our race, in case we are confusing you for another dude with same name I apologise,
Trying to safe my reer abti from this madness bro

Fakeass dhulloz i knew it even making up history

You come at dhulbahaante I come at you:manny:. The difference between us is everything I wrote is true and written. Ogaden greatest warrior sayidka had his movement founded in ìidoor city of burco and had to live with his abtiyaal the dhulbahaante. He couldn't trust his cigaal shidaad doqon people:gucciwhat:

@Teeri-Alpha

We don't want to go to war with our cousin's.. If our cousins the dhulbahante want to join somaliland we wish them good luck.. If we go to war with them nothing good will come out of it.. We'll just finish each other off and Puntland will become weak.. That will cause all the vultures to come out and finish us (Mj’s) off....it's better if we let them go and see if the grass is truely greener on other side of the fence.

Majerteen and ogaaden make thread dissing dhulbahaante. I get back at them and I'm called fake:gucciwhat:

I must give you, you're a smart brother.
But comon we're not that stupid.. A descendant of the great dervish will go to the extent you go on to defend colonial borderlines as you do.. Even the ones who are cuqdad ridden will never do that.

You come at dhulbahaante I come at you:manny:. The difference between us is everything I wrote is true and written. Ogaden greatest warrior sayidka had his movement founded in ìidoor city of burco and had to live with his abtiyaal the dhulbahaante. He couldn't trust his cigaal shidaad doqon people:gucciwhat:
Loool stop lying about history warya

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
God forgive me, I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Long live Sheikh Dabcasar.

miqdgaan adooon baboon sheegato, i rule 1door in dds jigjiga, i can do as i wish to them,

and lastly i rule dhulbahnate in jubaland

i decimated 1door since 10,000 BC, kulaha the most subjugated, and when it comes to power sharing 1door runs after us and says i also live in ddsi can i please have a bite

your an adoon m1dgaan i can finger 1door chicks in jigjiga and make her dad smell it and i can do the same to dhulbhanate in kismayo, take yuor pick which ever tribe you claim today

out of the 26 somali tribes i rule them,

in 1960 SYL placed 6 somali sttaues in xamar the cpaital and all were Absame, either jidwaq or Ogaden, car i dare yuo to name a single dhulo or 1door hero,

even the dhulo hero waa Ogaden man, the most low IQ clan today waa dhulo owned and elsnaved by a 7th rate somali tribe :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

and dont even speak of 1door, we own them good and silence them with guns in dds hawd :salute::ahh::salute::damn::damn::deadosama:

m1ganyahow if yuort not sheegato why do you defend the very tribe that calls you their naago they own, your the wife

atleast i own 1door and fight habashi, your left to fend for the tribe that owns you :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending