Reer Las Anod Rag Maleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You come at dhulbahaante I come at you:manny:. The difference between us is everything I wrote is true and written. Ogaden greatest warrior sayidka had his movement founded in ìidoor city of burco and had to live with his abtiyaal the dhulbahaante. He couldn't trust his cigaal shidaad doqon people:gucciwhat:

cut the crap, no one helps a dude start a movement that ends up ruling them, we killed 1door because hey were becoming gaal

dhulbahnate was a foot soldier,l a canon fodder we used against all we wanted to rule

and the fact that yuo talk about cigaal shide a story created by the father of somali poetry Rage Ugaas in 1730s just shows we have contributed to somali history, any story written by 1door or dhulo please show me,

mi1dgaan sgheegao, the sayids 6 top leaders were all Ogaden, even Qamaan bulxaan was the equivalent of his defence minster today,

Doqon handicap dhulbahante i dont believe you, i think your asheegato m1dgaan adoon baboon ah

no wonder why Mj diss yall in london and avoid you, the biggest handicap today in somali race waa dhulbahante killing their own after getting paid by a 7th rate somali tribe uff

@Teeri-Alpha

We don't want to go to war with our cousin's.. If our cousins the dhulbahante want to join somaliland we wish them good luck.. If we go to war with them nothing good will come out of it.. We'll just finish each other off and Puntland will become weak.. That will cause all the vultures to come out and finish us (Mj’s) off....it's better if we let them go and see if the grass is truely greener on other side of the fence.

karbash this m1dgaan juuug, waa asli m1dgaan, midgo sheegato ah

miqdgaan adooon baboon sheegato, i rule 1door in dds jigjiga, i can do as i wish to them,

and lastly i rule dhulbahnate in jubaland

i decimated 1door since 10,000 BC, kulaha the most subjugated, and when it comes to power sharing 1door runs after us and says i also live in ddsi can i please have a bite

your an adoon m1dgaan i can finger 1door chicks in jigjiga and make her dad smell it and i can do the same to dhulbhanate in kismayo, take yuor pick which ever tribe you claim today

out of the 26 somali tribes i rule them,

in 1960 SYL placed 6 somali sttaues in xamar the cpaital and all were Absame, either jidwaq or Ogaden, car i dare yuo to name a single dhulo or 1door hero,

even the dhulo hero waa Ogaden man, the most low IQ clan today waa dhulo owned and elsnaved by a 7th rate somali tribe :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

and dont even speak of 1door, we own them good and silence them with guns in dds hawd :salute::ahh::salute::damn::damn::deadosama:
m1ganyahow if yuort not sheegato why do you defend the very tribe that calls you their naago they own, your the wife

atleast i own 1door and fight habashi, your left to fend for the tribe that owns you :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

cut the crap, no one helps a dude start a movement that ends up ruling them, we killed 1door because hey were becoming gaal

dhulbahnate was a foot soldier,l a canon fodder we used against all we wanted to rule

and the fact that yuo talk about cigaal shide a story created by the father of somali poetry Rage Ugaas in 1730s just shows we have contributed to somali history, any story written by 1door or dhulo please show me,

mi1dgaan sgheegao, the sayids 6 top leaders were all Ogaden, even Qamaan bulxaan was the equivalent of his defence minster today,

Doqon handicap dhulbahante i dont believe you, i think your asheegato m1dgaan adoon baboon ah

no wonder why Mj diss yall in london and avoid you, the biggest handicap today in somali race waa dhulbahante killing their own after getting paid by a 7th rate somali tribe uff
karbash this m1dgaan juuug, waa asli m1dgaan, ***** sheegato ah

5ce8edb64520e231375804.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Again with the Somaliland isn't qabiilist nonsense. Let's take a look at some of your posts from earlier this year shall we?

I've called you out before but you've been caught red handed once again. You are without a doubt the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Takfiring is like breathing for your people.

Imagine what would come back to someone takfiring entire clans.
:mjkkk:
Imagine acting like you're religious and above qabiilism when you're a pseudo @Cognitivedissonance.
:mjlol:
@PuntiteQueen Bal waxaan fiirii.
Have you ever been on a walk? This feminist maxa ii dhaba dhigay waa yaab war heedhe you have a forked tongue like a succubus that will perform cunnilingus on all of us kkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
the term 1door comes from the Ogaden when the Ogaden after a war the 1doors lost, Ogaden forced 1door to bring a young virgin marriageable girl for marriage in exchange for being allowed water

1door, meaning 1dooori, barter with me, this was done by my 15th great grandfather Ugas Xirsi in the 1580s, and the Ugas would give the virgin girls out to marry jidwaq, mohmaed zubeer, makahil , abaskuul etc all absame sons would marry them,

so every time theh needed water for pasture , they were forced to bring young 1door girls as punishment for daring to wage a war we defeated them in

this is why Ogaden became a massive clan, through their females we multiplied,

hence why they only accept the name 1door from us and get upset when other somalis say it,

dhulbahante used to be kings who owned 1doors, what on earth happened to the great horn of african lion?

I think you need to recognize this fact. In Ethiopia and Kenya, you are enslaved by Habeshi and Kikuyu while Isaaq are free and have Somaliland.

Are we making up lies now? You lost Hawd against Garxajis, other Isaaq clans don't know your existence. Habar Yoonis took your land, women and livestock and the reason why you live in Jubbaland today is because you were escaping from the GX lions.

GXXG3vf.png

Habar Awal merchants use to provide you resources and give you clothes and food. Your clan were nothing but barbaric naked nomads who lived in the interior. You were known as doqonkii caghdeer. Nothing proud of being an Oromogaden savage.

KsVft3D.png

You can make up lies and fake story made by your cuqdaad jealous parents but we all know your clan is inferior. Go die somewhere with the rage of your cuqdaad.
:camby:

I think you need to recognize this fact. In Ethiopia and Kenya, you are enslaved by Habeshi and Kikuyu while Isaaq are free and have Somaliland.

Are we making up lies now? You lost Hawd against Garxajis, other Isaaq clans don't know your existence. Habar Yoonis took your land, women and livestock and the reason why you live in Jubbaland today is because you were escaping from the GX lions.

GXXG3vf.png

Habar Awal merchants use to provide you resources and give you clothes and food. Your clan were nothing but barbaric naked nomads who lived in the interior. You were known as doqonkii caghdeer. Nothing proud of being an Oromogaden savage.

KsVft3D.png

You can make up lies and fake story made by your cuqdaad jealous parents but we all know your clan is inferior. Go die somewhere with the rage of your cuqdaad.

so when cagjar is handing out ministers all the sudden 1door live in dds and want their share but only i is controlled by ethiopia?

caqli 1door, you will always live under me langabyahow adoonka ah, :camby:

Bohol

VIP
The Ogaden and HY wars were nothing personal. The HY empire use to abuse everyone in Northern Somalia/Haud those days.

It was called the Xaraame Cune era (1880-1920).

upload_2019-5-31_13-5-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts