Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 13.32.33.png

World

VIP
We do have maternal clan ties with the Isaaq, the mother of Dhulbahante was Arap.

Since Laascaanood has been liberated by Somaliland, it has grown immensely whereas it was a dusty military outpost under Puntland.

Just stop claiming us. We are northerners and Reer Waqooyi, our relationship with Isaaq goes way beyond clan.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We do have maternal clan ties with the Isaaq, the mother of Dhulbahante was Arap.

Since Laascaanood has been liberated by Somaliland, it has grown immensely whereas it was a dusty military outpost under Puntland.

Just stop claiming us. We are northerners and Reer Waqooyi, our relationship with Isaaq goes way beyond clan.
If it was up to me, I would hang your entire tribe for treachery before giving every inch of Sool to the Eydoor. But thats not the point, the point is you have sold your own tribe down the river and the Dhulbahante of the past would be rolling in their graves if they saw what their seed has turned into, a bunch of prostitutes selling their people to the highest bidder.

You are a net negative to Puntland, the good thing about you being Prostitutes is that you are depleting Somalilands resources and forcing them to invest so much financially which is draining them.

Keep at it

giphy.gif

World

VIP
If it was up to me, I would hang your entire tribe for treachery before giving every inch of Sool to the Eydoor. But thats not the point, the point is you have sold your own tribe down the river and the Dhulbahante of the past would be rolling in their graves if they saw what their seed has turned into, a bunch of prostitutes selling their people to the highest bidder.

You are a net negative to Puntland, the good thing about you being Prostitutes is that you are depleting Somalilands resources and forcing them to invest so much financially which is draining them.

Keep at it
Treachery implies that Dhulbahante are supposed to be loyal to your Mahamoud Saleeban Bermuda triangle monarchy. The real traitors are those who have a history of constantly betraying Somalis and allying with ajnabi gaal invaders.

"The Italians wanted to bring in an end to the Bimaal revolt and at all cost prevent a Bimal-Dervish alliance, which lead them to use the forces of Obbia and the Mijertein as prevention"
Source: Robert L. (1964-01-01). "The 'Mad Mullah' and Northern Somalia". The Journal of African History. 5 (3): 415–433, page 422.

100 years ago, you were foot soldiers for Italian colonialists and were used as askari pawns to take control of Somalia.

100 years later, you used Ethiopian soldiers in order to invade Xamar and kill innocent civilians and create anarchy.

The children of Amina Boqor have the nerve to label us prostitutes, lmao.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Damn have you guys heard of this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qooro_taag

The SNM was ruthless.

:mjlol::mjlol:
That page is a goldmine.
In a village called Bancadde to the west of Xudun, 84 Dhulbahante civilians were killed during peace-time in a two-day period. The massacre's namesake occurred on the 19th of March 1991 when 30 nomadic and unarmed members of the Reer Jibril clan were massacred by an Somali National Movement (SNM) force during the second day of fasting for Ramadan. The force was led by SNM members Libaxo, Mahamad Ali Daad, Isman Aweed Dacasle and Arab Cilmi who claimed to come in peace for Ramadan festivities which led the locals to lay down their weapons.

The etymology behind the name derives from qooro meaning penis, and taagmeaning erect, which was conjured after most of the male corpses were found to have an erect manbulge, most likely due to the death erection phenomenon.

The massacre occurred one day after the same group killed 8 and then 46 unarmed Naaleeye Axmed at the Dogoble water well in the nearby countryside. The term taag can also be prefixed to contrast with the opposite gesture of peace in waqooye (northern Somali) culture, as with goc isu taag (wave/raise the napkin), which is similar to the white flag symboling ceasefires or peace in western cultures.
Yet @World vigorously shines Isaaq shoes.
:mjlol:
Someone pull up that picture of the rainbow xasuuq tank to give this guy a proper history lesson.
:mjlaugh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Let the spineless treacherous Dhulbahante go with their maternal uncles who call them Β£aqash. That is their business. If they do not want autonomy to generate their own income: their problem.

That said; there are many dhulos who are sickened by this humiliation and I feel bad for them. Good, decent, dignified people.

However, they do not have the ability or will to remove their traitors.

Remember when an Mj clan sided with ICU ? They were dealt with militarily and since then, everybody knows to toe the line.

Either act like a clan: united or dissolve the whole thing.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Let the spineless treacherous Dhulbahante go with their maternal uncles who call them Β£aqash. That is their business. If they do not want autonomy to generate their own income: their problem.

That said; there are many dhulos who are sickened by this humiliation and I feel bad for them. Good, decent, dignified people.

However, they do not have the ability or will to remove their traitors.

Remember when an Mj clan sided with ICU ? They were dealt with militarily and since then, everybody knows to toe the line.

Either act like a clan: united or dissolve the whole thing.

Stop making stuff up everything is tribal with you PLers.

There's no difference between someone from Zeila to Tukaraq.

You lot always create divisions along Somalis from inviting Ethiopians to US drones targeting nomads seeing people from the south as sub human & savages when you see them in Bosaaso and Garowe

Last edited:
Stop making stuff up everything is tribal with you PLers.

There's no difference between someone from Zeila to Tukaraq.

You lot always create divisions along Somalis from inviting Ethiopians to US drones targeting nomads seeing people from the south as sub human

What did I make up?

The fact that there are Dhulos on Somaliland's payroll?

The fact that these Dhulos attacked Warsangeli like guard dogs for Somaliland?

Or the fact that there are some Dhulos who refuse to join a murderous, Isaaq land expansionist project called "Somaliland".

I would respect and support Somaliland if it conducted a referendum or secceded with Isaaq land, but you are no better than Siyad Barre's regime.

Instead of fixing Hargeisa's terrible roads, you spend your national budget on bribes and bullets.

Sad

In addition; Somaliland and HAG are still trying to conduct their Irrir plan of Isaaq controlling the North and Hawiye; the South.

This is not just about seccessionism and north western unity, it is nefarious and clannist and that is why they always let the Β£aqash slur slip out whenever a Dhulo does not behave like a puppet.

Final comment on this;

Every clan controls its own destiny, if you want to sell your dignity, go ahead.

SirLancelLord

VIP
What did I make up?

Or the fact that there are some Dhulos who refuse to join a murderous, Isaaq land expansionist project called "Somaliland".

I would respect and support Somaliland if it conducted a referendum or secceded with Isaaq land, but you are no better than Siyad Barre's regime.

Instead of fixing Hargeisa's terrible roads, you spend your national budget on bribes and bullets.

Sad

Again you with the tribal bs -

I'm not wasting my time on someone so delusional. We're not a tribal state unlike yours. A small unit of the army garrison attacked.

And yes of course the army is on payroll, we pay our soldiers unlike the fat cats in Garowe.

Tribalism is dead, that's why you guys use bribing the Warsangali & Dhulbahante to wave PL flags and giving them emotional blackmail.

The Dhulbahante woke up and noticed that PL prompted so much and delivered nothing.

The Warsangali are finally about to wake up that for all the visits and press conferences there isn't one large town in eastern sanaag

What did I make up?

Why do you get to dictate who can join Somaliland:gucciwhat: Notable leaders of every community took part in the burco, sheekh and borame conference. The grand Garaad of Dhulbahaante Garaad Abdiqani was there under his own will, Same with the Gadabuursi elders who hosted one of the conferences and some warsangeli. This was during Γ¬door inter fighting so to say it was forced is a joke

if i were a dhullo, i would find that crazy dude and beat the hell out of him. break all his teeth so he can't talk no more.

Farm

VIP
That page is a goldmine.

Yet @World vigorously shines Isaaq shoes.
Someone pull up that picture of the rainbow xasuuq tank to give this guy a proper history lesson.
:mjlaugh:

W7BDtDY.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

I’d prefer if these people would stay in SL they have no economic output and just drain resources. I recently saw a video of them begging (as usual) PL for military assistance in Taleex they are lucky I’m not in power.

Farm

VIP

do us a favour and stop claiming Darood or Harti and start claiming Isaaq. Maybe you can be a HJ sub clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending