reer Laas aanod pro somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Dhulbhante didn't sell land cause dhulbhante land will always belong to dhulbhante but some dhulbhante sold somaliland words for example I heard of dhulbhante guy got paid 50,000 for saying somaliland icitiraaf kayda waa muqadis kkkk

kkkkkk we know even your brothers don't want Puntland....

Xaaax? I knew you were slyly feeling the kid :ahh:

I meant poo

IMG_6424.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So Dhulbahante's are reer buntilayn just because MJ and Dhulbahante are both Harti??? :farmajoyaab: Misaad dad kale ku caydaa inay clan state yihiin. Munaafiq:mahubowtf:
@Gambar is laughing cause she's Isaac she wants to see all her Isaac tribe United under somaliland but calls me a sambac cause I want a United harti under puntland and that's the case Alhamdulillah a dhulbhante is closer to me than an MJ who's been raised amongst Isaac all her life like @Gambar

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar is laughing cause she's Isaac she wants to see all her Isaac tribe United under somaliland but calls me a sambac cause I want a United harti under puntland and that's the case Alhamdulillah a dhulbhante is closer to me than an MJ who's been raised amongst Isaac all her life like @Gambar
You sound jealous do you want me to forward your application to beesha Sacad Muuse since you're so bothered? :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts