reer Laas aanod pro somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
People who think darood will abandon their Somaliweyn views are clearly delusional, all daarods are pro somaliweyn except the alool ushagestayal

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Lmao :pachah1:he said Reer laascaanood are ready to liberate NFD, yet they cant even liberate their own city that they're currently in :deadosama:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Lmao :pachah1:he said Reer laascaanood are ready to liberate NFD, yet they cant even liberate their own city that they're currently in :deadosama:
Its the thought that counts my censored friend
giphy.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
They are proud landers laasanod gets nearly as much funding as hargesia they are acting pro somaliweyn to get another check from siliayo to bring them back to pro landerism

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Yeah. It's why the Kulmiye administration negotiations with "Khatumo State" are a waste of time, and any agreement they reach isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Wining and dining Ali Khalif who represents only himself and not reer Las Anod isn't going to kill an idea like Somaliweyn.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
reer Las Anood should shut up and close their mouths and be happy under Somaliland occupation, since they kicked puntland out.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You out of all people ain't in no position to speak your imaginary country that you believed in for the past 26 years according to the international community it doesn't exist kkkk

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Xaasidka ma faaido dhulbhante jir iyo joog they're eating good from you while paying your icitiraaf pipe dream lip service:hahaidiot:

Only Ali Khalif is eating. You should hate him for how he's dragging your clan name through the mud. Your elders said he doesn't represent you guys so which is it? They can't both be true at the same time. :yacadiim:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Only Ali Khalif is eating. You should hate him for how he's dragging your clan name through the mud. Your elders said he doesn't represent you guys so which is it? They can't both be true at the same time. :yacadiim:
Any dhulbhante who's in hargaisa eating good & in puntland eating good and Mogadishu eating good represents dhulbhante :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:gaasdrink: One one guy eating
good though....
Do you think that's the only dhulbhante guy in the somaliland government? Last time I checked the deputy speaker of somaliland parliament is dhulbhante & the deputy president of puntland is dhulbhante and many other ministerial positions both in Puntland & Somaliland you can't hate on that hustle:chrisfreshhah:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Do you think that's the only dhulbhante guy in the somaliland government? Last time I checked the deputy speaker of somaliland parliament is dhulbhante & the deputy president of puntland is dhulbhante and many other ministerial positions both in Puntland & Somaliland you can't hate on that hustle:chrisfreshhah:

Selling yourself to the highest bidder is nothing to be proud of. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Selling yourself to the highest bidder is nothing to be proud of. :manny:
Dhulbhante didn't sell land cause dhulbhante land will always belong to dhulbhante but some dhulbhante sold somaliland words for example I heard of dhulbhante guy got paid 50,000 for saying somaliland icitiraaf kayda waa muqadis kkkk

I don't hate dhulbhante ppl though

:gucciwhat: You're a lunatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending