Reer Ictiraaf have gone mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philosophy, reason, evidence.
Your own philosophical deduction or thoughts of other niggas? Strange that you were convinced by niggas like kant and that nihilist german nigga I forgot his name but you doubt the quran.

khasaaro. old european cawaan who were bored to death convinced you to abandon your faith. You are weak.

Apollo

VIP
Your own philosophical deduction or thoughts of other niggas? Strange that you were convinced by niggas like kant and that nihilist german nigga I forgot his name but you doubt the quran.

khasaaro. old european cawaan who were bored to death convinced you to abandon your faith. You are weak.

I left Islam after finding out it was fake on my own.

I left Islam after finding out it was fake on my own.
No.

you left Islam after taking a philosophy class, then reading what 17th -19th century European philosophers had to say about God and religoin, maybe a bit some youtube in that mix.

You didn't question it randomly, on your own.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
May god bless the blessed land of Reer sheikh Isxaaaq bin ahmed bin maxamed al Hashimi. Also known as Somaliland.

God bless the Jegaan, may our own enemy fall

It is Eritrea. 100%.
100% not. Somalia has the most frankincense in the world, and that's what the Land of Punt was very much known for producing and exporting.

There are many Puntite architectural ruins in Somaliland, and they have a museum showing them.
Example:
puntitecrookandflail.jpg

Stone bust excavated in a valley in northwestern Somalia. Depicts a Puntite king in royal nemes headdress, wearing the divine Puntite/Osiris beard, and wielding the sacred crook and flail (Ibrahim (2013)).
https://landofpunt.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/punt-an-ancient-civilization-rediscovered/

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It is Eritrea. 100%.
No it isn't. With the current evidence, Somalia is the likeliest candidate.
100% not. Somalia has the most frankincense in the world, and that's what the Land of Punt was very much known for producing and exporting.

There are many Puntite architectural ruins in Somaliland, and they have a museum showing them.
Example:
puntitecrookandflail.jpg

Stone bust excavated in a valley in northwestern Somalia. Depicts a Puntite king in royal nemes headdress, wearing the divine Puntite/Osiris beard, and wielding the sacred crook and flail (Ibrahim (2013)).
https://landofpunt.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/punt-an-ancient-civilization-rediscovered/
:ohhh:
I stand corrected. Somalia 100%.
:whoo:
Looks I have some good reading material for the bus this week.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sky is the limit when it comes to somaliland and it’s icitiraaf soon I wouldn’t be surprised if they declared a new religion in somaliland and muuse bixi as their son of god

Kant? How would reading Kant make anyone an atheist? I'm genuinely curious. If you had said Hume etc, that would make sense, but Kant?

No it isn't. With the current evidence, Somalia is the likeliest candidate.

:ohhh:
I stand corrected. Somalia 100%.
:whoo:
Looks I have some good reading material for the bus this week.
I read it, and it mentions a lot of northeastern towns, findings and frankincense. Funny how landers always say it wasnt in modern day puntland tho:gaasdrink:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's probably you who did that tf you mean cuzz, obviously it's a troll edit on Wikipedia. Weak attempt :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending