reer henny shame

We are the worst diaspora :mjlol: even I will admit that we are a disaster. Just today I seen a snap of a girl drinking henny in an abaya and hijab :dead::dead: last week there were some guys smoking in the masjid. terrible. even the minnesota somalis don’t do this
why are they so obsessed with henny.......they are so weird. apparently they dont even drink water and even drink henny in the gym nacala

We are the worst diaspora :mjlol: even I will admit that we are a disaster. Just today I seen a snap of a girl drinking henny in an abaya and hijab :dead::dead: last week there were some guys smoking in the masjid. terrible. even the minnesota somalis don’t do this

Your diaspora is like a qabiil, you gotta defend it to the very end, it doesn’t matter how bad it is, you gotta stand by it.

giphy.gif

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Who remembers when Canadian Somalis hacked SomaliFeatures and started praying to Henny.

Say what you want but Top5 is a natural comedian.

img_20170212_155050-jpg.13112

GOATed moment wallahi :silanyolaugh: Australian-Somalis were so triggered.

NB: Do not condone the shirk but the entire debacle was hilarious.
What a mess :damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
"Reer Henny" is the best diaspora and the most successful one and are well respected by all in the country. The same cannot be said of others.

The American diaspora is collectively more successful IMO. I would say you have those in Canada but it appears people just want to spotlight degeneracy. I have never encountered these Reer Henny they are talking about. Funny how they (other diaspora) are more familar with the margins from Canada than everyday people. And they erroneously think Toronto is Canada oo dhan. And they are only aware of priority populations and the problematic individuals who make those communities less safe. Comparatively the worst hood in Canada is bourgeoise compared to an American project. That's if were using those metrics.

Who remembers when Canadian Somalis hacked SomaliFeatures and started praying to Henny.

Say what you want but Top5 is a natural comedian.

img_20170212_155050-jpg.13112

GOATed moment wallahi :silanyolaugh: Australian-Somalis were so triggered.

NB: Do not condone the shirk but the entire debacle was hilarious.
Link the video Dawg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The American diaspora is collectively more successful IMO. I would say you have those in Canada but it appears people just want to spotlight degeneracy. I have never encountered these Reer Henny they are talking about. Funny how they (other diaspora) are more familar with the margins from Canada than everyday people. And they erroneously think Toronto is Canada oo dhan. And they are only aware of priority populations and the problematic individuals who make those communities less safe. Comparatively the worst hood in Canada is bourgeoise compared to an American project. That's if were using those metrics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

What makes you think we would do this? 👶🏻