reer henny shame

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
We are the worst diaspora :mjlol: even I will admit that we are a disaster. Just today I seen a snap of a girl drinking henny in an abaya and hijab :dead::dead: last week there were some guys smoking in the masjid. terrible. even the minnesota somalis don’t do this

I remember Canadians were most fucked up (in terms of unemployment and drug addiction) when one invited me over to a party in Hargeisa only for there to be 15 Canadian guys all tweeking saying shit like “Hit me again Daag”

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I remember Canadians were most fucked up (in terms of unemployment and drug addiction) when one invited me over to a party in Hargeisa only for there to be 15 Canadian guys all tweeking saying shit like “Hit me again Daag”
even in somalia they continue their nonsense uff!! :snoop: It’s so normalized here you see grown men walking out of the LCBO (liquor store) to drink in the parking lot and then yelling and fighting. mind you they like 50 years old with a wife and kids.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Who remembers when Canadian Somalis hacked SomaliFeatures and started praying to Henny.

Say what you want but Top5 is a natural comedian.

img_20170212_155050-jpg.13112

GOATed moment wallahi :silanyolaugh: Australian-Somalis were so triggered.

NB: Do not condone the shirk but the entire debacle was hilarious.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I seen that video of nigga bringjng geetho to the mosque zoomers ma naxayaan :shookgabre:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
We are the worst diaspora :mjlol: even I will admit that we are a disaster. Just today I seen a snap of a girl drinking henny in an abaya and hijab :dead::dead: last week there were some guys smoking in the masjid. terrible. even the minnesota somalis don’t do this
I am one of the Minnesota Somalis. Smoking in a Masjid? That is a sick bastard. Please share the video of that womam drinking Hennessy in Muslim style clothing. She embarrassed herself for sure.

In MN our problems are Somali on Somali gun violence and niggas dying off of fake percs, we got a lot of positive shit too so it cancels out I guess.
:kanyeshrug:

Who remembers when Canadian Somalis hacked SomaliFeatures and started praying to Henny.

Say what you want but Top5 is a natural comedian.

img_20170212_155050-jpg.13112

GOATed moment wallahi :silanyolaugh: Australian-Somalis were so triggered.

NB: Do not condone the shirk but the entire debacle was hilarious.

That’s not Top5 it’s his brother who got killed

I heard top 5 is straight from caabudwaaq he’s related to a cousin of mine. You need to help your kin.
:russ:

Since when are Abgaal from Cabudwaaq:gucciwhat:

Trending