Reer henny Lesbo

Muji

VIP
Yaab, stop tryna trigger these Faaraxs walaal. I want your genuine opinion on this.

I personally don’t care

I don’t know this person. I lack this thing you all have which is a shared closeness with every Somali in the world where you feel embarrassment on their behalf. I wouldn’t care if a xalimo released a sex tape with 10 basketball players. You should try detaching yourself from caring about the behaviours of strangers just because they were born in the same region as you.

Cute couple

Even African American girls are getting more malab than our incels

lol black dykes are prolific with these hood women. Thats why black men love hanging with dykes like Young Ma. But they are some of the most violent people. Dykes are quick to use their hands on their women

Muji

VIP
lol black dykes are prolific with these hood women. Thats why black men love hanging with dykes like Young Ma. But they are some of the most violent people. Dykes are quick to use their hands on their women

Liooooool you sound like you’ve encountered one

If its reer henny idc not my L:mjpls:

khalas fam this and the previous generation are gone, we’re ended up like the jews with mutter diasporans that can’t even speak their own people’s tongue:jcoleno:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't really care tbh. I only wanted to address the photo in the OP, bottom right. Is it just me, or does she look like Lil Tecca?

87b4d40e2c756869e2264ce9b5899956f8011405

I personally don’t care

I don’t know this person. I lack this thing you all have which is a shared closeness with every Somali in the world where you feel embarrassment on their behalf. I wouldn’t care if a xalimo released a sex tape with 10 basketball players. You should try detaching yourself from caring about the behaviours of strangers just because they were born in the same region as you.

Looool sis factss. Somalis always feel a sense of entitlement cuz you share an ethnicity

Liooooool you sound like you’ve encountered one

I had a couple dykes in my high school very cool people. I just never knew why black dykes take upon the bad sterotypes of madow men like pants sagging, sleeping with multiple partners, smoking hella weed and forever hustling with nothing to show for.

I personally don’t care

btw anyone knows when will i be able to like this? ive been waiting for ageso_O

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I personally don’t care

It keeps coming closer and closer though, before you know someone in your immediate family comes out the cupboard as a homosexual lol. Can you explain how comes alot of Xaaliimos sympathize with Homosexuals?

Look at that fat Akafi dude Xaaliimos made him big and gave him a stage on twitter.

Somalis never support the good in eachother but the ones that embarrass the Somali community like this fat feminine fruity faarax.

Muji

VIP
It keeps coming closer and closer though, before you know someone in your immediate family comes out the cupboard as a homosexual lol. Can you explain how comes alot of Xaaliimos sympathize with Homosexuals?

Look at that fat Akafi dude Xaaliimos made him big and gave him a stage on twitter.

Somalis never support the good in eachother but the ones that embarrass the Somali community like this fat feminine fruity faarax.

We have 20 million Somalis, if I was going to get upset about every Farax and xalimo who was gay or stayed out beyond their curfew I would have a debilitating mental disorder like @Omar del Sur

The only Somalis I want us to spend time shaming are the criminals and especially the rapists. These people have an impact on our community. With the wave of alt right that’s sweeping the globe their mugshots and news appearances are shared on their forums and platforms.

If my cousin was gay or became a it has absolutely no implications on my life.

sxb, all ethnicities have their nutjobs, hoodrats, smart peeps, cute innocent girls, and the occasional devil’s advocate weirdo.:bell:
we live in a social media world, the time of privacy is gone. i’m sure back in ur days, there were ppl just as embarrassing as now, its just that now the value that was once put on upholding sharaf and listening to ur elders is :nahgirl:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending