reer Gedo declare 3 days of mourning for 57 Xabashis dropped by Harakat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marehan when they realise they won't have as many ethiopians to help them against HG in galgudud.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

57 xabashi dead in BAY is somehow a reer Gedo problem :ftw9nwa:

Btw kkk

DxMXFJ7WsAA9QAB.jpeg

The dude to left of the curious case that is Dhuxulow masterminded Garissa University massacre

You must be a terrorist sympathiser

Marehan when they realise they won't have as many ethiopians to help them against HG in galgudud.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol doqonki cagdheer xabeshis killed in Bakool got nothing to do with reer gedo the cuqdad is real though kkkkk
I thought ogadens were still in mourning for their fallen kikuyu brothers I know axmaq was quite distraught by the attack on his motherland kenya :mjlol:
jeff.jpg

When his kikuyu overlords show up he sits on the ground like a good slave kkk
b.jpg

:mjlol:

Reer ghetto were last seen guiding tourists to the famous one high school in the region.:chrisfreshhah:
Let's not go over that. Ghetto kulahaa.

Looool it’s been debunked long time ago tell him to show you the development in Jubba hoose and Jubba dhexe his ancestral homeland I bet he’ll show pics of Garissa and Jigjiga that his slave masters developed for him let’s see how much better cagdheer are than mareexaan begin the challenge :trumpsmirk:
@Ferrari @JONB im still waiting .....make me say wow mashallah like when I see Gaalkacyo or Berbera like shit MX gotta get their act together show me what you’ve done in your only two gobols in Somalia for 27 years like wow Caghdeer wey shaqeeysteen
@Ferrari dont change the subject cuz show me new paved streets,hospitals,schools,airports,street lights something new,new development don’t show me google earth with bush houses show me how much more advanced Absame towns than Sade’s are and I will firmly back OG in Jubbaland for life I will even enlist in Ras Kamboni and fight for Ogaden just show me something
Bro I try my best never to diss beesha Absame but you’ve pushed me into a corner with your cuqdad now show me what you’ve done from Saakow to Qooqani for 27 year the only free OG land you have left since you wanna talk shit so much about Gedo and Kismaayo is multi tribal multi ethnic Gaarisa and Jigjiga are in countries with governments with law and order show me your Gaalkacyo Berbera Burco and Garowe in the 2 Jubbas
@JONB @Ferrari did you really think this day wouldn’t come when card gets pulled you guys fold up like a paper “Kismayo Kismayo bbb but Kismayo” let’s talk truth Kismayo was built and developed by Harti and the central government what about the 2 whole gobols you guys claim ma iloowdeen for 27 years:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
SHOW ME! what you’ve been up to in unoccupied Ogaden land your free home in Somalia wallahi I will never talk shit again imagine if the Palestinians had a free land somewhere it would be the next Dubai once again show me what’s going on in your 2 gobols:mjpls:

I don't wanna spill my coffee :russ:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Let's not go over that. Ghetto kulahaa.

I don't wanna spill my coffee :russ:
I snapped and pulled Cagdheer card that day until now they hide pictures of Cagdheer lands in Somalia they run to show pictures of Kenyan and Ethiopian towns that the occupation government built usesless cunts:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Remember that time 50 cent did a concert in Ghetto to raise some funds in order to complete the 1 half school?

2DLvBmV_d.jpg

:mjhaps:
Since you’re new here and a militant cow booty eater I challenge you to show the people development of Cagdheer land in Somalia will you be the Cagdheer hero your their last hope :mjlol:

Nacala ina guumeed go liberate your people nacnac badana
"In prison they strangled me" :francis:
cagdheers the shame of the horn kkkk
My people are doing really well in DDSI today however the same can't be said about reer b00n in Ghetto :tocry:

Plot twist, it's actually reer b00n building the wall themselves as they have fully accepted gumeysi :mjkkk:

Since you’re new here and a militant cow booty eater I challenge you to show the people development of Cagdheer land in Somalia will you be the Cagdheer hero your their last hope :mjlol:
Aren't you the guy who couldn't answer my simple question of why marehan didn't form a movement and fight ethiopia? :heh:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/work-kenya-somalia-border-wall-suspended-180408115203016.html
That project was suspended right when it started and had no real effects on the citizenry. However cagdheers being subjected to humiliating and degrading abuses by their xabeshi masters is still ongoing. Gumeysi in qooqaani by their kdf masters
Your people are not doing well sxb that is false b00nta cagdheers are treated worse than xoolos for over 100 years and still ongoing. You are perpetual victim clan and abused in 3 different countries.
"Life of the of the ogaden people is worse than that of animals" :mjlol:
It's tough being borana ogaden kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending