reer Gedo declare 3 days of mourning for 57 Xabashis dropped by Harakat

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/work-kenya-somalia-border-wall-suspended-180408115203016.html
That project was suspended right when it started and had no real effects on the citizenry. However cagdheers being subjected to humiliating and degrading abuses by their xabeshi masters is still ongoing. Gumeysi in qooqaani by their kdf masters
Your people are not doing well sxb that is false b00nta cagdheers are treated worse than xoolos for over 100 years and still ongoing. You are perpetual victim clan and abused in 3 different countries.
"Life of the of the ogaden people is worse than that of animals" :mjlol:
It's tough being borana ogaden kkkk
Kkkkkk keep posting videos from years ago. Perhaps the people in it were marehan, I mean they also live in ddsi so who's to say it wasn't ilk0yar? :ohhh:

Anyway today the region is booming with development meanwhile reer Ghetto are being invaded by my Kenyan friends on the orders of OG ministers in Nairobi :mjhaps:

:francis:

Tukraq

VIP
This thread is why I suggested mj leadership in the jubbas :farmajoyaab: the jubbas hasn’t had development since we built kismayo :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: but I guess it was seen as unwanted from both marehan and Ogaden when I floated the idea:manny: I guess we’ll stay out the way until u guys finally decide we’re needed:mybusiness:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Kkkkkk keep posting videos from years ago. Perhaps the people in it were marehan, I mean they also live in ddsi so who's to say it wasn't ilk0yar? :ohhh:

Anyway today the region is booming with development meanwhile reer Ghetto are being invaded by my Kenyan friends on the orders of OG ministers in Nairobi :mjhaps:

:francis:
Can you post pics of the development gun Cagdheer follow my orders it’s simple request :ufdup:

Can you post pics of the development gun Cagdheer follow my orders it’s simple request :ufdup:
You got it mixed up. Last time I checked it was OG in charge and MX following my commands. In Kismayo or even under the OG General Bogmadow leading MX sheeps disguised in military clothing.

And I see you're still ignoring my question, just say that MX didn't have the heart to put up a fight against Ethiopia. It's no shame, only the strongest and bravest tribe met them in the field :mjhaps:

Since you’re new here and a militant cow booty eater I challenge you to show the people development of Cagdheer land in Somalia will you be the Cagdheer hero your their last hope :mjlol:

4hsqN3r.png

Kenyan bantus enjoying that long foot puzzy

FkxULWxFR3WtIPCWVSsqPw.png

no need to insult maskin people with downs syndrome, doqonyahow with low IQ pick on people with your size and health, god may give you a downs syndrome kid,

if you want to attack people then attack me, but dont make fun of the disabled,

attack me by all means but leave the disabled alone, waa b000n tradition to insult the weak,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
no need to insult maskin people with downs syndrome, doqonyahow with low IQ pick on people with your size and health, god may give you a downs syndrome kid,

if you want to attack people then attack me, but dont make fun of the disabled,

attack me by all means but leave the disabled alone, waa b000n tradition to insult the weak,

Speaking about traditions did you cry to the MODS to lock the other thread about your MP Faduma Gedi sextape? Hahha you are so weak.

Your culture is cow ass eating, sxb I wouldn't talk.

hqdefault.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.