reer Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the story behind this building?

DY1lbmlW4AAnz4n.jpg

That's not a dervish style of architecture it looks a lot like the fortresses build by the majeerteen kingdom however I could be wrong..

The expansion of the kingdom was gaining momentum at the beginning of that century but was unfortunate cut short by the invading Italians.

That fortress has the boqortooyo signature...

That's not a dervish style of architecture it looks a lot like the fortresses build by the majeerteen kingdom however I could be wrong..

The expansion of the kingdom was gaining momentum at the beginning of that century but was unfortunate cut short by the invading Italians.

That fortress has the boqortooyo signature...
I agree think it was built to defend against dervish.

It's definitely a boqortoyo
the british also bombed us lol, where is our reparations.

If some non -mj Somalis stopped being so aggressively stupid and focused on their lives instead of trying to figure out how to run a country and let those that are born to lead, lead the country. We as a nation woudnt need reparations instead we would be looking at bailing out Britain once their brexit takes the wrong turn that we can all see it's heading to.

Unfortunately some people are forcing themselves to understand that which they can't understand..

Hutus attacked Tutsi thinking we are going to run this bitc*** Tutsi had other ideas...Hutus realised they not cut from the same cloth so took a step back for everybody sake..and look at them today, everybody eating bloody good...

It's definitely a boqortoyo

If some non -mj Somalis stopped being so aggressively stupid and focused on their lives instead of trying to figure out how to run a country and let those that are born to lead, lead the country. We as a nation woudnt need reparations instead we would be looking at bailing out Britain once their brexit takes the wrong turn that we can all see it's heading to.

Unfortunately some people are forcing themselves to understand that which they can't understand..

****s attacked Tutsi thinking we are going to run this bitc*** Tutsi had other ideas...****s realised they not cut from the same cloth so took a step back for everybody sake..and look at them today, everybody eating bloody good...
Well said, those hutuus in Rwanda are smart by letting tutsis lead look at their country now. In our case the state has been hijacked and been regarded as a failed state for 30 years because of incompetence by people that have no idea how to rule a country.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Well said, those ****us in Rwanda are smart by letting tutsis lead look at their country now. In our case the state has been hijacked and been regarded as a failed state for 30 years because of incompetence by people that have no idea how to rule a country.
So you would be cool with centralism if it was lead by MJs?

Von

Now? no, at least not as long as the capital is Mogadishu. I support federalism, and letting the locals rule their land.
No if the capital was in Garowe and lead by MJ faction, you would support centralism ?

No if the capital was in Garowe and lead by MJ faction, you would support centralism ?
That would benefit my people, but I have morals and want to see all regions do good something you don't. Obviously I would support the FGS :dzmxmmb: if it was in Garowe:samwelcome:

Von

That would benefit my people, but I have morals and want to see all regions do good something you don't. Obviously I would support the FGS :dzmxmmb: if it was in Garowe:samwelcome:
Qablist to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending