Reer Finland Somali guys detained in Turkey over ripping TK lira on tiktok live stream

I really can’t stand Somalis sometimes. Always have to cause problems

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office
Maybe there is some truth to the 68IQ statement

Based

VIP
Turkey is a very weird country. A foreigner will do the least insignificant crime and it’ll be all over their social media. They’re grabbing those unhinged danyeers by the neck because they ripped 5 lira worth 0.27 USD. Yaab

Turkey is a very weird country. A foreigner will do the least insignificant crime and it’ll be all over their social media. They’re grabbing those unhinged danyeers by the neck because they ripped 5 lira worth 0.27 USD. Yaab
Yabangee:pacspit:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
It's illegal to destroy legal tender in many countries, including in some of the western countries you people live in. That's why they were arrested. It appears to be a crime in Turkey too. Why is there bewilderment over this? He broke the law and he must be punished. Don't like being detained? Then don't break the law everyone is supposed to follow. It doesn't matter if the cash that was ripped up is worthless.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lool I have seen this nigga in real life, he is a joker who now went too far with his jokes. Turks are hypernationalistic, the guy aint dissing turks but pretending to be a ''rich nigga'. What he did was wrong but we all know the reason he was arrested. Madow guy who flexes money and turks weren't happy an african is boasting.

He and his friend have already been released. Next time they know to not be idiots and be more respectful.

Yeah I take it back, don't believe anything you see on social media. He is still locked up.

This is a minor thing to be honest, turks are trying to leverage this against finns in Nato but they know that no finnish person cares if a somali is locked up. They stated in every newspaper that these guys are born in Somalia and only have the finnish citizenship. I expect these guys will be released soon

Trending