Reer Finland Somali guys detained in Turkey over ripping TK lira on tiktok live stream

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Police in Ankara arrested two Somali-Finnish nationals on Wednesday after a social video emerged of one of the men ripping Turkish lira notes, illiciting a strong reaction from locals.

In the video, a man going by username 'Santamarini2' posted a video to his TikTok page for his nearly 30,000 followers tearing up a 5TL bank note. The man looks into the camera and says, "Look at this; this is not money."

Within hours, the video went viral and Turkish citizens called for their detention.

The individuals were arrested, and legal action was taken against them, according to the Ankara police.

As a result of the efforts to apprehend the people who tore the Turkish lira and shared on a social media platform on November 29, 2022, it has been determined that the incident was carried out by two Finnish citizens born in Mogadishu, who entered our country legally on November 27, 2022, under the Erasmus Programme.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are so disrespectful. And also bored. Or attention loving. Like Ilhan Omar. WHY THO? Can we get to the point of it? What is this - hollowness or emptiness that Somalis suffer? And their home country suffering with them?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lool I have seen this nigga in real life, he is a joker who now went too far with his jokes. Turks are hypernationalistic, the guy aint dissing turks but pretending to be a ''rich nigga'. What he did was wrong but we all know the reason he was arrested. Madow guy who flexes money and turks weren't happy an african is boasting.

He and his friend have already been released. Next time they know to not be idiots and be more respectful.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool I have seen this nigga in real life, he is a joker who now went too far with his jokes. Turks are hypernationalistic, the guy aint dissing turks but pretending to be a ''rich nigga'. What he did was wrong but we all know the reason he was arrested. Madow guy who flexes money and turks weren't happy an african is boasting.

He and his friend have already been released. Next time they know to not be idiots and be more respectful.

Yes u have a point. Turks are low key racists. But so are Somalis. So the Score is equal there.

But what they did was WRONG! Its like a white man or a Turk going to Somalia and burning the flag of Somalia!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yes u have a point. Turks are low key racists. But so are Somalis. So the Score is equal there.

But what they did was WRONG! Its like a white man or a Turk going to Somalia and burning the flag of Somalia!

Burning a flag is not the same as burning money eedo you know this. The somali guy was not being racist at all, he was just a who tried to be funny.

Burning a flag is a clear provocation and while burning money isn't.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Burning a flag is not the same as burning money eedo you know this. The somali guy was not being racist at all, he was just a who tried to be funny.

Burning a flag is a clear provocation and while burning money isn't.

True i understand them getting angry since theyre in a economical crisis but i surprised to see he got arrested, how does burning money get you in prison

Why do somalis act so fucking stupid on social media why go to turkey and do this doesn't he know now he has made it way worse for Somalis there ugh

He is a famous Somali tiktoker lives in Finland
He is seems retarded ( for real no jokes )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what a fucking retard :deadpeter:
images.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You can’t rip money? I mean why do it but getting arrested?
:what1:
And why do turkish police hold down peoples heads?
:mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts