Reer Donald Trump help a brother out

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This coming fall I'll hopefully be spending a semester, or a year at a University outside of the UK. My options are the following:

Brown University
Columbia University
Cornell University
Dartmouth College
Harvard University
Princeton University
University of Pennsylvania
Yale University
Tsinghua University
Waseda University
Yonsei University​

The Truth is I have no Idea what the rep of each of these Colleges are aside from Harvard. I would of preferred going to MIT but we don't have an agreement with the institution. I'm currently on a double major course STEM related if that helps with choosing one, for the guys who have been to any of these places ,tell me your stories and which one you would pick if given the chance. We can only pick four options to apply to as we do everything through our assigned helper ( Why the f*ck does the US have so much dumb paperwork for such simple shit?) .We will be accepted ,but it's routine we can't choose any more than that unfortunately. We can also pick some Unis in East Asia but they don't have a limit.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I got accepted to Cornell. Visited as well. I said nah and stuck to home.

Cornell is in baadiya :lolbron:, too many white kids too cold too much stuck up people wasn’t my vibe

Dartmouth is also a shit show don’t go there :damn:
Tell me what your studying and I’ll narrow down which have the best programs , i help a lotta teens with their applications so you could call me a pro hehe

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Yale and Havard should be written in permanent marker. It will definitely help with our We Wuz Kangz argument if we manage to put a faraxs in there:denzelnigga:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yale and Havard should be written in permanent marker. It will definitely help with our We Wuz Kangz argument if we manage to put a faraxs in there:denzelnigga:

There are a lot of Somali's in Harvard that I know of personally you can flex that already. Although only two of them is actually american we winning in life baby

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ahh ok. For stem Brown and Columbia are fairly good

cornell environment is trash but no one can deny their engineering program is a1

when it comes to stem Harvard is hit or miss, but just having Harvard on your application makes you a potential hire for a lotta investment banks and prestigious internships. Same goes for Yale.

personally which such good options, I’d avoid the Asian schools ngl :lolbron:

are you transferring to these schools or just spending a semester or two there? Cause that also is a factor

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ahh ok. For stem Brown and Columbia are fairly good

cornell environment is trash but no one can deny their engineering program is a1

when it comes to stem Harvard is hit or miss, but just having Harvard on your application makes you a potential hire for a lotta investment banks and prestigious internships. Same goes for Yale.

personally which such good options, I’d avoid the Asian schools ngl :lolbron:

are you transferring to these schools or just spending a semester or two there? Cause that also is a factor

I can spend either a term or two there or the full year , I don't plan on transfering I'm already in a pretty good college here. May use this time and see whether or not I would like to do my masters in the US aswell

Azania

Can't say I'll be baiting myself out my course is limited to a few Universities here .
I don’t get it, did you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Or are you afraid there will be competition and you want to keep your cards close to chest

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don’t get it, did you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Or are you afraid there will be competition and you want to keep your cards close to chest

No people will know who I am in real life from the info I like my anonymity . It's pretty easy to know where I study if I tell you my major no I haven't signed a NDA LOL

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I can spend either a term or two there or the full year , I don't plan on transfering I'm already in a pretty good college here.
I’d say Columbia. On my visit I loved it a lot, but my state school was already great for STEM and got to go for nearly free alhamdullilah :rejoice:

Columbia is incredible in STEM, your in NYC all kinds of internships/ networking to be done. Has the same level of prestige as Harvard and the others but with a better actual STEM program.
If your interested in business at all, taking classes at UPenns Wharton would be great for your resume too.

but yeah I’d definitely choose Columbia!

Azania

No people will know who I am in real life from the info I like my anonymity . It's pretty easy to know where I study if I tell you my major no I haven't signed a NDA LOL
Oh you are just afraid some farax is going to track you.

You don’t have to worry about that, with all the dumb shit Sspoters have been posting I doubt they would risk their lives going to an Ivy League university.

That much knowledge will give them seizures :drakelaugh::deadmanny:

Thank you so much for this I'll defo be giving this a read

The teach the same text books

:russ:

But what makes one better than the other has to do a lot with environment, professors, facilities and value of their degree. It is mostly name recognition . A kid from less popular college might know more than the Ivy League graduate. With that said, after you read up on them through the comparison, choose the best name recognition among them if their similarities aren't that great.

Branding/Name recognition is all that matters in the world today.

Trending