Reer Canada: TruckersConvoy2022

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiGaalDoon
What are the main issues they are raising with Justin? I tried couple youtube vids but it's all over the place. Other than vaccine mandate what else?

Ending vaccine mandates and all restrictions and masking. Return to normalcy. Everyone will get Omicron by the end of the spring. No more shutting down society for the obese who don't take care of their bodies

Ending vaccine mandates and all restrictions and masking. Return to normalcy. Everyone will get Omicron by the end of the spring. No more shutting down society for the obese who don't take care of their bodies
That's sounds good. I got covid-19 and didn't know until I went to do pcr test for my international travel. Vaccine are OK in my opinion but if there's restrictions what's the use for Vaccine?
If those are the concerns I support them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I support them. If one cannot control what goes into their bodies they have no agency. The people are supporting the Truckers en masse because they stand for something and lack the cowardice of the PM who believes he can get away with incompetent and ill-advised policies and using inappropriate ad hominems against regular citizens exercising their health freedoms. What goes around comes around and there will be a comeuppance that he cannot escape even if he feigns sickness for 5 days or goes into hiding. He brought on the negative karma and hostility on himself. I just find it funny he's acting like a victim. When no one will do anything to him (physically).

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I support them. If one cannot control what goes into their bodies they have no agency. The people are supporting the Truckers en masse because they stand for something and lack the cowardice of the PM who believes he can get away with incompetent and ill-advised policies and using inappropriate ad hominems against regular citizens exercising their health freedoms. What goes around comes around and there will be a comeuppance that he cannot escape even if he feigns sickness for 5 days or goes into hiding. He brought on the negative karma and hostility on himself. I just find it funny he's acting like a victim. When no one will do anything to him (physically).
He showed his true cowardice when he called those that oppose him a “fringe minority with unacceptable views”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He showed his true cowardice when he called those that oppose him a “fringe minority with unacceptable views”
I know plenty of people that came out supporting them when they were in the GTA.

:zhqjlmx: When a movement becomes this large. One cannot deny it anymore. Nor can they sideline or disparage people that actually have a backbone and are peacefully challenging the government's rubbish policies. The narrative is crumbling. :fittytousand:
20220129_192004.png

Trending

Latest posts