reer canada soo galla......... ppl flamin our slang/accent lmfao, unprovoked!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
We sound normal that’s why lol. This is the accent of the qasaaro that hang out at STC, Squareone, Yorkdale, Woodbine, Sherway.

dint front majority of the youth and even those pushing 30 talk like this, with the burbs cadaan kids doing it the most to look cool. issa epidemic. i hate it tbh, i just sound regular

Gambar

VIP
dint front majority of the youth and even those pushing 30 talk like this, with the burbs cadaan kids doing it the most to look cool. issa epidemic. i hate it tbh, i just sound regular
Well I’m over 30 so I don’t speak like that. When I was growing up in the 90s/00s Toronto people didn’t speak like that and we called it Tdot not the 6ix.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No clue why people be hating on the accent. When I was the uk people where loving it :banderas:

but I guess the grass Is always greener on the other side :pachah1:

x z

I don't know anyone who speaks like this. A total exaggeration imo.

stand outside yorkdale mall or eaton centr for an hour and 95% of the dayouth sound like this unfortunately. i make sure i remind my lil siblings talking like this is corny asf. i also secretly tell my mareykan cousins to bully them if they dothe most and talk like this to them lol

stand outside yorkdale mall or eaton centr for an hour and 95% of the dayouth sound like this unfortunately. i make sure i remind my lil siblings talking like this is corny asf. i also secretly tell my mareykan cousins to bully them if they dothe most and talk like this to them lol
I don't have the time or the care to do that. These kids don't know better though. I, nor my social circle do not speak like this.

x z

I don't have the time or the care to do that. These kids don't know better though. I, nor my social circle do not speak like this.

lmao the s/ was lost on u sis, obvz not telling u to do that, just saying its very common in the youth and even the 20s to do this. i think it stems from the whole tryna seperate from americans thing and forcing a different accent thing, but ended up looking and sounding like ur doing too much

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
EgRm6x-VoAYSkd1.jpeg

Well I’m over 30 so I don’t speak like that. When I was growing up in the 90s/00s Toronto people didn’t speak like that and we called it Tdot not the 6ix.
LETS GET MARRIED IM MOVING BACK TO ONTARIO NEXT YEAR
YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE LADY AND TALL LIKE THE CN TOWER

I WILL BUY YOU A HOUSE BY LAKE ONTARIO IN BURLINGTON

It’s weird why do they sound like that. Toronto and NY both have mad Caribbean’s but NY accent sounds pretty much how it sounded in 90s it’s just that the Caribbean words are pronounced differently but Toronto accent is almost a version of UK accent lol

Trending