reer canada soo galla......... ppl flamin our slang/accent lmfao, unprovoked!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

bruh, we getting roasted in the comments either by dumb mareykaangz who say its the worst accent ever, and other delusional brits saying we want to sound like them......

on IG the roasts are worse, the vid got posted by some meme page and its on 2 mil views already ....... imma link it when i find it smh.

i feel like the only people that like the t dot accent are people from toronto LOOOOL we already get so mch shit from rest of CA, now foreigners piling in? ma nooli !

@Shmurda thoughts?

lowkey she is doing too much i dont say half that sht except maybe nize it. i use drippaz ironically, and i've always hated nyeah eh tbh. cyattie is a sometimes but i use that ironically too. she shouldve included ones we acc say like bucktee or smthng. i say faawaaaaad all the time so she's right on tht lol

Wtf is this ....

Sounds like a retarded version of the UK accent and they copy our slang too. Uff
Reer Maple Syrup needs to be original and stop copying other countries slang. I can see why drake wants to be a different nationality. The only thing they are good at is apologizing and their prime minister can’t even lead.

Canadians are so good at apologizing that even their leader has apologized FOR EATING A CHOCALATE BAR :damn:

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Wtf is this ....

Sounds like a retarded version of the UK accent and they copy our slang too. Uff
Nah its Carribean actually. The Toronto slang and UK Slang do have differences tho, but honestly it's majority derived from carribean slang.

With that said, it sounds stupid anyways.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There's a difference between a slang and an accent. Also, that's just the carribean slang influence in tdot . What an unfortunate and cursed slang y'all got. Muted that sh!t real quick:wow1:

x z

i like the Canadian accent but for some reason it doesn’t sound so good on the guys. They all have high pitched voices and sound like naago :stressed:

i legit agree. the dudes sound so juvenile and dhalinyiro. thats why i prefer british on men. british on women has the opposite effect, they sound like niggas lmfao

x z

Reer Maple Syrup needs to be original and stop copying other countries slang. I can see why drake wants to be a different nationality. The only thing they are good at is apologizing and their prime minister can’t even lead.

Canadians are so good at apologizing that even their leader has apologized FOR EATING A CHOCALATE BAR :damn:

who is copying other people please? its not hard to see where most our slang came from - caribenas and somalis. most our slang like bucktee, kawalis that EVERYONE in t dot uses is somali words, and other words or phrases are caribbean. nobody had to look outside of toronto to speak like we do now

x z

Bootlegged New York accent :mjlol:

dpmo. new york is cute tho cant front. but sound nothing alike. i see the london comparisons only, we sound most similar to them, albeit less retarded. the reason why we sound dumb with carribean slang is cause carribean is tied to the UK, so not that bad in a british accent. but north americans with carribean accent/slang is weird lowkey

who is copying other people please? its not hard to see where most our slang came from - caribenas and somalis. most our slang like bucktee, kawalis that EVERYONE in t dot uses is somali words, and other words or phrases are caribbean. nobody had to look outside of toronto to speak like we do now
Relax nigga damn
8B4E8D25-C204-470F-BC25-CD3ECC46DF52.jpeg

x z

I wanna agree with you but I don’t sound like a nigga :ufdup: :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

sis some of the videos ive seen.......i have hella uk mutuals on twitter so see yall content to know not to beef any of u guys, codkeena waa laga cabsaha wallahi.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
sis some of the videos ive seen.......i have hella uk mutuals on twitter so see yall content to know not to beef any of u guys, codkeena waa laga cabsaha wallahi.
Well I can’t speak for the whole of the UK but I do know that girls from north London sound like niggas for sure:stressed:

This sounds like the language demons communicate with in hell

Astaqfurallah, such a dirty, unhygienic, criminal, low iq, degenerate form of speech this is, may allah remove this dirty speech from the throats of all believing muslims

Are Somalis in Canada turning christians? Why is this dirty kuffar having a Christian cross