reer canada soo galla......... ppl flamin our slang/accent lmfao, unprovoked!

This sounds like the language demons communicate with in hell

Astaqfurallah, such a dirty, unhygienic, criminal, low iq, degenerate form of speech this is, may allah remove this dirty speech from the throats of all believing muslims

Are Somalis in Canada turning christians? Why is this dirty kuffar having a Christian cross
What did I just read fam it’s just slang relax

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This sounds like the language demons communicate with in hell

Astaqfurallah, such a dirty, unhygienic, criminal, low iq, degenerate form of speech this is, may allah remove this dirty speech from the throats of all believing muslims

Are Somalis in Canada turning christians? Why is this dirty kuffar having a Christian cross

shes habesha lmfao.

she seems to have an affinity for zoomaIi boys too , so yall should slide in:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

bruh, we getting roasted in the comments either by dumb mareykaangz who say its the worst accent ever, and other delusional brits saying we want to sound like them......

on IG the roasts are worse, the vid got posted by some meme page and its on 2 mil views already ....... imma link it when i find it smh.

i feel like the only people that like the t dot accent are people from toronto LOOOOL we already get so mch shit from rest of CA, now foreigners piling in? ma nooli !

@Shmurda thoughts?

lowkey she is doing too much i dont say half that sht except maybe nize it. i use drippaz ironically, and i've always hated nyeah eh tbh. cyattie is a sometimes but i use that ironically too. she shouldve included ones we acc say like bucktee or smthng. i say faawaaaaad all the time so she's right on tht lol
war hede is she casting spells :ayaanswag:

Yes, I'm Canadian and I would agree. Wallahi the accent makes my skin rattle and my ears bleed. Alhamdullilah I'm able to put together a sentence coherently without amounting to this gibberish trash.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I like the lingo but they sound funny. They can be dead serious and still sound excited like a kid in christmas

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

bruh, we getting roasted in the comments either by dumb mareykaangz who say its the worst accent ever, and other delusional brits saying we want to sound like them......

on IG the roasts are worse, the vid got posted by some meme page and its on 2 mil views already ....... imma link it when i find it smh.

i feel like the only people that like the t dot accent are people from toronto LOOOOL we already get so mch shit from rest of CA, now foreigners piling in? ma nooli !

@Shmurda thoughts?

lowkey she is doing too much i dont say half that sht except maybe nize it. i use drippaz ironically, and i've always hated nyeah eh tbh. cyattie is a sometimes but i use that ironically too. she shouldve included ones we acc say like bucktee or smthng. i say faawaaaaad all the time so she's right on tht lol
Sounds like a Minnesotan accent but without all the extras. my whole school talks like that. Just take out the Jamaican slang and there you go, Minnesota

Villainess

Reer Maple Syrup needs to be original and stop copying other countries slang. I can see why drake wants to be a different nationality. The only thing they are good at is apologizing and their prime minister can’t even lead.

Canadians are so good at apologizing that even their leader has apologized FOR EATING A CHOCALATE BAR :damn:

:damn:

Villainess

So what I gathered: Canada is more of a colonizer than ever and their language is built on immigrant communities

Gambar

VIP
That’s the new generation accent, I don’t speak like that and I don’t even know what dripazz means (or when they add azz after words). It’s sounds retarded they are right. They are attempting to sound tough and it sounds stupid lol.

Trending