Reer Burco land in Garowe since Burco has no airport

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Burco had a busy airport back in the days and most Puntites used Burco as Hargeisa was not so welcoming to others. Burco is a multiclan trade hub built by its people but state policies created a decline unfortunately.

Also the business between PL and Burco was huge as Burco have factories operational way before many other cities in SL/DDSI/Somalia.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Burco had a busy airport back in the days and most Puntites used Burco as Hargeisa was not so welcoming to others. Burco is a multiclan trade hub built by its people but state policies created a decline unfortunately.

Also the business between PL and Burco was huge as Burco have factories operational way before many other cities in SL/DDSI/Somalia.
Do you know why it was closed down?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I used to hear from Dahir reyaali era burco airport to will be constructed and build new airport for Barbara. Hargeisa took all the money cause it's the capital. Now in PL every major city has international airports and soon bossaso and galgacio will finish building new terminals. Jeegaan are lazy as f*ck no wonder they after 30 didn't find ictraaf yet :manny:.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
EMjacJvWwAAKCvu

EMjacLVWsAEQ1Qh

EMjacJ_XYAUODnA

EMjacKDWoAAppp7

This is their only airport.
:damn:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
come on!! after the many years you used our airport and the fact that dahabshil contributed to the buildiing of your tiny airport,i think the least you can do is not only have a somaliland flag with the shahada in your "airport" but landers can/should use it whenever they want

don't you guys agree?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
come on!! after the many years you used our airport and the fact that dahabshil contributed to the buildiing of your tiny airport,i think the least you can do is not only have a somaliland flag with the shahada in your "airport" but landers can/should use it whenever they want

don't you guys agree?
You mean kacaan airport,cause before that your cities was dust :damn:.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
You mean kacaan airport,cause before that your cities was dust :damn:.
our city was dust because of kacaan but isaaqs being the elites of all somalis managed to rebuilt their city and airport and now we get filthy beggers who use our airport and can not help but compare themselves to us
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-31 at 09.59.07.jpeg

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Have you watched the video sxb? The video doesn't even mention Garowe never mind its airport. Why would reer Burco land in Garowe when Hargeisa via Berbera to Burco is like 90 km less than Garowe to Burco?:mjlol::mjlol:
its another one of their feel good threads they need it like junkies need crack

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Shame what happened to Burco. It was the only two cities that existed outside of Galkayo. From Galkayo to Bosaso it was 'gaari waa' meaning it didn't even have a road connection, let alone airport or port. My grandmother from Garowe, went to Burco and lived there after her primary education, showing you the importance it once had. It used to be trade hub, it no longer is. It's due to 'jeegaan' policies fearing a developed eastern somaliland may comprise habar awal dominance thru the berbera port and hargeisa as capital, they also opening a corridor to wajaale, showing you hy/hj have no real role to play in this state future. I am suprised why their so pro isaaq when they lose the most, sure you can spite me as darod but don't chop off your own head because u spite me. STAND UP AGAINST HABAR AWAL DOMINANCE WHICH I HAVE STATED MULTIPLE TIMES ON SOMALISPOT.

Trending