Reer Burco land in Garowe since Burco has no airport

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Shame what happened to Burco. It was the only two cities that existed outside of Galkayo. From Galkayo to Bosaso it was 'gaari waa' meaning it didn't even have a road connection, let alone airport or port. My grandmother from Garowe, went to Burco and lived there after her primary education, showing you the importance it once had. It used to be trade hub, it no longer is. It's due to 'jeegaan' policies fearing a developed eastern somaliland may comprise habar awal dominance thru the berbera port and hargeisa as capital, they also opening a corridor to wajaale, showing you hy/hj have no real role to play in this state future. I am suprised why their so pro isaaq when they lose the most, sure you can spite me as darod but don't chop off your own head because u spite me. STAND UP AGAINST HABAR AWAL DOMINANCE WHICH I HAVE STATED MULTIPLE TIMES ON SOMALISPOT.
Burco it's sad story. On 1998 was as Capital city if you compare it to other PL cities. But on 2020 even carmo is more developed then burco lool.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Burco it's sad story. On 1998 was as Capital city if you compare it to other PL cities. But on 2020 even carmo is more developed then burco lool.

It's planned death of 'eastern somaliland'. Their like palestinians now. Their all in Bosaso for port activities to send items to their tuulos and villages and towns. Their now using Garowe airport. What's next? primary/secondary schools and hospitals? It's amazing how little 'policies' can kill well established cities while tuulos rise above them.

I blame @SirLancelLord no-one else for this, he thinks there is Isaaq unity, if there is why does Burco have to die for this unity? Habar awal dominates the port and airport in Berbera and Hargeisa plus their creating the trade corridor to wajaale meaning their keeping it away from the east to continue the death spiral for HY/HJ combined. I understand the predicament of Sirlancelord he thinks like old somalis along the lines of 'yaysan na arkin darod our division' and I respond you dumb f*ck dont chop your own head off because your in fear of me chopping it off. Their literally stupid, the whole point of life is to survive, if you support Habar awal dominance your against your own Burco survival, which means your against the concept of life itself. If you allow Habar awal to kill you, why not let Majerten do the same? after-all HY/HJ waa 'mayd' no matter what based on the policies being used on them and no resistance whatsoever

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's planned death of 'eastern somaliland'. Their like palestinians now. Their all in Bosaso for port activities to send items to their tuulos and villages and towns. Their now using Garowe airport. What's next? primary/secondary schools and hospitals? It's amazing how little 'policies' can kill well established cities while tuulos rise above them.

I blame @SirLancelLord no-one else for this, he thinks there is Isaaq unity, if there is why does Burco have to die for this unity? Habar awal dominates the port and airport in Berbera and Hargeisa plus their creating the trade corridor to wajaale meaning their keeping it away from the east to continue the death spiral for HY/HJ combined. I understand the predicament of Sirlancelord he thinks like old somalis along the lines of 'yaysan na arkin darod our division' and I respond you dumb f*ck dont chop your own head off because your in fear of me chopping it off. Their literally stupid, the whole point of life is to survive, if you support Habar awal dominance your against your own Burco survival, which means your against the concept of life itself. If you allow Habar awal to kill you, why not let Majerten do the same? after-all HY/HJ waa 'mayd' no matter what based on the policies being used on them and no resistance whatsoever
True unless reer burco bring solution soon.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Man said Carmo is more developed lol. How many factories does Carmo have for you to be saying that?

What business activity happens in burco? nothing it's dead and no different to Carmo. It's no trade hub at all. It's just a bunch of old houses from 1960s there nothing else. Your town is a satellite town of Bosaso, there is more money flowing in Bosaso then the whole of Somaliland combined, that's why your people migrate there for work, more opportunities, and good pay.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Burco produces water nacasyahow, “maaxda togdheer” consumed by reer Puntland aswell seen it with my own eyes

People just stop for lunch in Burco and go to Garowe, who the f*ck are u lying too? Don't blame me for Habar awal isolating u, go take it up with them

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What business activity happens in burco? nothing it's dead and no different to Carmo. It's no trade hub at all. It's just a bunch of old houses from 1960s there nothing else. Your town is a satellite town of Bosaso, there is more money flowing in Bosaso then the whole of Somaliland combined, that's why your people migrate there for work, more opportunities, and good pay.

Ok dr Osman sxb, Bosaso is the New York of Eastern Africa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's not me or PL killing u, wajaale corridor, berbera port, airport, hargeisa port and airport is killing you and Habar awal turning Burco n Erigavo into villages or stop over towns for lunch. I nor any Majerten is responsible for this, your arguing with the wrong person, to resolve this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Burco isn't 500k. It's less then 50k in population. The houses u see on satellites are from 60s, the population live in hargeisa and only come back to Burco for holidays, there is nothing in burco for people to live, how can 500,000 people live in a town that is technically stop over for lunch to Garowe. Carmo has more population and growing with the right policies, Burco is being killed of by Habar awal, all the HJ/HY are in Hargeisa hostage themselves while their towns which used to big cities are essentially ghosts towns today.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Burco isn't 500k. It's less then 50k in population. The houses u see on satellites are from 60s, the population live in hargeisa and only come back to Burco for holidays, there is nothing in burco for people to live, how can 500,000 people live in a town that is technically stop over for lunch to Garowe. Carmo has more population and growing with the right policies, Burco is being killed of by Habar awal, all the HJ/HY are in Hargeisa hostage themselves while their towns which used to big cities are essentially ghosts towns today.
Less than 50k?! :russ::drakelaugh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Man said Burco has less than 50k looooool. Dr Osman take it easy on the meds. Puntland doesn’t have a city that is bigger than Burco in population nor in size. Stop lying to yourself

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Man said Burco has less than 50k looooool. Dr Osman take it easy on the meds. Puntland doesn’t have a city that is bigger than Burco in population nor in size. Stop lying to yourself

Puntland is a trade hub and constantly full of trucks, people, goods. What the hell is happening in Burco for half a million to live? the population migrates to PL or Hargeisa to work and return with money. I already know burco is 50k, ppl travel thru it to go to Garowe, it's not jam packed with people anywhere, just old houses from 1960s won't save u. When a census is done, the town is literally dead. PEOPLE LIVE WHERE THERE IS MONEY, NO ONE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO TRADE WARYAA, IT'S ILLOGICAL.

Burco has no trade, it's not even comparable to Galkacyo the central region corridor. I compare it to Carmo. Puntland is massive why are we so RICH then and Isaaq work as chefs. Why u have only 1 water company if your so damn large, are u telling me one water company can support half million residents. @Gucci mane @SirLancelLord believe in these things and colonial census, war we majerten are scientist and atheists waryaa, we work on hard facts and embarass our enemies not thru fataxo but thru working out your water capacity and population it can serve.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN in terms of population I think your biggest city of Bosaso is comparable to Gabilay. Lets be honest

Your always comparing yourself to me, which shows the cuqdad is on your side. I never see MJ comparing themselves to Isaaq, which means I dismiss u as minority like sheikhaal. Keep trying to down-grade bosaso, it shows inferiority complex. All we need to do is just check why u have one water company in burco for half a million people, the world will laff at u and say one water company is only enuff for 50,000 people, not half million because in washington dc you know how many water companies exist for 500,000 people? how much they consume? war iga tag your burco is over, erigavo is over, all u have is hargeisa and berbera port, your beneath majerten, you work as our maids and kitchen staff, your inferior isir ahan, ana ka geel badan, ana ka geesisan meel walbo, the proof will always be you COMPARE YOURSELF TO ME.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Your always comparing yourself to me, which shows the cuqdad is on your side. I never see MJ comparing themselves to Isaaq, which means I dismiss u as minority like sheikhaal. Keep trying to down-grade bosaso, it shows inferiority complex. All we need to do is just check why u have one water company in burco for half a million people, the world will laff at u and say one water company is only enuff for 50,000 people, not half million because in washington dc you know how many water companies exist for 500,000 people? how much they consume? war iga tag your burco is over, erigavo is over, all u have is hargeisa and berbera port, your beneath majerten, you work as our maids and kitchen staff, your inferior isir ahan, ana ka geel badan, ana ka geesisan meel walbo, the proof will always be you COMPARE YOURSELF TO ME.

Bro you just need to accept you a laangaab Gorilla Maxamuud, I cannot help you change that.:kanyeshrug:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro you just need to accept you a laangaan Gorilla Maxamuud, I cannot help you change that.:kanyeshrug:

The world will say this gorrila maxamud made a point u never answered. How does Burco be 500,000 yet only has one water company with 5 water wells? then the world looks at your khat induced brain and says no wonder your a ISAAQ NIGGA, :bell:

You never responded to the Gorilla Maxamud so u got defeated by Gorilla making u even worse off then the Gorilla.War caqliga layska wasa manta aduunka not gorilla maxamud insults

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bosaso water supply is larger then Hargeisa and Burco combined proving a larger population is being served daily their water needs. Bosaso has 150 water wells. Hargeisa has only 20 water wells and Burco 5 water wells. I already checked this on the water supplier of each cities. So I am 100 times the population of Hargeisa or else why do I have more water flowing in my cities then all of Somaliland. SL doesn't need water, dad maba jiree

Why do you people believe every village can have an airport. Just look at Hargeisa and Mogadishu. They just have a few international flights and a few local that are banned to fly to EU.

I think it’s enough airport in the region. They need more roads, access to water, work, schools, peace.

Trending