Reer Bosaso Show Their Support for Presidential Candidate Mahmud Khallif Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Things don't look good cause of this farah ali shire. He will get the issa maxamud vote, ali saleban vote, and possibly a few other langaabs in bari who are anti osman maxamud. Gaas has ssc/mudug/makhir on lock also especially with his focus on tukaraq lately and makhir projects, a promise to complete it will seal it for him. Galdogob to Garacad thing will seal his fate in mudug also. What's left? issa mahmud and bari basically.

Bari is likely gonna split on osman maxamud and ali saleban because of ali shire so osman maxamud cant even hold the 17 mps of bari. lets say they get 12 of the bari osman maxamud and their allies and the rest to farah ali shire and his clan and allies

17 in ssc, 9 in sanag, 10 in mudug, he already has half gaas. Gas walks away with 37 votes first round. While farah and osman maxamud candidate come in second and third respectively with 12 bari votes for osman and and 7 plus 4 from issa mahmud for Farah a total of 11.

It will be over in the first round truly if the opposition doesn't end the split.
sorry buddy. i personally spoke to a warsangeli xildibaana nd walahi he said they are throwing ll 9 votes to farax no matter what. and reer mudug are gaas worst enemies. they are voting cali haji warsame and if he doesnt get it they will vote farax cali shire. bro its allready a finished elections. farax shire has already won. lol thats why gaas is going around garowe ripping all his posters and billboars in the city

Reer-Bari

Osman Mohamud will win this election mark my words. And if Puntland ever elects non-MS president, you can kiss Puntland goodbye because the biggest fight will erupt.

They can support this Ali saleban guy all they want. But either Osman Mohamud candidate will win or Gaas will come back.
your a cancer to puntland. puntland will never claim you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sorry buddy. i personally spoke to a warsangeli xildibaana nd walahi he said they are throwing ll 9 votes to farax no matter what. and reer mudug are gaas worst enemies. they are voting cali haji warsame and if he doesnt get it they will vote farax cali shire. bro its allready a finished elections. farax shire has already won. lol thats why gaas is going around garowe ripping all his posters and billboars in the city

What about Dhulbahante that is 17 votes and you can't win without that key bloc?

Reer-Bari

9 warsengali, 4 issa mohamud, 2 ismail saleebaan, 3 deeshishe, 3 cali saleebaan, 3 leelkese, 2 ugaar saleebaan, 2 siwaqroon 1 reer bicdiyan, 1 nuux jabrhiil, 1 awrtable 1 arab salax, 1 abdrixahiim saleebaan, 1 gare koombe

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
your basicly saying if puntland elects a cali saleebaan candidate you will turn from supporting puntland too being an open enemy. am i correct @Reiko and @Cognitivedissonance
Personally i want to see abdiweli gaas come back for another five years in sha Allah,

I only support maxamud saleeban candidates my second choice is juxa and third choice is asad diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts