Reer boocame welcome Somaliland army and erect the flag of Somaliland in boocame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Your Osman Mahmud aren’t even real Somalis but Jarers. Yeah your ancestors fucked slave women and hence your blood line is stained. How does it feel being descendent of slave Zanzibaris?

I bet you have Madow features like most Osman M I have encountered.

Btw...the SSDF was formed in 1978, the SNM 1981. Learn basic history, doqon yahow
No wonder he made posts like this kkkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

fccbe33e-ae39-49d1-b0e2-807bfd28bec3
QgGOrOo.png

816c7471-a3fd-4aed-8db0-1e99e0f6e08a

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Tuur got out gunned by siilanyo and muuse bixi that’s why he was ousted immediately cause they viewed him as being beneath them cannon fodder even a samaroon man got to govern somaliland linger than your untouchable tribe miiskeen I feel pity for your folks

Nah I don’t need your pity. You see these Jeeganta are my little pets. I have had my eyes outwardly, scanning the horizon for external whilst they have been busy under cutting me. Well my eyes have now locked on them, car meesha aan uga haro ila ogow

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Boocaame done :icon cool:
As I’ve heard the elders of Buro wadal have now been given a choice, get ready to be incorporated into SL, or get ready inaad meesha ka Qaxdaan. You will hear about Buro wadal in the next few days

17s5d0.jpg

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Boocaame done :icon cool:
As I’ve heard the elders of Buro wadal have now been given a choice, get ready to be incorporated into SL, or get ready inaad meesha ka Qaxdaan. You will hear about Buro wadal in the next few days

17s5d0.jpg
All of dhulbhante territory is part of somaliland most dhulbhante support somaliland and it’s not Puntland business Who dhulbhante support.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No wonder he made posts like this kkkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

fccbe33e-ae39-49d1-b0e2-807bfd28bec3
QgGOrOo.png

May Allah bless the Bantu they’re a nobel people who have more land and more history than Isaac who only inhabit burco berbera and hargaisa while Bantu inhabit shabellada dhexe shabellada hoose and jubbada hoose three gobol Bantu inhabit while Isaac inhabit three cities kkk

DRACO

VIP
Garoowe kulaha do you think you’re dealing with dhulbhante Who you can pay a few dollars to and give khat to gain their allegiance? Puntland has existed for the past almost 20 years come there and you will perish we will obliterate you swiftly and remorselessly
Once #brokeland goes bust we will employee their soldiers and puntlanders will support it and we will bring law &order, fair taxation , and mainly DEMOCRACY to puntland it will be our colony and bargaining chip to get ictiraaf we will only keep garowe and give back the rest to FGS for ictiraaf inshallah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Once #brokeland goes bust we will employee their soldiers and puntlanders will support it and we will bring law &order, fair taxation , and mainly DEMOCRACY to puntland it will be our colony and bargaining chip to get ictiraaf we will only keep garowe and give back the rest to FGS for ictiraaf inshallah.
Don’t bite off more than you could chew I know that khaat is making you think that your tribe can build a space shuttle that can fly to mars the reality on the ground is very different.

Puntland is never the aggressor we will never attack dhulbhante Who support somaliland on their own land but attack Puntland on their own soil and we will have your guts for garters

Dhulbhante and warsengeli must join Somaliland and leelkaase joins galmudug good riddance to bad rubbish:damedamn:

As Majeerteen we have always stood alone from the mad mullah sayiidka who waged a war against majeertenia was backed by all Somalis yet perished in the desert cause boqor cismaan granted him persona non grata to the late dictator Siad Barre who attacked us as soon as he took power both of them where brought down by us Majeerteen iyo inta madax madow ba simaan we don’t need no one alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa.

Okay today you are getting rid of warsangeli dhulbahante and leelkase because you feel as a majeerteen you are beter...

What about the other harti..

So you are majeerteen today..What about next year, you are going to be maxamuud saleebaan and everyone else can sod off because maxamuud saleebaan is the best amongst majeerteen..

Then what..mudug and nugaal need to go because as cismaan maxamuud you are truly the cream of the crop..then what......

You don't speak for majeerteen and the likes of you are lacking any level of thinking capacity...

You are talking about deviding harti iyo majeerteen the average majeerteen guy thinks about uniting Somalis..

U love to divide cismaan maxamuud while most majeerteen would love to share a country and a maauul with isaaq..

f*ck you and f*ck your small time brain that died of cuqdad iyo xaasidnimo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay today you are getting rid of warsangeli dhulbahante and leelkase because you feel as a majeerteen you are beter...

What about the other harti..

So you are majeerteen today..What about next year, you are going to be maxamuud saleebaan and everyone else can sod off because maxamuud saleebaan is the best amongst majeerteen..

Then what..mudug and nugaal need to go because as cismaan maxamuud you are truly the cream of the crop..then what......

You don't speak for majeerteen and the likes of you are lacking any level of thinking capacity...

You are talking about deviding harti iyo majeerteen the average majeerteen guy thinks about uniting Somalis..

U love to divide cismaan maxamuud while most majeerteen would love to share a country and a maauul with isaaq..

f*ck you and f*ck your small time brain that died of cuqdad iyo xaasidnimo
I couldn’t care less what you a laangaab thinks as for maxamud saleeban even if all the other tribes don’t want to be part of Puntland including other Majeerteen laangaab tribes boowe maxamud saleeban alone can form a federal state from bosaso to galkacyo is inhabited by maxamud saleeban if you don’t like my views then I suggest you suck my dick hooyada waase

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
About time, but have a feeling the residents kicked Puntland out themselves and invited Somaliland out of self interest after seeing all the projects starting in Tukaraq. I hope Somaliland builds am administration in Boocame with full public service schools hospitals etc

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
About time, but have a feeling the residents kicked Puntland out themselves and invited Somaliland out of self interest after seeing all the projects starting in Tukaraq. I hope Somaliland builds am administration in Boocame with full public service schools hospitals etc
Let’s see how long somaliland can keep up the payments to dhulbhante to keep their loyalty once the money runs out then the chickens will come home to roost:lolbron:

I couldn’t care less what you a laangaab thinks as for maxamud saleeban even if all the other tribes don’t want to be part of Puntland including other Majeerteen laangaab tribes boowe maxamud saleeban alone can form a federal state from bosaso to galkacyo is inhabited by maxamud saleeban if you don’t like my views then I suggest you suck my dick hooyada waase

My word, you are denser than a tonne of bricks. You started this thread to diss Dhulbahante and suck up to Jeegaanlanders, but all you got was a slap from them. You will keep on dividing your folk until you are left with you momma and poppa. God knows what will happen to them next. Your own brothers are surprised and shocked at your parochial narrow mindedness and tunnel vision and all you can do is to reply with expletives. Are you really Majeerteen or the son of a donkey? You are a disgrace to the name, you and that other fool.
There is no medicine for a fool, especially a congenital one like you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My word, you are denser than a tonne of bricks. You started this thread to diss Dhulbahante and suck up to Jeegaanlanders, but all you got was a slap from them. You will keep on dividing your folk until you are left with you momma and poppa. God knows what will happen to them next. Your own brothers are surprised and shocked at your parochial narrow mindedness and tunnel vision and all you can do is to reply with expletives. Are you really Majeerteen or the son of a donkey? You are a disgrace to the name, you and that other fool.
You’re a dhulbhante Who is accusing me of sucking up to Isaac motgerfuckers you’re a slave of Isaac how did I beg Isaac? By stating facts and saying dhulbhante support somaliland did I lie? If so can you explain to me why most of dhulbhante lands are controlled by Isaac?

How did I diss dhulbhante? Have you watched the video don’t you see your people waving the Isaac SNM flag?

These bastards love to blame Majeerteen for everything hooyadiina waase dheh servile serfs these are a people who love bondage The only language they speak is kharbash The only thing they’re loyal to is money so they can buy khat and alcohol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is why, I think and say about these folks. PL should totally pull out and forget about them.

Arma

VIP

What @Cognitivedissonance says is spot on, in regards to Dhulbahante. I mean c'mon, a whole Dhulo town has erected the SL flag in their damn town.

What @Cognitivedissonance says is spot on, in regards to Dhulbahante. I mean c'mon, a whole Dhulo town has erected the SL flag in their damn town.

Bro that's their choice, at the end of the day if they feel like they belong in that part of the country who are you anyone else to insult them...positive criticism is ok but constant insults is not helping anyone..

Arma

VIP
Bro that's their choice, at the end of the day if they feel like they belong in that part of the country who are you anyone else to insult them...positive criticism is ok but constant insults is not helping anyone..

Yes, that is their choice. But, we all know in no time, they will dump the SL flag and whip out the PL flag, and beg. This constant back and forth, can't go on forever. If this whole clan came together, and for once and all choose a side, that would be fanf*ckingtastic. But we all know that'll never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.