Reer boocame welcome Somaliland army and erect the flag of Somaliland in boocame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

@DalJecel as you can see dhulbhante support Somaliland wholeheartedly no puntlander will get shot in the back cause of these treacherous vermin let them enjoy their servitude in peace

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

@DalJecel as you can see dhulbhante support Somaliland wholeheartedly no puntlander will get shot in the back cause of these treacherous vermin let them enjoy their servitude in peace
I've lived in boocame from when i was 14 to 18 . Its the birth place of hartinimo . Reer Boocame say 'Heelka Weyn ee Boocame ayuu Hartigu ku Idil yahay' even if they support cambuulo waa Tolkeen and A Jubalander like you should know how in Jubooyinka Harti waa Mid

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've lived in boocame from when i was 14 to 18 . Its the birth place of hartinimo . Reer Boocame say 'Heelka Weyn ee Boocame ayuu Hartigu ku Idil yahay' even if they support cambuulo waa Tolkeen and A Jubalander like you should know how in Jubooyinka Harti waa Mid
What are you talking about a jubalander like you kulaha war heeedhe my father is from Bari you idiot I’m a puntlander my mother is from jubaland you have no right on puntland over me Ma garatey tankale stop begging dhulbhante they made their choice they’re somalilanders you can’t force them to be part of puntland if they don’t want to personally I support them as somalilanders I wish them all the best puntland should take all the ministerial positions from dhulbhante and all the parliamentary positions since they’re not part of puntland

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hartinimo kulaha warsengeli are allowing brown tooth Isaac terrorists to attack us from galgala right under their noses while dhulbhante is begging Isaac to help them attack puntland motherfuck hartinimo hooyadooda ha waasan:childplease:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbhante and warsengeli must join Somaliland and leelkaase joins galmudug good riddance to bad rubbish:damedamn:

As Majeerteen we have always stood alone from the mad mullah sayiidka who waged a war against majeertenia was backed by all Somalis yet perished in the desert cause boqor cismaan granted him persona non grata to the late dictator Siad Barre who attacked us as soon as he took power both of them where brought down by us Majeerteen iyo inta madax madow ba simaan we don’t need no one alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Dhulbhante and warsengeli must join Somaliland and leelkaase joins galmudug good riddance to bad rubbish:damedamn:

As Majeerteen we have always stood alone from the mad mullah sayiidka who waged a war against majeertenia was backed by all Somalis yet perished in the desert cause boqor cismaan granted him persona non grata to the late dictator Siad Barre who attacked us as soon as he took power both of them where brought down by us Majeerteen iyo inta madax madow ba simaan we don’t need no one alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa.

Why you Cismaan Mahamud faan so much? Gotta give it to you though you I chuckle when I read your boastful posts

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you Cismaan Mahamud faan so much? Gotta give it to you though you I chuckle when I read your boastful posts
Since when is stating fact considered faan? Your words are seeping with jealousy and envy by me merely stating facts it irks you to the depth of your soul that your entire tribe Isaac hasn’t got as rich illustrious history as Majeerteen Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim may Allah protect us from your evil eye amiin

Sayid Maxamed intaa kadib wuxuu soo aaday Koonfur. Febraayo 17, 1920kii, taliyihii Ingiriisku wuxuu usoo diray Sayidka warqadan.

Waxaan usoo diray waqti saddex todobaad laga joogo Darawiishta warqad aan ugu sheegayo in la magan galin doono haddii ay isdhiibaan. Hubkaaga iyo kaygu isma leh, adigu waxaad tahay wadaad Soomali ah, anna waxaan wakiil ka ahay dawladda adduunka ugu xoogga weyn oo ka adkaatay Jermalkii iyo Turkigii. Maanta xoogaagii waa yaraaday, dayuuraadkana uma adkaysan kartaan, dhinac aad u ciirsatana ma jirro. Waxaa xagga Bari kaa xigga Boqor Cismaan Maxamuud iyo Cali Keenadiid oo labaduba col kula ah adiga iyo halgankaagaba mana aadi kartid. Dhanka Itoobiya saaxiibkaa Leit Yasuuf waa jiitay, Ras Taferina waa saaxiibkay. Awood uma lihid inaad nala dagaalanto. Waxaan laayey ciidamadaadii badi ahaan, gacalkaagiina gacantayda ayey ku jiraan. Ujeedadaydu ma aha inaan wax laayo haddii aad is dhiibto 40 casho dhexdood. Ammaan iyo xushmo ayaad heli doontaa. Waxaanse kaaga digaynaa in aadan warqadan caasiyin. Waxaanan ku siinaynaa rug aad ku noolaato diintaadana ku fidisid. Warqad ama jawaab aad iisoo dirto wax micnaha ah ama qiima ah ooy leedahay ma jirto haddii aadan 40 casho dhexdood ku imaanin. Waxaan warqadan kuugu soo dhiibay haweenaydaadii.

http://www.doollo.com/newsite/?page_id=702

Kulmis radio was founded by ssdf leader hersi magan ciise the only radio station that was anti Siad Barré administration

As for Siad Barré surely I don’t need to tell you Majeerteen were fighting his administration decades before SNM were even formed
:comeon:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Since when is stating fact considered faan? Your words are seeping with jealousy and envy by me merely stating facts it irks you to the depth of your soul that your entire tribe Isaac hasn’t got as rich illustrious history as Majeerteen Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim may Allah protect us from your evil eye amiin

Sayid Maxamed intaa kadib wuxuu soo aaday Koonfur. Febraayo 17, 1920kii, taliyihii Ingiriisku wuxuu usoo diray Sayidka warqadan.

Waxaan usoo diray waqti saddex todobaad laga joogo Darawiishta warqad aan ugu sheegayo in la magan galin doono haddii ay isdhiibaan. Hubkaaga iyo kaygu isma leh, adigu waxaad tahay wadaad Soomali ah, anna waxaan wakiil ka ahay dawladda adduunka ugu xoogga weyn oo ka adkaatay Jermalkii iyo Turkigii. Maanta xoogaagii waa yaraaday, dayuuraadkana uma adkaysan kartaan, dhinac aad u ciirsatana ma jirro. Waxaa xagga Bari kaa xigga Boqor Cismaan Maxamuud iyo Cali Keenadiid oo labaduba col kula ah adiga iyo halgankaagaba mana aadi kartid. Dhanka Itoobiya saaxiibkaa Leit Yasuuf waa jiitay, Ras Taferina waa saaxiibkay. Awood uma lihid inaad nala dagaalanto. Waxaan laayey ciidamadaadii badi ahaan, gacalkaagiina gacantayda ayey ku jiraan. Ujeedadaydu ma aha inaan wax laayo haddii aad is dhiibto 40 casho dhexdood. Ammaan iyo xushmo ayaad heli doontaa. Waxaanse kaaga digaynaa in aadan warqadan caasiyin. Waxaanan ku siinaynaa rug aad ku noolaato diintaadana ku fidisid. Warqad ama jawaab aad iisoo dirto wax micnaha ah ama qiima ah ooy leedahay ma jirto haddii aadan 40 casho dhexdood ku imaanin. Waxaan warqadan kuugu soo dhiibay haweenaydaadii.

http://www.doollo.com/newsite/?page_id=702

As for Siad Barré surely I don’t need to tell you Majeerteen were fighting his administration decades before SNM were even formed
:comeon:

Your Osman Mahmud aren’t even real Somalis but Jarers. Yeah your ancestors fucked slave women and hence your blood line is stained. How does it feel being descendent of slave Zanzibaris?

I bet you have Madow features like most Osman M I have encountered.

Btw...the SSDF was formed in 1978, the SNM 1981. Learn basic history, doqon yahow

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your Osman Mahmud aren’t even real Somalis but Jarers. Yeah your ancestors fucked slave women and hence your were born. How does it feel being descendent of slave Zanzibaris?
I’m free in Puntland but you’re a slave in somaliland even other Isaac consider you an untouchable your blood is cheap tell me how many of your kith and Kin get annihilated daily and you have the audacity to speak to me? Emancipate yourself from bondage first then chat to me You servile serf

Saalax Bidaar

I’m free in Puntland but you’re a slave in somaliland even other Isaac consider you an untouchable your blood is cheap tell me how many of your kith and Kin get annihilated daily
Lol how am I untouchable when I hail from the House of Sultante of entire Isaaq. Entire Isaaq anay igu daba tukadaan.

But your Osman Mahmud are most cowardly clan in existence. Yoi aren’t real Somalis. You have stained blood lines and constantly mugged by tiny clans like Ali Saleebaans and Dashiishe

Heck in 1990s when you went to Mudug, the Sacads would harass the Osman Mahmud lines knowing they were weakest fighters amongst the MJ and a result you made up of 50% of casualties.
This Puntland pecking order:
Omar Mahmud>Osman
Isse>Osman
Ali saleebaan>Osman
Rer Bicidyahan>Osman
Siwaaqroon > Osman
Dashiishe >Osman

Osman Mahmud most cowardly, boastful clan in Puntland. Punks

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your Osman Mahmud aren’t even real Somalis but Jarers. Yeah your ancestors fucked slave women and hence your blood line is stained. How does it feel being descendent of slave Zanzibaris?

I bet you have Madow features like most Osman M I have encountered.

Btw...the SSDF was formed in 1978, the SNM 1981. Learn basic history, doqon yahow
I didn’t mention ssdf I reiterate Majeerteen were fighting Siad Barré decades before SNM were even formed or Isaac fired a bullet you go learn your history hooyada waase

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol how am I untouchable when I hail from the House of Sultante of entire Isaaq. Entire Isaaq anay igu daba tukadaan.

But your Osman Mahmud are most cowardly clan in existence. Yoi aren’t real Somalis. You have stained blood lines and constantly mugged by tiny clans like Ali Saleebaans and Dashiishe

Heck in 1990s when you went to Mudug, the Sacads would harass the Osman Mahmud lines knowing they were weakest fighters amongst the MJ and a result you made up of 50% of casualties.
This Puntland pecking order:
Omar Mahmud>Osman
Isse>Osman
Ali saleebaan>Osman
Rer Bicidyahan>Osman
Siwaaqroon > Osman
Dashiishe >Osman

Osman Mahmud most cowardly, boastful clan in Puntland. Punks
Who’s bragging now kkk boowe faanka jooji nin faano waa rii iis nuugtay if your are sultan of Isaac then why weren’t you allowed to govern once for the past 20 years:chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Bidaar

I didn’t mention ssdf I reiterate Majeerteen were fighting Siad Barré decades before SNM were even formed or Isaac fired a bullet you go learn your history hooyada waase
Waar hooyaday ha haayin adigu taada wase and it is you who needs to learn basic history. If that SNM was founded in 1981 that would mean SSDF were founded in 1971 mere 2 years after the October 1969 revolution.

GTFOH you nuts

Saalax Bidaar

Who’s bragging now kkk boowe faanka jooji nin faano waa rii iis nuugtay if your are sultan of Isaac then why weren’t you allowed to govern once for the past 20 years:chrisfreshhah:

I did govern, but I am gob liicday. Waligaa ma maqashay gob liicday. Dadka waxan la nool nahay bilaa nasab ah

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waar hooyaday ha haayin adigu taada wase and it is you who needs to learn basic history. If that SNM was founded in 1981 that would mean SSDF were founded in 1971 mere 2 years after the October 1969 revolution.

GTFOH you nuts
I reiterate Majeerteen not ssdf were fighting Siad Barré decades before Isaac even fired a bullet

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I did govern, but I am gob liicday. Waligaa ma maqashay gob liicday. Dadka waxan la nool nahay bilaa nasab ah
Tuur got out gunned by siilanyo and muuse bixi that’s why he was ousted immediately cause they viewed him as being beneath them cannon fodder even a samaroon man got to govern somaliland linger than your untouchable tribe miiskeen I feel pity for your folks

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe you have bitten off more than you could chew you’re treading on thin ice I suggest you tread carefully :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending