reer Baydhabo against Madoobe.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Walahi your so right. There so in your face about it. They just have to tell you their Ogaden.

My ex is ogaden and the 1st time I met her, she asked my qabil looking to hear a good answer. I told her a lie and said I’m hawiye. LOL
They have fake sense of pride, like where is it coming from? Who lied to these people :mjlol:

They have fake sense of pride, like where is it coming from? Who lied to these people :mjlol:
I have no idea LOL. There the only Somali group in Minnesota that just have to say “I’m OG” :gucciwhat:

Mjs and Dhulos don’t even do that and there apparently known qabilist.

They might be worst than landers :mjlol: atleast with them it’s for Somaliland and not being isaaq.

only Minnesota people knows this about them. :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waa a bunch of reer baadiyos, you know how MN Somalis are always made fun of for looking like fobs?That’s because we host the largest OG population than anywhere else. What do you expect when we have people straight from the refugee camps?
Im glad we have few of them in Canada. :siilaanyolaugh:

I have no idea LOL. There the only Somali group in Minnesota that just have to say “I’m OG” :gucciwhat:

Mjs and Dhulos don’t even do that and there apparently qabilist.
Mjs and dhuls in the diaspora don’t care about qabiil, idk if it’s only a North American thing. It’s usually UK/European Malis that are qabiilists.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Mjs and Dhulos don’t even do that and there apparently known qabilist.

They might be worst than landers :mjlol:

only Minnesota people knows this about them. :drakelaugh:
It has to be MN thing, never seen a more qabilist people in my life. We have a bunch of MJs and they are not even close to being like these people. The women are the worst, I know chick who said she won’t marry anyone who isn’t OG not just OG but her sub sub clan, the qumaayo is in her late 30s now still waiting for that OG prince :siilaanyolaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waa a bunch of reer baadiyos, you know how MN Somalis are always made fun of for looking like fobs?That’s because we host the largest OG population than anywhere else. What do you expect when we have people straight from the refugee camps?
Now it Make sense why reer Minnesota move like fobs :dead:

B00N,

do not make me bring posts where you apologised and begged for forgiveness after ahmed madoobe won despite your threats he will be arrested,

do not make me post private messages and posts you created giving Ogaden the upper hand and saying we are real rag, real man who defeated failamro and begging us for forgiveness,

do not make me bring in evidence of you saying you considered committing suicide, yuo mentally ill kid was on the edge,

we have a peace pact b00n boy and you said you will never ever insult the great OG tribe,

:ufdup: dont make me embarrass you warya

B00N,

do not make me bring posts where you apologised and begged for forgiveness after ahmed madoobe won despite your threats he will be arrested,

do not make me post private messages and posts uo created giving Ogaden the upper hand and saying we are real rag, real man who defeated failamro and begging us for forgiveness,

do not make me bring in evidence of you saying you considered committing suicide, you mentally ill kid was on the edge,

we have a peace pact b00n boy and you said you will never ever insult the great OG tribe,

so this is the get to gather of losers, b00ns and dameer who2 black ass donkeys and bash the greatest Somali tribe?

if we are what you say we are, why do you guys complain and moan and , 24/7 on this site about us? sure if we are what y'all claim, we would be weak and defenceless, yet we own more land and have more political power and influence than all somalis combined across east Africa, we play on a continent wide level and your clans play on a tuulo village level

and the cow who is insult OGs in Minnesota, we have 4 state ministers, hamse warfa was the latest who became Minnesota state minister for fiance/economy, what has your clan produced? langab waxid,

my cousin Hamse warfa an Ogaden determines how much taxes your refugee ass will pay in the next 5 years in Minnesota ,

Somali-American entrepreneur, Hamse Warfa, was named the Department of Employment and Economic Development’s (DEED) State Commissioner for Economic Opportunity on March 22nd. The appointment makes him the highest ranking African immigrant in Minnesota state government.

Governor Tim Walz’s transition team had in January announced Warfa as one of three finalists for the position of DEED commissioner to serve in his cabinet.

EExxpm3XsAAQJft.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
B00N,

do not make me post private messages and posts you created giving Ogaden the upper hand and saying we are real rag, real man who defeated failamro and begging us for forgiveness,

do not make me bring in evidence of you saying you considered committing suicide, yuo mentally ill kid was on the edge,

Heshiis kaada wasse. You are the enemy of Somalia.

Teeri has lost it, the guy provided links to battle that took place near afmadow. We are talking about kismaayo not some town that has 1 thousand people and half of them being sade sxb.

:camby:

Problem if a refugee like you is claiming kismaayo then a resident from baydabho or timbaktoo will also claim.

Trending

Latest posts