reer Baydhabo against Madoobe.

we now have everyone claiming kismaayo because of ogadeen refugees from kenya.

:snoop:

ahmed madoobe needs to step down ASAP before we lose the holy city to others.

These people are most likely harin (sws presidents sub clan) who are on the nn payroll. Therefore, they don't represent the views of mirifle's in jubaland. The people in the vid aren't even from jubaland, they're in Bakool.

Where in the vid did he even mention anything about kismayo?

Do you know what the 6 stars on the South West State flag stands for?:icon lol:

bay, bakool, shabeela hoose, gedo, jubba hoose, jubba dhexe.

but these guys where told to F off a long time ago, now they are fighting for power in kismaayo. even though they don't settle anywhere near kismaayo. there are a few of them in jamaame, luuq and baardheera.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Who lived in Kisimayo before the war? I seriously don’t understand how OGs can just come to a land and claim it, I have few OG cousins who used to claim Jijiga and god knows where but they all now claim Kisimayo as their homeland :ileycry:I don’t know whether to laugh or feel bad for these people. Imagine not having real roots :ohlord:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who lived in Kisimayo before the war? I seriously don’t understand how OGs can just come to a land and claim it, I have few OG cousins who used to claim Jijiga and god knows where but they all now claim Kisimayo as their homeland :ileycry:I don’t know whether to laugh or feel bad for these people. Imagine not having real roots :ohlord:

@Ferrari is currently in kismaayo, he’s now claiming it when his family are from Garissa!

NotMyL

VIP
@Ferrari is currently in kismaayo, he’s now claiming it when his family are from Garissa!
Indha adeeg, Walahi these people are something else. I don’t usually care for qabils but I just hate how in your face they get, especially the ones that live in MN, never met a more qabilist people in my life and the sad thing is they have nothing to be proud of? Like nadaaa :farmajoyaab:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Indha adeeg, Walahi these people are something else. I don’t usually care for qabils but I just hate how in your face they get, especially the ones that live in MN, never met a more qabilist people in my life and the sad thing is they have nothing to be proud of? Like nadaaa :farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@kickz is dating them, he said he loves the smell of body odor and suugo.

:chrisfreshhah:

Marehan, harti , bantu a few sheeikhal

Ogadeen did not live in the city and still don't. A lot came when madoobe took over in 2013 but most left. Some even got illegal lands from bantus and other 0.5

Truth is kismaayo is a small city 100 to 150k maximum that is surrounded by al shabaab so business is not exactly great.
I know a few ogadeen families that moved there from west. A lot of them if asked in 2011 about kismaayo they would not even be able to point it out in a map.

Ofcourse they moved back.

NotMyL

VIP

@kickz is dating them, he said he loves the smell of body odor and suugo.

:chrisfreshhah:

Ogadeen did not live in the city and still don't. A lot came when madoobe took over in 2013 but most left. Some even got illegal lands from bantus and other 0.5

Truth is kismaayo is a small city 100 to 150k maximum that is surrounded by al shabaab so business is not exactly great.
I know a few ogadeen families that moved there from west. A lot of them if asked in 2011 about kismaayo they would not even be able to point it out in a map.

The only solution is getting madowe taken down, without him I’m sure they will all go back to their qaxooti cells.

I’m sure Ogaden and Harti (mainly Majeerteen) lived there since the 1800s. @Ferrari and others posted historical documents to prove it. Idk if @nomand claim of Marehan living there before OGs is reliable but he needs to back up his claim.

Last edited:
FOR ALL THE CUQDAD RIDDEN MONKEYS IN HERE

OGADEN WAS DOING DHAANTO WHEN THE AVERAGE SOMALI WAS NAKED AND A SAVAGE HUDNREDS OF YEARS AGO

An account of Ogaden Domination in Jubaland and NFD, Elliot 1898

"As a result of this manifest weakening of the Wardei they were attacked on
all fronts and it is no surprise that they could not defend themselves but had to flee for their lives. According Turnbull, 'the main conflict was in the east; and the actions fought at Afmadu, on the Deshek Wama, and at EI Lein are still- spoken of by the tribe by 1820

Ogaden were at this point led by the grand old man of the Abd Wak, Abdi Ibrahim , the Sultan, while there were a number of ' invasion commanders under him: Abdi Ibrahim was noted for his bravery and skill in war strategy which eventually led to the Ogaden dominance in the Jubaland. His remarkable leadership qualities are still remembered to this day by the Ogaden. Notable among his commanders were Sultan Magan Yussuf, the Sultan of the Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden, and Hassan Bejan of the Abdalla/Ogaden

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region the Ogaden were not
content to settle down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetising reason to continue their raids.

The Ogaden migration from Jubaland to towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly established along the banks of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and subordinated the Galla to Somali domination. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it.

Scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighbouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zubeir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity."

TS ELLIOT 1898

OGADEN WAS DOING DHAANTO WHEN ELEY AND B00N MAREHAN AND MAJERTEENS LIKE @Gibiin-Udug @nomand , @NotMyL WERE TOO BUSY LOOKING FOR FOOD IN 1820

YOU ARE ALL LIARS, HOW DID OGADEN JUMP FROM JUBALND TO CONQUERING NFD IF HE DID NOT OWN JUBALAND,

I WAS DOING DHAANTO IN JUBALAND BEFORE YOUR 10TH AWOWS WERE BORN, GET OUT OF YUOR WITH CUQDAD YOU HEARD FROM YOUR UNCLES YOU FISH AND CHIPS KIDS, LEARN HISTORY BEFORE ALL EMBARRASS YOURSELVES AGAIN,

UFF, LANGAB WAXID,

KULAHA OGADEN IS REFUGEE, OGADEN WAS EXPANDING WHEN YOUR ANCESTORS WERE BUSY SEARCH FOR FOOD AND WATER,

Last edited:
I’m sure Ogaden and Harti (mainly Majeerteen) lived there since the 1800s. @Ferrari and others posted historical documents to prove it. Idk if @nomand claim of Marehan living there before OGs is reliable but he needs to back up his claim.

MOHAMED ZUBEER AN OGADEN SUB CLAN vs HARTI PEACE ACCORD IN 1925 WITH THE BRITISH AS PEACE MAKER,

DO YOU SEE THESE KIDS DENYING OGADEN DOESN'T OWN JUBALAND, I UNDERSTAND THE B00N @nomand BUT THE MJ GIRL @Gibiin-Udug , ALSO I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SAVAGE ELEYS IN HERE AND HAWIYES WITH NO HISTORY,

FACE IT KIDS, OGADEN WAS EXPANDING AND CONQUERING JUBALAND AND NFD BEFORE ALL SOMALIS , EVERY THEIR SOMALI WAS A SLEEP ON THE WHEEL WHEN MY OGADEN ANCESTORS WERE BUSY EXPANDING AND CONQUERING AND EXTERMINATING PAGAN RACES IN JUBALAND AND NFD , AHHAHA

1925 MOHAMED ZUBEER OGADEN VS HARTI PEACE PACT
Harti-MohamedZubeir.png

BEENALE B00N MAREHAN WAXID AH

Only an Ogaden sub clan vs whole harti were cometitng for Kismayo in 1925, before siad barre was born and B00n marehan had a chance to claim ksimayo in the 1990s ,

stop lying b00nki marehan,

1925 MOHAMED ZUBEER OGADEN VS HARTI PEACE PACT IN kISMAYO , I DO NOT SEE A B00N MAREHAN HERE,

Harti-MohamedZubeir.png

The only solution is getting madowe taken down, without him I’m sure they will all go back to their qaxooti cells.

cut the crap you lying cuqdad ridden B00N, Ogaden was dong dhaanto in jubaland and kismayo and NFD before your 10th grand papa was even conceived, 250 years ago

1925 MOHAMED ZUBEER OGADEN VS HARTI PEACE PACT

Harti-MohamedZubeir.png

someone tell me this monkey's tribe, so i can karbash him, adoon monkey b00n ah,

B00n stop spewing lies about Jubaland, i have provided evidence of white men who used to come to the land in 1800s and write books about the people and natives who lived there,

, adoon b00n ah,

we now have everyone claiming kismaayo because of ogadeen refugees from kenya.

ahmed madoobe needs to step down ASAP before we lose the holy city to others.

I never understood why these eleys except bribes to worship failamrjo the b00n who not only used Ethiopians to kill their people and install a puppet but also sacked their speaker of the house when the b00n did a coup,

wwaaa iska maskiiin these people, they sold their state and freedom for a few bags of rice,

no wonder they are the lowest in somalia,

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I never understood why these eleys except bribes to worship failamrjo the b00n who not only used Ethiopians to kill their people and install a puppet but also sacked their speaker of the house when the b00n did a coup,

wwaaa iska maskiiin these people, they sold their state and freedom for a few bags of rice,

no wonder they are the lowest in somalia,

Why are you so triggered, go worry about your Ethiopian elections

Trending