Reer Awdal unity & self-rule grand conference

@DR OSMAN

Ppl still talk about ajuran that ruled 600 years ago and gave commentary on its history to colonial writers. The sources in the book are from emperors like Minas who were caught by Gragns army and sold to Yemen before his freedom was exchanged by Gragns wife with their captured son

Sxb Somali scholars do not claim ahmed gurey is another blow to the story and is just mythology in FKD clan circles with no Somali scholar giving it any credibility.
The history of Gragn is beyond Somali history, all of the works around him are based on Hararge which has multuple ethnic groups. An Amhara scholar who wrote the history of Ethiopia from Nubians to Yakuno Amlak to Menelik and a Harari scholar who has copies of the earliest history of Harar preceding Ifat are in agreement that Gragn is Somali Karanle, what Somali mainland scholar can compare in weight to a nation of people who write their own history?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Ppl still talk about ajuran that ruled 600 years ago and gave commentary on its history to colonial writers. The sources in the book are from emperors like Minas who were caught by Gragns army and sold to Yemen before his freedom was exchanged by Gragns wife with their captured son

At least when Ugaaska Murusade or Karanle puts sharaftisa on the line and claims Ahmed Gurey, A local response will be garnered by Somali academics and historians, till then brother, be very careful about what u believe to be true due to sub-conscious bias or finding a history 4 karanle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side mar hore buu ugaaska murusade tagi laha harar to claim his history and do photo op, war waxani naga daa niyahow, it's not universal proof muran ba ku jiro and he won't shame his dhaxaltoyo for muran history

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
@Step a side It doesn't sit well with logic that Somali general led Adal wars while habesh had portugese legionaire leading and escalating the conflict dimension as the Somali general wouldn't be able to respond to portugese calibre general war strategy.

Plus what's the date on the book is another important factor. If it's modern, i'd be careful as it's not even from the time period unless it has strong un-deniable universal evidence(not evidence muran keenayso universal means no muran) and I hope it's not just ku tiri ku teen(hearsay) written in the modern age either as that will hurt its credibility.
These Portuguese that your talking about were defeated and their commander killed in Battle by Imaam Ahmed’s Somali army. The survivors left their weapons and fled into the highlands where the Somalis followed them into and occupied for over a decade. They weren’t exactly war geniuses like your implying

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Arkan @convincation ayaan uu soo galay as they put up a 'faras' of ahmed gurey on their conference and want to know if their ugaaska samaroon will put up his sharaf on the line and go to harar and claim this history everyone is fighting for.

That's why I say universal proof is undeniable becuz there will be no muran and the clan itself will come out in public as a whole with their Isimo as this is a history issue and a Isimo topic and they will get recognition from harar. Why resort to believing in FKD history.

At least when Ugaaska Murusade or Karanle puts sharaftisa on the line and claims Ahmed Gurey, A local response will be garnered by Somali academics and historians, till then brother, be very careful about what u believe to be true due to sub-conscious bias or finding a history 4 karanle.
Its unanimous with many Germans such as Manfred Kropp who wrote Ethiopian history of the 20th century, Paulitschke who met Rer Ibrahim in the 19th century and said they were the first Somalis in the land and are the most important of people, several European institutes have taken from Ahmed Shami, Berhanu Kamal wrote his own book in Amharic today and has 30 books on Ethiopian history and confirms the same lineage, Layla Sabag a Syrian writer the same.

A6307AAC-9BFE-436C-A291-34C17BB0E519.jpeg

Its unanimous with many Germans such as Manfred Kropp who wrote Ethiopian history of the 20th century, Paulitschke who met Rer Ibrahim in the 19th century and said they were the first Somalis in the land and are the most important of people, several European institutes have taken from Ahmed Shami, Berhanu Kamal wrote his own book in Amharic today and has 30 books on Ethiopian history and confirms the same lineage, Layla Sabag a Syrian writer the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

View attachment 287059

Brother when Ugaaska Karanle or Murusade come out on TV and put up their sharaf on the line for your theory kkkkk and have PROOF of harar on TV giving them recognition for being ahmed gurey descendants, only then will I even begin to take a Somali was Ahmed Gurey. Till then cut n paste all u want

At least when Ugaaska Murusade or Karanle puts sharaftisa on the line and claims Ahmed Gurey, A local response will be garnered by Somali academics and historians, till then brother, be very careful about what u believe to be true due to sub-conscious bias or finding a history 4 karanle

This Garad Ali of Beesha Saxawle speaking this year. He's a member of Reer Garaad Saxawle, the Ugaas of Saxawle is Ugaas Sahal Carab, he's a political figure that spends his time in Jigjiga

This Garad Ali of Beesha Saxawle speaking this year. He's a member of Reer Garaad Saxawle, the Ugaas of Saxawle is Ugaas Sahal Carab, he's a political figure that spends his time in Jigjiga

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side now all u need is the harar people to officially crown your clan and then it's over and it's universally accepted by all. Till then come on bro, your grown ass man and look desperate to join the muran riddle identity of ahmed gurey. No clan in Somali has been officially recognized by Harar on live TV

Brother when Ugaaska Karanle or Murusade come out on TV and put up their sharaf on the line for your theory kkkkk and have PROOF of harar on TV giving them recognition for being ahmed gurey descendants, only then will I even begin to take a Somali was Ahmed Gurey. Till then cut n paste all u want
Typical Low IQ Somali that goes against universally agreed upon scholarly consensus. Go and cry somewhere else saxib. Crowned on live TV kulaha 🤣

Meanwhile millions around the world are playing the latest version of Europa Universalis 4 and have Karanle on their screens from imam Ahmed to Queen Bati’ah to Sultan Usman and Ameer Nur.

CB80405C-842B-419C-9766-4FD2C7F94EE7.jpeg
1F24D984-3948-4EE4-B1BC-3E75E16A93E5.jpeg
6D6D17F5-0972-4476-A9F1-5F80BF2EB6E5.jpeg
107BCBD9-7BA3-4838-B4D7-071197AF0E7B.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side Why don't u just go to harar baan ku iri and have their harar ruling family recognize that karanle is ahmed gurey, rather then cutting n pasting every document u can and doing ku tiri ku teen.

Why u scared to be recognized in public, RECOGNITION, ama tarikh iskeeda isku sheegtay sida somaliland oo iskeeda meel uu istagay kkkkk ayaa ku faanaysa like a child, somaliland hadi la diido becuz of no recognition, why would I accept where there is no official recognition for karanle on TV between harar and karanle.

U think I would accept darod father tomb in zabid yemen if abdillahi yusuf didnt go there and there is youtube video and it was official trip by dawlada and is visited by indonesians, but their cud be many other travellers worldwide who visit it but i dont claim it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side all i want to see is a historical ceremony between ugaaska karanle and harar dhaqanka and mutual recognition that their the descendant of ahmed gurey ama waa sheekadi somaliland oo kale qaran isku sheeg, adiguna tarikh isku sheeg miyad noqotay. Follow historical protocol waryaa, Dont embarass my abtiyaal and make karanle historical tuugo where there is no official ceremony or mutual recognition between harar family and karanle just like their is no mutual recognition of somaliland status, isaga ayaa qaran isku sheeg ah and I fear u embarassing my abtiyaal.

l
@Step a side Why don't u just go to harar baan ku iri and have their harar ruling family recognize that karanle is ahmed gurey, rather then cutting n pasting every document u can and doing ku tiri ku teen.

Why u scared to be recognized in public, RECOGNITION, ama tarikh iskeeda isku sheegtay sida somaliland oo iskeeda meel uu istagay kkkkk, somaliland hadi la diido becuz of no recognition, why would I accept where there is no official recognition for karanle on TV between harar and karanle. U think I would accept darod father tomb in zabid yemen if abdillahi yusuf didnt go there and there is youtube video and it was official trip by dawlada.
There is no Harar ruling family. Use your brain a bit more saxib. Swallow your pride. Here is us defending our city. We eventually lost it to Menelik s explained by that tiktok video I send you earlier. Here is the war documented by the Italians.
0017FFDC-88B0-4563-B5F6-F1266B151A78.jpeg

We are the Hararis btw. We had dynastic judges stationed in Zeila 200 years ago.

6BA95CAE-6AAE-4BE6-B106-7A519856EF7B.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side ur my abtiyaal so Ill go easy on u but the ones who r not will demand historical mutual recognition or else waxaa laydin arkaya sida somaliland qaran isku sheeg where-as karanale waxaa la oranaya tarikh isku sheeg ama beel tarikh iska samaystay lakin cidina aqoonsanayn sida somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Step a side I want my maternal awoowe to be the best dummy, it's in my genes, lakin inla ceebeeyo ma yeelayo, even bring all somalis isimo together to provide historical recognition and then go to harar to seal it and your done brother, lakin ha noqon somaliland qaran iska heesaayo with no recognition idinkuna tarikh isku heesayo with noone recognizing it. Dont open up beesha to assaults

MJ Boqor all somalis must be present at all times when crowned niyahow as he is Somali Boqor, he dont crown himself as he is longest surviving boqortoyo in somali penisula. Even my futo xun who we warred with and left bari attend and put down my bad taste @Libaax-Joore tarikh lama samaysan karo by recognizing yourself.

Last edited:
@Step a side I want my maternal awoowe to be the best dummy, it's in my genes, lakin inla ceebeeyo ma yeelayo, even bring all somalis isimo together to provide historical recognition and then go to harar to seal it and your done brother, lakin ha noqon somaliland qaran iska heesaayo with no recognition idinkuna tarikh isku heesayo with noone recognizing it. Dont open up beesha to assaults

MJ Boqor all somalis must be present at all times when crowned niyahow as he is Somali Boqor, he dont crown himself as he is longest surviving boqortoyo in somali penisula. Even my futo xun who we warred with and left bari attend and put down my bad taste @Libaax-Joore tarikh lama samaysan karo by recognizing yourself.
Kkkk why would i need to go Harar with isimo when the books are already there and preceded me, there is no formal need to recognise history when history is written. We celebrate it at will. The Barre regime did what it could to hide Ajuran and Gureys history doesn't mean it it aint there. Somalis in Djibouti, Sudanese and Eritreans read about us and approach our people online and offline to learn about the Greater Horn. Go and ask your mother what her ppl say about Ahmed Gurey and you will hear the same things.

Trending

Latest posts