Reer Awdal unity & self-rule grand conference

The whole purpose of self governance is to empower our region to make decisions and manage our own affairs independently, free from external control and interference. There's various factors to it, such as economic development and political accountability, both of which we are currently lacking. It's further de centralisation. The sole reason we have developed our land to its current state is because of that. We have no use for Villa Hargeisa which undermines us and is against any form of economic development in our region.

The likes of Abiib are complicated. Abiib is the same one who opposed another Samaroon to become the speaker. You can't expect everyone to jump on it at the same time. It's only now picking up pace with the former finance minister of the FGS also involved.
I understand about the economic share or development in the region in which many in SL or outside your region or district face the same hurdle but that doesn't mean you have to burn your houses and sow division among the communities that live together in order to get what you want.

I understand about the economic share or development in the region in which many in SL or outside your region or district face the same hurdle but that doesn't mean you have to burn your houses and sow division among the communities that live together in order to get what you want.
Are you insinuating Villa Hargeisa hasn't been burning homes and sowing division all this time? I don't see you questioning any of it nor opposing it. There's literally people calling for an all out tribal war on the 'National Television' :drakewtf:

Are you insinuating Villa Hargeisa hasn't been burning homes and sowing division all this time? I don't see you questioning any of it nor opposing it. There's literally people calling for an all out tribal war on the 'National Television' :drakewtf:
Biixi has done a lot of damage to the country in his 6 year in office and I vehemently oppose kulmyie corrupt rule of the country for the last 12 years or so but I don't agree that tribalist rhetoric that adds more fuel to the fire when you don't think about what's good for the whole people in that nation

1693916342444.png

A CONDESCENDING AND ALL KNOWING AHMED ISMAIL BLAMES HIS SHORTCOMINGS ON HIS UGAAS

In a question and answer public forum session with the people of Awdal, Professor Ahmed Ismail Samatar of Hillaac political party finally showed his true colors.

Speaking a mix of Somali and English and coming across as a tenured professor lecturing his students, he told the audience that if they want to change their situation they must acquire "power, power, the power to make changes," and in summary that power is to vote and for me and for Hillaac Party, so said the professor.

Continuing with his lecture on how to acquire power, the professor sternly speaking to the gathered crowd as his students told them, "Listen to me, people of Awdal, listen to me my clansmen, you have to learn how to acquire power. You know nothing about how to get to power. That book is still beyond your grasp."

The Professor turned politician wasn't yet done with his lecture. Pompously claiming himself and his Hillaac Party as their only arbiter to power, Ahmed Ismail condescendingly tells his audience that "the only reason you are still in dungeons and in dark holes and blind to all and ways of power is because you are ignorant of the ways to get to power."

And he wasn't done yet with the insults and his pomposity. Blaming his failures on his Ugaas, Ugaas Abdirashid Ugaas Rooble, and not capable of properly addressing the Ugaas with the esteemed title of Ugaas, but rather calling the Ugaas by his first name only, Ahmed Ismail told the audience, "I got to know Abdirashid. I talk to him often. Abdirashid, the Ugaas, has a right to free speech, and we should all defend his rights. However, he has to think of the consequences of his speech. I believe our Ugaas doesn't have capable people around him who give him advice. I know it. There are none. He is alone. Yes, there are folks running around him, but they are people with no understanding and have no slight idea of what is going on around them."

Getting restless and more sure of himself and his party, Prof. Ahmed Ismail went on to reject Ugaas Abdirashid Ugaas Rooble's declaration that "Somaliland leave our land," but instead told the people what the Ugaas should have said that day.

"The Ugaas should have said, 'we support Hillaac Party, and the party represents the people of Awdal; hence, if our party isn't treated fairly by Somaliland, my people will find a new direction.' That is what he should have said," so selfishly was the crowd told by the Professor they had so much hope to lead them to the promised land. Instead, disappointment settled in, and the crowds slowly exited the venue.

Awdal leadership and their MPs of the two Chambers of the Fed. Parliament meet.

-------------------------
Dr Cali Baxar iyo Professor Cabdisamad Nageeye oo ay weheliyaan xildhibaannada labada aqal ee baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ku metela Gobolka Awdal ayaa caawa iskugu yimid kulan casho iyo is-xog waraysi ah.

Xildhibaannada, Dr Cali Baxar iyo Professor Cabdisamad Nageeye ayaa isla darsay xaaladda Gobolka Awdal iyo duruufaha ku xeeran deegaanka, damaca Itoobiya ee dhulbalaadhsiga ah.

Waxa ay masuuliyiinta reer Awdal isla garteen in si midaysan loo wajaho khataraha ku soo food leh gobolka Awdal, iyaga oo mar kale ku celiyay mahadnaqa ay xukuumadda JFS iyo madaxda sare ee dalka ugu celinayaan mawqifka ay ka qaateen arrinta difaaca badda.

GGU9YFCWQAAHTgp

Trending