Reer Arabsiyo come out strong for Wadani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
No delusions, I only talk facts

So we will vote for the same people who never miss a chance to remind us we aren't reer Hargeisa. "Go back to Gabiley you farmers" they say.

The same man who said his mission is to destroy beesha Jibril and divide them.

Yaab.

Yeah we have our disputes just like all other subclans. The Hussien abokor like to think they speak on behalf of all Sacad Musa which is false. Musa Bixi doesn't speak for Jibril Abokor or Reer Gabiley no matter how much @waraabe or @Mixile hates it.
Nah sxb I'm not even sm but soon the muj will speak for all SL. If I was sm I would be proud of him

waraabe

Your superior
So we will vote for the same people who never miss a chance to remind us we aren't reer Hargeisa. "Go back to Gabiley you farmers" they say.

The same man who said his mission is to destroy beesha Jibril and divide them.

Yaab.

When your folk come to hargeisa they come to our parts, nothing wrong with that we welcome everyone. But ask yourself why don't you go to other parts of hargeisa kkkk

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
When your folk come to hargeisa they come to our parts, nothing wrong with that we welcome everyone. But ask yourself why don't you go to other parts of hargeisa kkkk

We liberated Jigjigayar and North Hargeisa in the Inter-Isaaq wars and are the reason you even live there today. You would have been wiped off the face of the earth if it wasn't for us. You and your "Mujahid" Musa Bixi got manhandled by a couple dozen Ciidagle teenagers :hemad:

It wasn't Jibril Abokor getting harassed in the Suuqs in 1994-1995 it was your folk.:feedme:

We were called all the way from Zaylac to help you ungrateful fucks and look at the thanks we get. :hmm:

Where's the large crowd of people? I just see some politicians talking in beerta

I was in Arabsiyo last month, it's still a Kulmiye stronghold. Although there are some Wadani supporters.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@waraabe Here is your history sxb. You guys are not fighters and you will never speak for the Jibril Abokor forget about Sacad Musaha kale iyo HA. Somone who calls shisheeye to fight their battles for them can never speak for Habar Awal.

upload_2017-8-19_15-0-59.png

waraabe

Your superior
We liberated Jigjigayar and North Hargeisa in the Inter-Isaaq wars and are the reason you even live there today. You would have been wiped off the face of the earth if it wasn't for us. You and your "Mujahid" Musa Bixi got manhandled by a couple dozen Ciidagle teenagers :hemad:

It wasn't Jibril Abokor getting harassed in the Suuqs in 1994-1995 it was your folk.:feedme:

We were called all the way from Zaylac to help you ungrateful fucks and look at the thanks we get. :hmm:

What can a farmer liberate :faysalwtf:

The only thing you liberated was that cambe from the tree :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe Here is your history sxb. You guys are not fighters and you will never speak for the Jibril Abokor forget about Sacad Musaha kale iyo HA. Somone who calls shisheeye to fight their battles for them can never speak for Habar Awal.

View attachment 27542

Why would we kill each other when we can afford to hire mercenaries kkkkk

It's a fact farmer boy, i hold the sacad muse name and I speak for you :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending