Reer Americo tell me why...

Bro this is insane

He had the gun pointed at his supervisor's head but the gun jammed.

@Geeljire lotus
Thought he shot n missed. Regardless that nigga was probably out his fucking mind. Probably high off a whole lotta uppers n downers.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Thought he shot n missed. Regardless that nigga was probably out his fucking mind. Probably high off a whole lotta uppers n downers.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Never hated a manager so much to the point I wanted to kill them. I would have just quit the place if they annoyed me that much.

With so many somalis being raised in the hood it's expected for a few guys to end up like this. Hence why I've never been shocked by this.

Kisame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think bro is a former street dude.
This is why we must stop jumping to the immediate miskeen miskeen nonsense. A lil bit of research would show that nigga was a shaytaan, ain't nothing miskeen about him.

Lots of young somalis were raised in the hood. Some of these guys had parents that genuinely didn't AF about raising them so I'm not really surprised about the amount of street dudes we got.

Luckily for us this won't last for multiple generations. We won't have another wave of broke refugees coming to the west anytime soon.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I think bro is a former street dude.

Lots of young somalis were raised in the hood. Some of these guys had parents that genuinely didn't AF about raising them so I'm not really surprised about the amount of street dudes we got.

Luckily for us this won't last for multiple generations. We won't have another wave of broke refugees coming to the west anytime soon.
He has more then just streets guy is mentally ill

The ugliest thing we don't address is the subject matter of waalid khasaara. All of these Somali have the thing in common but no one want to address this in any Somali community. Why have children if you can guide and aid them when they are in need of help. How many more Somali youth have to go to jail or prison for a matter that a carrying parent could have taught them about life lessons instead of learning them while in trouble.Why have children if you'll plenty them in the hoods and ghettos and then state " well not my fault". Our Somali brother and sister have all of these issues due to
waalid khasaara. I wish all abyo know this don't have children with a person that can't be a good parent or can't hold accountable and not financially stable.

Last edited:
@DojaKhat Remember when I was talking about African American nationalists? And that they have double standards? Quotes are full of them

Regarding the topic, if you do not know education and do not take responsibility, do not have a child and drag your family into this situation.

Last edited:
@DojaKhat Remember when I was talking about African American nationalists? And that they have double standards? Quotes are full of them

Regarding the topic, if you do not know education and do not take responsibility, do not have a child and drag your family into this situation.
Yeah, I remember you saying that. We have far too many enemies coming at us from all directions. May Allah (SWT) protect us from them.

Kisame

Yeah, I remember you saying that. We have far too many enemies coming at us from all directions. May Allah (SWT) protect us from them.

Loool these FBA dickheads have been dissing all African and Caribbean criminals for years now. Since most government agencies don't separate blacks based on ethnicities all of our crimes are lumped in together.

FBAs genuinely believe Africans and Caribbeans make up a big chunk of black criminals in prison :chrisfreshhah:

Outside of New York and Florida it's extremely obvious most black criminals are African Americans. These niggas are delusional.

We don’t belong in America, guys like this would have been sent out to raid enemy clans and hopefully acquire some livestock and women, no place in civilised western society

Trending

Latest posts