Reer America Come In......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Next month, I'll be in St Petersburg, Florida for a week. The sailing manufacturing company i work for, is getting into a partnership with an American sailing company. I'll be over there to get a glimpse of how the Americans build ships.

What's St Petersburg like? First time I'll be in the deep south, I'm greatly familiar with the US midwest due to family living there. Are there any Somalis in Florida? Is there a sizeable Muslim community? Is Halal food easy to find?

Apollo

VIP
Florida has more old people (retirees) and Cubans/Caribbean Hispanics than the rest of America from what I gather. Somalis are mainly concentrated in Minnesota, Ohio, and the Pacific Northwest.

They must have some Muslims as that Afghan guy who attacked that gay club in Florida lived there, but don't think they have many.

PS. Americans have an inferiority complex to people with British accents. They will think you are super smart because of having a British accent. Be prepared for this, lol.

Tukraq

VIP
Next month, I'll be in St Petersburg, Florida for a week. The sailing manufacturing company i work for, is getting into a partnership with an American sailing company. I'll be over there to get a glimpse of how the Americans build ships.

What's St Petersburg like? First time I'll be in the deep south, I'm greatly familiar with the US midwest due to family living there. Are there any Somalis in Florida? Is there a sizeable Muslim community? Is Halal food easy to find?
they have arabs in Florida and a small Somali population, nearby Atlanta has a sizable somali population as do Texas for the south, but not many in Florida

Arma

VIP
they have arabs in Florida and a small Somali population, nearby Atlanta has a sizable somali population as do Texas for the south, but not many in Florida

Somalis in Atlanta? Fookin ell, isn't that city like 80% black.....the Somali youth there most be enriched by AA culture.

Arma

VIP
Florida has more old people (retirees) and Cubans/Caribbean Hispanics than the rest of America from what I gather. Somalis are mainly concentrated in Minnesota, Ohio, and the Pacific Northwest.

They must have some Muslims as that Afghan guy who attacked that gay club in Florida lived there, but don't think they have many.

PS. Americans have an inferiority complex to people with British accents. They will think you are super smart because of having a British accent. Be prepared for this, lol.

Literally I've got family in Ohio and Missouri, everytime i go there, I'm always asked about the royal family and harry potter. Smh Americans kkkkk

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis in Atlanta? Fookin ell, isn't that city like 80% black.....the Somali youth there most be enriched by AA culture.
Atlanta is a wise spot in that its cheap and black people run the place, you should make a pitstop and buy a cheap crib there, it will increase in value (like 70,000 for detached home), blacks are ceos and shit there, business is booming for somalis

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
there's no such thing as a somali in Florida there's barely any east africans or Muslims in that state mainly cubans and Haitians. The closest to Florida is Georgia there's a sizeable somali community in Atlanta mainly in the west

Tukraq

VIP
there's no such thing as a somali in Florida there's barely any east africans or Muslims in that state mainly cubans and Haitians. The closest to Florida is Georgia there's a sizeable somali community in Atlanta mainly in the west
don't say theres no such thing because I know some dhulos in Florida, just say its a very small community

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
don't say theres no such thing because I know some dhulos in Florida, just say its a very small community
nah there isn't any somalis in fl May be a few refugee settlement in Tallahassee but that's about it. I wonder why the somali population is low in major cities like Miami nyc los angeles while there's large habesha community in those respected places

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Have you heard of the Florida man?:reallymaury:thats all I gotta say about that place.
upload_2019-4-28_16-46-16.gif

Not many Somalis in Florida. Florida is a Republican-leaning state with an ungenerous social welfare system, so refugees dont typically settle there. Florida is pretty cheap, usually has pleasant weather and although halal food is not plentiful there are an incredible number of food options in most Florida cities compared to other U.S cities.

Be careful of reckless drivers, racist cops, and the gators and bugs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arma

My profile of your identity is progressing with time. The Devil is in the details.

Gambar

VIP

Americans actually don’t care, they might make fun of you for it.

It should be in that town atleast

Not many Somalis in Florida. Florida is a Republican-leaning state with an ungenerous social welfare system, so refugees dont typically settle there. Florida is pretty cheap, usually has pleasant weather and although halal food is not plentiful there are an incredible number of food options in most Florida cities compared to other U.S cities.

Be careful of reckless drivers, racist cops, and the gators and bugs.
Gators,freaks and face eating weirdoes is the biggest concern for tourists down as cops won't bother them unless your a big Madow

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
nah there isn't any somalis in fl May be a few refugee settlement in Tallahassee but that's about it. I wonder why the somali population is low in major cities like Miami nyc los angeles while there's large habesha community in those respected places
Weird how immigrants from outside the US settle in multi-cultural states but Somalis settle in predominately white conservative areas in the mid west. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending