Ree Jigjiga Demonstrating In Support Of Abiy Ahmed

Then you can sell us like qalbi dagax right?
Ilkay.arta aad tahay wase.
Like you care about qalbi dhagax getting sold, if you were genuine you would also hate SL and PL. But no all you want is an excuse to hate on MX. Secondly how are you hating on Farmaajo for selling Qalbi dhagax when you support day and night Madoobe who was working with Iley?
1612729582516.png

Next time just say I hate MX no need to use Qalbi dhagax to justifiy it
:samwelcome:

yes those are fair points. But the era of states making deals with Ethiopia is over. Tigray are out. Oromo want out. What remains is an Amhara state. Amhara are land locked, and poor, they need to keep Ethiopia together to access other peoples resources. This means they will likely try to eliminate the idea of federal states and centralise power. This is not beneficial for Somalis.
Somalis won't take shit from anyone and I'm confident they'll fight back if amharas try to do that, remember they won the autonomy and self rule they have now.

This is isn't deep tbh, Somalinimo is alive and well In Somali galbeed than anywhere else, it's true that liberating Somali galbeed is virtually impossible because Somalis don't have the power to do so and the the region is considered part of Ethiopia internationally so I see no problem in Somali galbeed focusing on developing it's economy, maybe if Ethiopia disintegrates which isn't that far fetched right now they can secede and join Somalia.

I also support Abiy Ahmed. Whats better to oppose him and spend another 27 years in the edge of civilization?

Abiy has granted more industrial parks in Somali region than anyother and SR has the largest boost in budget then anyother state aswell as the highest increase in enrollment rates.

If other Somalis will not fight and make deals with Ethiopia to improve their situation I dont see why the Somali Region shouldnt. They will not be caught in a violent downward spiral like Somalia.

Are you sure?

I thought there was only one industrial park there in Dire dawa for the whole ogaden?

Trending