Ree Jigjiga Demonstrating In Support Of Abiy Ahmed

This is dangerous, unlike Zenawi this new regime is fighting us ideological, and sadly we don't got the brains for that. Soon we will see somalis claiming Ethiopia and saying Xa****shis are our brothers.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

This is dangerous, unlike Zenawi this new regime is fighting us ideological, and sadly we don't got the brains for that. Soon we will see somalis claiming Ethiopia and saying Xa****shis are our brothers.
On top of that, that idiot habashi who is ruling West Somalia is putting us in the middle of amxaaro tegray conflict.

giphy.gif

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I also support Abiy Ahmed. Whats better to oppose him and spend another 27 years in the edge of civilization?

Abiy has granted more industrial parks in Somali region than anyother and SR has the largest boost in budget then anyother state aswell as the highest increase in enrollment rates.

If other Somalis will not fight and make deals with Ethiopia to improve their situation I dont see why the Somali Region shouldnt. They will not be caught in a violent downward spiral like Somalia.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I also support Abiy Ahmed. Whats better to oppose him and spend another 27 years in the edge of civilization?

Abiy has granted more industrial parks in Somali region than anyother and SR has the largest boost in budget then anyother state aswell as the highest increase in enrollment rates.

If other Somalis will not fight and make deals with Ethiopia to improve their situation I dont see why the Somali Region shouldnt. They will not be caught in a violent downward spiral like Somalia.

yes those are fair points. But the era of states making deals with Ethiopia is over. Tigray are out. Oromo want out. What remains is an Amhara state. Amhara are land locked, and poor, they need to keep Ethiopia together to access other peoples resources. This means they will likely try to eliminate the idea of federal states and centralise power. This is not beneficial for Somalis.

So if the other Somalis accepts dullinimo Ogaden should also?:ohlord:

I mean to be fair what are the K5 civilians suppose to do? They’ll probably never get their independence from Ethiopia. It’s not like Somalia will liberate them either.

I think Somali Galbeed civilians are trying to navigate through a bad situation. If they were given in a referendum they’d leave Ethiopia in a heartbeat

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
yes those are fair points. But the era of states making deals with Ethiopia is over. Tigray are out. Oromo want out. What remains is an Amhara state. Amhara are land locked, and poor, they need to keep Ethiopia together to access other peoples resources. This means they will likely try to eliminate the idea of federal states and centralise power. This is not beneficial for Somalis.
Think of why Amhara are powerful? Its because whilst others cross their arms and drag their feet they embedded themselves in the state apparatus which will always be propped up by euros.

Abiy is pushing towards free enterprise greater then anyone in Ethio history. That alone is enough to support him over his ilk. I also enjoy his destructive inflation/debt policies in return for hard assets in Somali region he is killing two birds with one stone.

If they want to centralize they will have a much harder time with Oromo state and others. Somali state currently whether agree or disagree has no sway in that as far as I can see Nobel prize Abiy is staying its up to you how you deal with that info :mjdontkno:
So if the other Somalis accepts dullinimo Ogaden should also?:ohlord:
What in particular is Dulinimo and what is your alternative. If you dont have opinions go be a dameer elsewhere :westbrookwtf:

Trending