Redneck Loses His Mind After A Xalimo Convinces Him She Converted Him To Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Armadillo

Is it because that he’s a white Man because you don’t extend such tolerance towards black people given that you labelled yourself to be “a xenophobic racist”? They have religions too. A new leaf or a special respect to Mr white-man?

Wtf are you on about? Man, gtfo before i b*tch slap your massive forehead down to size.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Especially**:icon lol:
giphy.gif

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
As much as i dislike Christian Evangelicals, due to their extreme and immoral proselytizing ways, i must say, this is wrong. Our beautiful Deen teaches and commands us, to not make a mockery of others and their beliefs, no matter how wrong and kufr, it may be.

I was cringing so hard when I first saw that on Twitter :snoop: Imagine if some gaal did that to a Muslim--honestly, I would be literally be enraged and disgusted at whoever thought that making funny of our diin was funny. Let us not be hypocrites--making fun of people of other faiths is not funny and never will be funny. A person who isn't arrogant enough to not believe in a more powerful deity than them (like this Christian preacher kid) is worth far more in his existence than a scumbag anti-theist atheist who believes themselves to have the power of a god.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm sure if the cadaan boy said today I'm muslim a flock of certain girls on this site would book their ticket to Alabama :sass2:

I’m proud of your improvement, you and @Dalmoor have improved a lot. Let us spread moderate positivity here.

Slander, if all of Somalispot came together you guys honestly wouldn't find a single anti-Black or Somali post

First Reiko, now you... who has been lying kn my name?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Slander, if all of Somalispot came together you guys honestly wouldn't find a single anti-Black or Somali post

First Reiko, now you... who has been lying kn my name?
I’m working on 0 hours of sleep, I need a translator pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.