Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6455.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He's got a room-temperature IQ if he believes that. She did him dirty, lmaoo. :dead:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As much as i dislike Christian Evangelicals, due to their extreme and immoral proselytizing ways, i must say, this is wrong. Our beautiful Deen teaches and commands us, to not make a mockery of others and their beliefs, no matter how wrong and kufr, it may be.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That hippo reminds me of you, espicially when you're sassy,

Nope! loooooooool that hippo has a mischievous personality. Like an Early 20s teenage boy spirit who loves to Shukaansi girls. It matches Pastrolite personality actually

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope! loooooooool that hippo has a mischievous personality. Like an Early teenage boy spirit who loves to Shukaansi girls. It matches Pastrolite personality actually
Seriously that's the face I imagine you make after you sassily call someone gay on the forum.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As much as i dislike Christian Evangelicals, due to their extreme and immoral proselytizing ways, i must say, this is wrong. Our beautiful Deen teaches and commands us, to not make a mockery of others and their beliefs, no matter how wrong and kufr, it may be.

Here ! Here! Parliament applause!
302.jpg

@Armadillo

Is it because that he’s a white Man because you don’t extend such tolerance towards black people given that you labelled yourself to be “a xenophobic racist”? They have religions too. A new leaf or a special respect to Mr white-man?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Armadillo

Is it because that he’s a white Man because you don’t extend such tolerance towards black people given that you labelled yourself to be “a xenophobic racist”? They have religions too. A new leaf or a special respect to Mr white-man?

ooouuu a match of wits between Aussie & Armadillo

Nelson-schadenfreude.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending