Reddit thread full of experiences of people who’ve “died” but have been brought back to life

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it is, literally the whole hell thing is just a fear to control one mind.

Literally, One worships a god not because they love them but they fear on going to hell.

Never understood how they want people to love and fear god the most. you can't love the thing you fear the most.

And WHO told you God wants to be loved? God will do whatever he wants. He created YOU. He created the universe, don't you think it is fair for him to set the rules and regulations? And besides, everything God instructs is for our own good. It has zero bearing to God. In fact, u can argue Allaah swt is loving for wanting the best for us. The fear is a tool to be used for humans who are stubborn.

it is, literally the whole hell thing is just a fear to control one mind.

Literally, One worships a god not because they love them but they fear on going to hell.

Never understood how they want people to love and fear god the most. you can't love the thing you fear the most.
Every man on this earth has his mind controlled, ur acting as if when u leave Islam u r free. Lemme tell u, u r not, u become a slave to whatever else u value, u r born a slave and will die a slave, u will never be God, u will never be free, ur freedom is a delusion inside ur own mind told to u by atheists to make u think u r free.
Ur a slave to ur body, to ur mind, to ur desires and emotions and doubts, to other peoples pleasure, to the dunya, and guess what, at the end of all of that, all of those things will betray u and u will die anyway. Islam never came to control ur mind, it came to switch ur perspective on life and be a slave to Allah instead of this dunya, unfortunately you fell for this exact trap. This dunya u love, will betray u, cause u pain, and wont care about u at all, and will give u no reward for ur efforts.
U can fear and love the same thing, U hope in Allah and fear him, sometimes your scared of him sometimes u hope in him, but u always love him. Bc Allah is the bestower of all bounties, anything u love was given to u by Allah, and Allah is also threatening u with hell, because you should be scared of it, ur so arrogant that u think fearing God is a weakness, thats the stupidest thing.

Lol they're not meant to be winning an oscar.

And thats exactly what i said, what's the difference? :umwhat:You worship because you fear. If you didn't think not worshipping would equal eternal damnation then you wouldn't worship. Your fear is what's keeping you worshipping.

I honestly don't care either way tho and I'm not here to convince you of anything, do you:hillarybiz:
The only reason u live life everyday is due to the fear of pain, u dont want to die bc of the fear of death, if you do want to die its out of the fear of more pain, everyone runs on fear, its natural human emotion necessary for survival, worshipping out of fear is as logical as running away from an dangerous animal out of fear.
U seem to have a problem with God, not with the aspect of fearing him, bc if u have a problem with fear then u have a problem with urself

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The only reason u live life everyday is due to the fear of pain, u dont want to die bc of the fear of death, if you do want to die its out of the fear of more pain, everyone runs on fear, its natural human emotion necessary for survival, worshipping out of fear is as logical as running away from an dangerous animal out of fear.
U seem to have a problem with God, not with the aspect of fearing him, bc if u have a problem with fear then u have a problem with urself
That's not true .fear isnt the only emotion ,
Respecting,honoring,loving,thanking,obeying etc. God

You & @Dwit need to fear god again & live a blessed life:samwelcome:
A whole lotta pointless projection. Save it for someone who cares.

Jeez do people always have to argue about this?
Who knows! We may never know but my belief in Islam says that there is indeed hell and heaven which I believe in.

And if it isn’t? I wouldn’t care. My morals are still similar to my religious belief (no interest in alcohol, Pre-marriage sex, horrible human being, not donating etc.) even if there is full on darkness I would still be happy to know that I lived life the way I wanted to no matter what!
Masha-allah, very admirable.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Not projection just facts. When u cant respond intellectuality u just run away cos uno ur posts just sound stupid
Your whole blabble about I'm afraid of death,afraid of god blah blah wasn't projection? Nigga you don't know jack shit about me, you got all that out your ass. You don't my religious beliefs or anything.

Take your weird ass else where.

Your whole blabble about I'm afraid of death,afraid of god blah blah wasn't projection? Nigga you don't know jack shit about me, you got all that out your ass. You don't my religious beliefs or anything.

Take your weird ass else where.
Ur just cryin now

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ur just cryin now
tenor-245.gif

Very intelligent.

Trending