Reddit sees a pretty Somali girl, shock ensues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Some reddit user she got anglo saxon feature. wherre?:gucciwhat:
She looks typical east african not an ugly fucked up teeth british.

shanqale son

₱ØⱠł₮ł₵₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵ØⱤⱤɆ₵₮ ₱ØⱠł₵Ɇ
Nicca, tf were you doing on LSA??:what:

And lool, sadly I've been made the scapegoat for some reason *sighs*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I decided to take break from sspot. I joined LSA . Couple of days later a lot of users started to hate me. I would get groan ratings every comment I make.

I abused anonymous mode and was accused of threatening couple users (not sure how my comment were threatening)

I got a warning from admin twice and I replied to her message and said arigatou gozaimasu

She IP banned me
:mjcry:

All this happened because of a misunderstood thread
Screenshot_20180101-085142.png
Screenshot_20180101-085300.png

the retarded cadaan booty-clappers with their 'we iz actually Caucasoid' comments are so fucking embarrassing. :susp: they arent even trolling either. they got 'studies'.

i wish i could meet one of them in real life so i can smack the shit out of them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I decided to take break from sspot. I joined LSA . Couple of days later a lot of users started to hate me. I would get groan ratings every comment I make.

I abused anonymous mode and was accused of threatening couple users (not sure how my comment were threatening)

I got a warning from admin twice and I replied to her message and said arigatou gozaimasu

She IP banned me
:mjcry:

All this happened because of a misunderstood thread
View attachment 36458 View attachment 36459

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Before mass immmigration from North West and East Africa and in the late 20th Century , most Western folks were only accustomed to a certain type of African look . The perceptions of this phenotype and how Africans look was generally obviously based on their interactions with descendants of Slave populations . It is even harder for those who live in majority or rural Caucasian areas to differentiate between different African looks . A Polish guy I know told me who could not differentiate between Somalis, Nigerians etc when he was in Poland , but can easily do that after moving to London .

The people who Made "the Message " Movie depicted the Habashi King as below :

Abyssinian-King-99.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts