Reddit sees a pretty Somali girl, shock ensues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
White Black girl, photoshop, she doesnt look african.....

Are these people really this sheltered, even 4chan users know we look different.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
To be fair this girl is very attractive.
You'd be shocked at how few people are aware of the Horn African phenotype.
Shoutouts to the Somalis/Horn Africans educating people in the comments :chrisfreshhah:
"Wowe I didn't know Africans could look like this" kulaha :dead1:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are these people really this sheltered, even 4chan users know we look different.
Sxb in a world where a dark skinned Indian would be called a do you really think people are informed enough to distinguish us from other Africans, the dark skin is enough :dead1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And ofc we got that one confused Somali

"Somalis are black African mixed with a bit of middle east (arab). A lot of people from the Horn of Africa identify as black African. Don’t use the word “we” to generalize other people who don’t share your views"

We never been mixed or related with Arabs
:mahubowtf:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
And ofc we got that one confused Somali

"Somalis are black African mixed with a bit of middle east (arab). A lot of people from the Horn of Africa identify as black African. Don’t use the word “we” to generalize other people who don’t share your views"

We never been mixed or related with Arabs
:mahubowtf:

Waalahi it pissed me off when I saw that mercury or the people who said shes straight up mixed or her hair isnt real. These people dont know anything about the world.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Waalahi it pissed me off when I saw that mercury or the people who said shes straight up mixed or her hair isnt real. These people dont know anything about the world.

They think all blacks lookalike I find it funny when I see a Somali get complimented by an cadaan

"You look good for being Somali"

You just got insulted and you're thanking the person who implies Somalis in general look ugly

:gucciwhat:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People who are not familiar with Somalis will always find our features confusing. Just ignorance really, nothing big.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This Sesshomaruxl guy pooping all over the comments is pure cringe. I'm honestly getting sick of these low IQ Somalis ruining our reputation on the internet, as if we don't get enough of that in real life. Where are they getting this completely unjustifiable superiority complex? Fix your broken country before claiming superiority over anyone. :bell:

This Sesshomaruxl guy pooping all over the comments is pure cringe. I'm honestly getting sick of these low IQ Somalis ruining our reputation on the internet, as if we don't get enough of that in real life. Where are they getting this completely unjustifiable superiority complex? Fix your broken country before claiming superiority over anyone. :bell:

alot of trolls on the internet, some will go as far as saying there "this and that" only too spread false lies.. for all you know i could be a Chinese poster.

Madows are envious of us, because people see us differently. So it angers them and in return out of i guess jealously they spew false claim. they're the only group who constantly discredit somali and say our looks its due to arabs. when infact they themselves know thats not true.. even ethiopians get this treatment.

Cadaans and asians see black as black, its only the madows who get anger everytime somalis are mention say our looks are due to arabs..

i've seen this all over youtube. "Somalians aren't black, they don't look like us" bs..

these people can't accept certain africans look some type of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts