Red pill White Americans

I am an avid user of Reddit. I enjoy the site because it gives you a window into how other people think, usually these people are very different to you and I. Be it they might worship a different god/s, different race, gender, different political views and whatever else.

In this day and age where fake news is prevalent, people tend to just consume information from sources that confirm their thoughts and fears. While anything that challenges their beliefs or their way of thinking is met with outright ignorance or attacked until its redacted and conformed. Reddit and its many subreddits gives you a window into what people with different political views read and think while also allowing you to engage in a discussion. Truth be told, there is more confirmation bias then discussion that takes place.

Recently while surfing these subreddits I have noticed a discussion that is becoming more frequent, and its metamorphosis into something that could have an effect on us as Somalis.

The discussions started off with the usual white/oriental women dating n1gg3rs and sh1tskins. And how it's becoming a more accepted arrangement because of media influence.

These discussions always shift to women bashing and how sexually immoral they are for choosing to indulge in their right to chose what they do with their bodies.

These men then talk about how they view women from certain regions of the world would be better wife/mother material than to those raised in the west because they are not given as much independence.

The ethnicities that are regularly brought up Arab women and South East Asian women (Thai,Cambodia,Philippines), Ethopian women and Somali women. They view these women as acceptable because they meet their "standard" of what is beautiful, when not competing with their own women.

This has had me thinking, do we expect to see a rise in white men travelling to Somalia or visiting places where Somalis frequent in order to find a spouse. Like they do with Asian countries or even in other poor African countries like kenya and Zambia.

What about the Somali women raised in the west, do we expect them to still stay with their own men or will they be the first to "divest" by marrying white men. Is there any chance that Somali women won't just start dating out in large numbers. Somali women do tend to copy each other, if a few start doing something the rest just end up copying them.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am an avid user of Reddit. I enjoy the site because it gives you a window into how other people think, usually these people are very different to you and I. Be it they might worship a different god/s, different race, gender, different political views and whatever else.

In this day and age where fake news is prevalent, people tend to just consume information from sources that confirm their thoughts and fears. While anything that challenges their beliefs or their way of thinking is met with outright ignorance or attacked until its redacted and conformed. Reddit and its many subreddits gives you a window into what people with different political views read and think while also allowing you to engage in a discussion. Truth be told, there is more confirmation bias then discussion that takes place.

Recently while surfing these subreddits I have noticed a discussion that is becoming more frequent, and its metamorphosis into something that could have an effect on us as Somalis.

The discussions started off with the usual white/oriental women dating n1gg3rs and sh1tskins. And how it's becoming a more accepted arrangement because of media influence.

These discussions always shift to women bashing and how sexually immoral they are for choosing to indulge in their right to chose what they do with their bodies.

These men then talk about how they view women from certain regions of the world would be better wife/mother material than to those raised in the west because they are not given as much independence.

The ethnicities that are regularly brought up Arab women and South East Asian women (Thai,Cambodia,Philippines), Ethopian women and Somali women. They view these women as acceptable because they meet their "standard" of what is beautiful, when not competing with their own women.

This has had me thinking, do we expect to see a rise in white men travelling to Somalia or visiting places where Somalis frequent in order to find a spouse. Like they do with Asian countries or even in other poor African countries like kenya and Zambia.

What about the Somali women raised in the west, do we expect them to still stay with their own men or will they be the first to "divest" by marrying white men. Is there any chance that Somali women won't just start dating out in large numbers. Somali women do tend to copy each other, if a few start doing something the rest just end up copying them.

Women go for the strongest men. White men are currently rulers of Europe so therefore more and more ethnic women go for them because having a white man means higher social status. Having that is important for women.

Do you know how many young ethnic men (non white men) are inceels in Europe? The number is growing. Decent white women don't want them and their own women are either few in number or prefer domestic white men. Its over.

Women go for the strongest men. White men are currently rulers of Europe so therefore more and more ethnic women go for them because having a white man means higher social status. Having that is important for women.

Do you know how many young ethnic men (non white men) are inceels in Europe? The number is growing. Decent white women don't want them and their own women are either few in number or prefer domestic white men. Its over.

I don't think it's over. It's that the incels just dont bother taking care of themselves. And with a lot of them mental health is at play. All they need to do is seek help for their mental health and get out the house more.

White man who goes to foreign countries do get a woman are just losers.
C335018D-EA48-4619-A25F-2936953C9C97.jpeg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

I though ince*ls were all white guys
:ayaanswag:

I though ince*ls were all white guys
:ayaanswag:
Most are indians, they hate the mere fact they were born indian and not white. I used to think they were pathetic, now I just feel sorry for them.
Most want to rope because a 10/10 white women doesn't want to date a sh1tskin currycel. Whenever the see a black guy with a 4/10 or above white woman they threaten to rope but pussy out at the last minute.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Only reason so much degeneracy is prevalent in countries like thailand, the philippines and vietnam is because they are buddhists or straight up atheist, they don't care about protecting their honour because they are happy to sell it for western tourist money.

You really think a Muslim country would tolerate that?

These American mgtow/redpillers are just angry entitled alt-right white American in*el men who are bitter at the fact that for such long periods of American history their white male American ancestors were able to subjugate and punish non-white American males in America who dared to sleep with any of their "white women" per se and they can't do that anymore as America has become a progressive country racially speaking. Take the jim crow era in the USA as an example of what I mean about this point, African American males were lynched and killed for no reason at all by the KKK because they were accused of looking at a white American female in a sexually provocative way.

Many of them are tradcons aswell and they want the USA to become like it was in the 1930s where white American men dominated all aspects of American society.

Many of these alt-right white American male redpillers/in*els will insult any white American woman for dating a non-white American male especially if they are African American and you will see such comments like "pay the toll, burn the coal" being said repeatedly on white supremacist sites like 4ch*n /pol and stormfront.

They oddly seem to be more lenient towards any East Asian or Indian American male who dates a white American female. Which is odd again because most Asian American males are academically out performing white American males in all of the American universities, and high schools and out earning most white American males in pretty much all of the high paying career fields like STEM for example whilst most African American males are doing badly academically and economically speaking in comparison to most white American males. I guess they are sexually threatened by most African American males as they are stereotypically portrayed in ography as having large penises wherelse most Asian men have small penises on average so they don't see them as being a sexual threat.

It's hypocritical and in*el like behaviour how they all want to have sex with all of these non-white women whilst being angry at white American women who choose to date and have sex with non-white American men.

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The cadaans time at the top is coming to an end, there’s a reason white nationalism is on the rise there losing power in there own countries. Seeing cadaan women in these relationships is a sign for them and many of them go to these poor Asian countries because there still at the top so most women will get with them to climb up the ladder.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

1ncel gang:mjcry: Bosniak save me

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Sheeko walan waye
hqdefault.jpg

How many PhDs from Reddit do you have:ayaanswag:

Go to northern Sweden or those rural areas in Finland/Norway etc and see how many old Scandinavian men are with Somali and Eritrean women. You’ll be surprised. I saw a similar couple in Utah once. In regards to “divesting” most White/Somali people I meet have Somali mothers.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Only reason so much degeneracy is prevalent in countries like thailand, the philippines and vietnam is because they are buddhists or straight up atheist, they don't care about protecting their honour because they are happy to sell it for western tourist money.

You really think a Muslim country would tolerate that?
Yes, Indonesia tolerated it. In fact, they accepted defeat from the dutch

it has nothing to do with religion but with pride, most mixed people here are half Indo and half Dutch, they both live here and in Indonesia.

Even here, the history here reminds all of us what kind of cucks Indonesian men were to lose their women over that easily.