Red pill White Americans

Xoxoxo

VIP
Besides that, OP you’re an idiot.

Most Somali women (at least around me) aren’t interested in WHITE MEN. We’re around the Dutch and don’t give them the time off the day, let alone that we would give attention to any other white ethnic group.

Most of us are into African men, east, west, central, south etc doesn’t matter. Those who even tend to go for Arabs are in a minority, we aren’t obsessed with skin colour and definitely don’t think we are ugly

Yes, Indonesia tolerated it. In fact, they accepted defeat from the dutch

it has nothing to do with religion but with pride, most mixed people here are half Indo and half Dutch, they both live here and in Indonesia.

Even here, the history here reminds all of us what kind of cucks Indonesian men were to lose their women over that easily.
They got 200 million people a few thousand shorties running away is not much

Xoxoxo

VIP
They got 200 million people a few thousand shorties running away is not much
Indonesia was colonised for 400 years or smt, since the 1600s and officially were free after WW2 (The Dutch recognised their independence in 1947), in all off those years, MILLIONS off mixed babies were born, most off them married out until their bloodlines were almost non-existent and stayed in the Netherlands, while the others moved away to southern America and lived in different Dutch colonies.

they are still the most dominating mixed ethnic group for 400 years, not even those mixed Caribbeans come close, and I have known at least 10 Wasians in my life

Indonesia was colonised for 400 years or smt, since the 1600s and officially were free after WW2 (The Dutch recognised their independence in 1947), in all off those years, MILLIONS off mixed babies were born, most off them married out until their bloodlines were almost non-existent and stayed in the Netherlands, while the others moved away to southern America and lived in different Dutch colonies.

they are still the most dominating mixed ethnic group for 400 years, not even those mixed Caribbeans come close, and I have known at least 10 Wasians in my life
Oh my lord since the 1600's?! Never mind fam I take back what I said those niggas some CUCKS

Besides that, OP you’re an idiot.

Most Somali women (at least around me) aren’t interested in WHITE MEN. We’re around the Dutch and don’t give them the time off the day, let alone that we would give attention to any other white ethnic group.

Most of us are into African men, east, west, central, south etc doesn’t matter. Those who even tend to go for Arabs are in a minority, we aren’t obsessed with skin colour and definitely don’t think we are ugly
That's kinda bullshit, when I used to live in the Netherlands I've seen quite a lot of somali and morrocan women with Dutch men. Perhaps in larger cities like Den haag en Rotterdam, they go more for ethnic men (arabs, turks) somali women are not obsessed with colour, but they do have high standards when it comes to men.